Injury Table

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Injury Table

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 am

South Stand Balti wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:We have the worst injury record in the prem....its cannot be a fuckign coincidence.

Leicester have the same fuckign players all season and fuckall wrong with them......apparently they train less than any other cunting team.

Pep needs to sort this out when he comes as I really think we are fuckign up somewhere in that department.

Speaking with a Leicester fan at work the other day and it's not just this season they have had so few injuries. It's the last two or three as well. They are doing something different to us, that's for sure

They are not fuckign training every day, that's for sure and they fuckign ran circles around us for FUCKS SAKE!!

I'm sure them cunts only have 15 players on the books.

This talk of city having a bigger squad than other clubs is a myth. All clubs name a 25 man squad. We have the worst injury record in the league which effectively means we have had the smallest number of players to choose from, but have played the most games or there abouts.

Add to that we only have a 21 man squad, 22 if you add Wright.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Injury Table

Postby Dameerto » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:14 am

South Stand Balti wrote:This talk of city having a bigger squad than other clubs is a myth. All clubs name a 25 man squad. We have the worst injury record in the league which effectively means we have had the smallest number of players to choose from, but have played the most games or there abouts.

It is a myth - and it is being perpetuated on TV by cnuts like DIon Dublin who come out with references to our massive squad on Football Focus without being challenged about it by anyone. It made my fucling blood boil last week.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum