2 additional minutes

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 2 additional minutes

Postby freshie » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:12 pm

phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:He probably realised "Hmmmm what if Cabaye goes on and scores!". It wouldn't have affected the three points but any remote chance if them getting a goal and Cabaye being involved he would have bee under mass scrutiny.

dont be delusional.
more likely referee error than corruption. or the fact that it was 4-0; just end the match. 2 mins vs. 4 mins makes no difference.

You're not right in the head.
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:Get rid of this cunt asap

Please!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ruralblue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:13 pm

ruralblue wrote:

Please!

That's not a dig at your manners OD just asking nicely!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tim777 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

phips wrote:
Tim777 wrote:
phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:He probably realised "Hmmmm what if Cabaye goes on and scores!". It wouldn't have affected the three points but any remote chance if them getting a goal and Cabaye being involved he would have bee under mass scrutiny.

dont be delusional.
more likely referee error than corruption. or the fact that it was 4-0; just end the match. 2 mins vs. 4 mins makes no difference.

It took 4 minutes for you to be conceived, dad should have pulled out at 2.

Of course it makes a difference, Palace could have scored thus taking away our clean sheet, or we could have added to our goal difference. Look at what happened with Chelsea, there wouldn't have been a chance for an equaliser if the ref had blown the whistle at 97' or when the ball was kicked out of play between 97' and 99'. Refs cannot just end a game when they feel like.

correct they should not. but to think that whoever that ref was was thinking "it should 4 but im gonna blow for 2 so City dont increase their goal differential which might rob them on the title come May" is absurd. not everything that happens in a match that doesn't go in City's favor is corruption and a campaign against the Arab owners. its fucking incompetence and/or laziness. you sound like Jose moaning about decisions.

do you wear your tin foil helmet and believe in black helicopter conspiracies?

You are seriously cruising for another bruising, aren't you, Phips?

Firstly, nowhere in my reply post to you, did I mention anything about conspiracy theories, I was talking about erroneous added time after 90 minutes. "Sound like Jose moaning about decisions" - is having the correct time added on, not more a rule than a decision?

I used to think you just smoked your socks on occasion, but now I'm convinced, by your incoherent response, that you are not very bright, and I'm afraid that no amount of enlightenment can change that. I do believe though, that decisions have not gone our way much too often. You had to have been catatonic lately not to see that.

I'm also perturbed that you constantly refer to us as “City”, not as “we”, which further confounds any conspiracy theory that you may try to unleash to the world that you are a legit fan (see your post above). Your reference to our Arab owners is also a dead giveaway.

For this reason, I have placed below the tin foil helmet that you laughably purport I wear, but would look so much better on you, for your perusal. Print, wear as your crown and fuck off nicely.

Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:16 pm

ruralblue wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Please!

Fuck you, I've already taken offence :)
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:48 am

Original Dub wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Please!

Fuck you, I've already taken offence :)

You can't take offence you thick skinned cunt remember I know you:)
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:54 am

Good point Gillie !
Original Dub

Postby phips » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:29 pm

Tim777 wrote:Your reference to our Arab owners is also a dead giveaway.

it was in reference to all the other conspiracy theorists on here suggesting that there was an agenda against the Arab owners.
i used that phrase specifically to reference their delusional suggestions.

Tim777 wrote:I do believe though, that decisions have not gone our way much too often. You had to have been catatonic lately not to see that.

not once did i dispute that. i disputed people's claims that there was purposeful malice behind said injustices, instead of incompetence and/or laziness.

Tim777 wrote:I'm also perturbed that you constantly refer to us as “City”, not as “we”, which further confounds any conspiracy theory that you may try to unleash to the world that you are a legit fan (see your post above)

and why would i do that? i'm not part of the City Football Group organization. im not part of the backroom staff. im a fan.
if you were a Madonna fan and she was performing at O2 would you tell your friend "We're performing at O2!". no, i dont think so.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Tim777 wrote:
phips wrote:

dont be delusional.

It took 4 minutes for you to be conceived, dad should have pulled out at 2

Absolutely brilliant

Ahaha I missed that yesterday! Well played Tim777!

Just snorted my tea out of my nose!
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby ruralblue » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 pm

phips wrote:
Tim777 wrote:Your reference to our Arab owners is also a dead giveaway.

it was in reference to all the other conspiracy theorists on here suggesting that there was an agenda against the Arab owners.
i used that phrase specifically to reference their delusional suggestions.

Tim777 wrote:I do believe though, that decisions have not gone our way much too often. You had to have been catatonic lately not to see that.

not once did i dispute that. i disputed people's claims that there was purposeful malice behind said injustices, instead of incompetence and/or laziness.

Tim777 wrote:I'm also perturbed that you constantly refer to us as “City”, not as “we”, which further confounds any conspiracy theory that you may try to unleash to the world that you are a legit fan (see your post above)

and why would i do that? i'm not part of the City Football Group organization. im not part of the backroom staff. im a fan.
if you were a Madonna fan and she was performing at O2 would you tell your friend "We're performing at O2!". no, i dont think so.

Jesus!!!!

No we don't say "we're performing at O2" if going to see a concert. However and I am sure we could put this to a poll and I reckon you'd find that maybe 95% of the fans on here would answer the 'we' as..............

Work mate / bloke down pub... "where are City playing this weekend"

Probably 95% of fans "We're playing West Ham"

The 'we' is how I am sure, is the way the majority would describe a team for whom they have so much passion and love towards. You wouldn't understand that though.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Spot on rural
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Very strange. We all say 'we' don't we?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby ruralblue » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:27 pm

john@staustell wrote:Very strange. We all say 'we' don't we?

We do, Phips doesn't. All this shows is that Phips is right and the rest of us are just idiots.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby craigmcfc » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Yes, and if not you really have to question why.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby ruralblue » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:22 pm

craigmcfc wrote:

Yes, and if not you really have to question why.

Thank you.

The other saying you may here us say is 'us'.

"Did you see 'us' play at the weekend 'we' were denied a clear cut pen"

What usually then follows is NOT..... "Oh you conspiracy theory pro Arab nut job". It's "yeah we were the ref is a twat".
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tim777 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Phips wrote:and why would i do that? i'm not part of the City Football Group organization. im not part of the backroom staff. im a fan.

Precious of you to use a City Football Group / Madonna analogy.

Just like a prayer, I'm glad I lived to tell you to listen to banter from any bonafide fan of any football club to find the answer to that. If that doesn't get you into the groove, then I definitely need a holiday from all the commotion you're causing. That should rescue me.

Oh, and instead of singing True Blue, rather take a bow and express yourself with This Used To Be My Playground.

Vogue!
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby phips » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:03 am

i see. so there's only 1 right way? and i should be banned for having a different opinion?
well that's encouraging.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby dazby » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:19 am

Phips, this place is all the poorer if OD is calm and not on a witch hunt. It's obvious you can take it. If you were going to be banned it would have happened long ago.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:20 am

Tim777 wrote:

Phips wrote:and why would i do that? i'm not part of the City Football Group organization. im not part of the backroom staff. im a fan.

Precious of you to use a City Football Group / Madonna analogy.

Just like a prayer, I'm glad I lived to tell you to listen to banter from any bonafide fan of any football club to find the answer to that. If that doesn't get you into the groove, then I definitely need a holiday from all the commotion you're causing. That should rescue me.

Oh, and instead of singing True Blue, rather take a bow and express yourself with This Used To Be My Playground.

Vogue!

That's actually pretty good. I liked it anyway. Well done sir.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:01 pm

I use "us" a lot also recently.

As in "I fucking hate us."

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum