Incompetence, Corruption or Just Bias?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Incompetence or Corruption

Incompetence
34%
Corruption
21%
Anti-City bias
45%

Total votes : 73

Re: Incompetence, Corruption or Just Bias?

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:57 pm

There are many,many hangers on in football at the high cost trough. Their days are numbered. A word that i love and hate is the cause. I hate it because there are so many dickheads in my industry, the IT industry that see this as their personal chance of bluffing and bullshitting themselves into good paying nearly jobs. The experts survive with or without them.

I love it because it cuts through the crap , bs and waffle of the middle and upper management.

The word is 'Transparency'.

It cuts through and will cut through all the crap and like Fifa , Uefa before it the PL will come a cropper to it. Roll on that day . Then we will see Refs being paid enough that they don't need to cheat. Amongst other things like video reviews.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby getdressedmctavish » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Very nearly English there, mate. Well done. I think anyone who watched East ref Villa v Leicester got a pretty good idea of the man's incompetence / stupidity
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:54 am

zuricity wrote:There are many,many hangers on in football at the high cost trough. Their days are numbered. A word that i love and hate is the cause. I hate it because there are so many dickheads in my industry, the IT industry that see this as their personal chance of bluffing and bullshitting themselves into good paying nearly jobs. The experts survive with or without them.

I love it because it cuts through the crap , bs and waffle of the middle and upper management.

It cuts through and will cut through all the crap and like Fifa , Uefa before it the PL will come a cropper to it. Roll on that day . Then we will see Refs being paid enough that they don't need to cheat. Amongst other things like video reviews.

Sounds like you're an "expert" in "transparency."

Solid.

cheers

p.s. The IT "industry" died a little while ago. Everyone fucking hates IT and wants to fucking watch them melt and turn into smoke or dust or whatever. Rise above it bro.

cheers again
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
zuricity wrote:There are many,many hangers on in football at the high cost trough. Their days are numbered. A word that i love and hate is the cause. I hate it because there are so many dickheads in my industry, the IT industry that see this as their personal chance of bluffing and bullshitting themselves into good paying nearly jobs. The experts survive with or without them.

Sounds like you're an "expert" in "transparency."

Solid.

cheers

p.s. The IT "industry" died a little while ago. Everyone fucking hates IT and wants to fucking watch them melt and turn into smoke or dust or whatever. Rise above it bro.

cheers again

i don't think football has the appetite to see through any transparency projects
would be like turkeys voting for xmas
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum