Shame to Yaya

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Shame to Yaya

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:with all the shit he spouts, he should never be trusted to be a club ambassador in the future
grade a dickhead

Mate, at the moment he's our captain! That's worrying!

and it's no coincidence that the team are playing like cunts with that dickhead wearing the armband
sad to say this but i fear that he's a cancer at the club and we won't kick on until he's gone
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Well, there is no Yaya today so let's see how we get on without him.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:53 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Well, there is no Yaya today so let's see how we get on without him.

Not even in squad? To me that says it all, what's the chances we go on and spank them now.

Arm band has to go to an outfield player, I'm not a fan of a keeper being captain
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Well, there is no Yaya today so let's see how we get on without him.

Not even in squad? To me that says it all, what's the chances we go on and spank them now.

Arm band has to go to an outfield player, I'm not a fan of a keeper being captain

No Yaya, silva or Fern 1 not in the squad
South Stand Balti

Postby Ray78 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Probably Kolarov (assuming he will start) which isn't a great choice either. Zaba will be concentrating on getting his own game together after an lengthy spell out.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Embarrassing for Yaya. Again. He looks like a right cunt moaning like that. To be honest, the players that finished below him must question what he did to deserve second
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby LoveCityHateUtd » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Ray78 wrote:I agree with the posters in this thread. Yaya has to stop the whining and bitching and start concentrating on getting back into form and start behaving like a leader. Even the runners up award is a bit generous based on his current form.

I would prefer it if he just fucked off.
LoveCityHateUtd
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: Agueroooooooooooooooooooo

Postby Dimples » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:20 am

Playing devil's advocate here I think most of you have a very blinkered view on what YaYa said.

His fundamental point was that Africans - his own place and people - lacked confidence and self respect towards their own tournament.
If they had confidence the deciding factor in the voting would be the African Nations Cup not the Bundesliga.

Takes a brave person to call it straight like that - if you do you leave yourself wide open to the kind of attacks that have been made here.
Why not debate the point he was making instead of attacking the person - no point in shooting the messenger.

Also, Ayew sounded just as annoyed as YaYa. Why not bury him as well?

I think that people should show a little bit of tolerance and respect towards YaYa.
In my view he is a City legend.
On the pitch he stepped up (time and time again) and carried us on his back to cups and league titles.
The mark of a person with character - he stood up and was counted - when we needed him - a big man in every sense.
My favourite YaYa moment was the 2011 FA Cup semi-final. Put us back in the big time and put MU in their place.

I think he deserves more respect than he is shown on this forum.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 am

Dimples wrote:Playing devil's advocate here I think most of you have a very blinkered view on what YaYa said.

His fundamental point was that Africans - his own place and people - lacked confidence and self respect towards their own tournament.
If they had confidence the deciding factor in the voting would be the African Nations Cup not the Bundesliga.

Takes a brave person to call it straight like that - if you do you leave yourself wide open to the kind of attacks that have been made here.
Why not debate the point he was making instead of attacking the person - no point in shooting the messenger.

I think that people should show a little bit of tolerance and respect towards YaYa.
On the pitch he stepped up (time and time again) and carried us on his back to cups and league titles.
The mark of a person with character - he stood up and was counted - when we needed him - a big man in every sense.
My favourite YaYa moment was the 2011 FA Cup semi-final. Put us back in the big time and put MU in their place.

Another fuckign fan that dishes out legend status to all and sundry and comes out with shit to try and justify this YAYA rant.

Yaya treated the club and fans like shit over his cake gate fiasco...he gets paid 250k a week to play for our club and we owe him fuckall.
He can go in the summer...we will be well shot of him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby freshie » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 am

Now it's his agent's turn to be a knob

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer ... ter%2BCity
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:27 am

freshie wrote:Now it's his agent's turn to be a knob

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer ... ter%2BCity

Hes a knob because his player allows him to be.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:45 am

Hopefully we get Pep then. I wouldn't do business with any player that uses the same agent as Yaya. The guy is a cock.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Dimples wrote:Playing devil's advocate here I think most of you have a very blinkered view on what YaYa said.

I agree and would add that Yaya is the best player I have ever seen. He will be forever linked with cake gate, following comments his agent made. Maybe Yaya should have fired him off but Seluk seems to be regarded as a sort of family member. I don't really give a fuck what agents say, and it seems Yaya doesn't either.
South Stand Balti

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 pm

If we are getting Pep, there is no way Yaya is staying.

He shipped him from Barcelona.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:58 pm

PeterParker wrote:If we are getting Pep, there is no way Yaya is staying.

He shipped him from Barcelona.

We blew Barca out of the water with our offer, he was offered Less than £100,000 to stay. Let's be fair he has been great for us but a squad member at Barca.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:16 pm

What did he say when he won it in the last 4 years on the back of his performances for City, as he won jack shit with the national team/in Africa? Did he say that Pitroipa, Emenike or Katongo were more deserving of the award? Did he feck! The absolute hypocrite. Nothing straight about his petty outburst and not the first time he embarrassed himself in a similarly cringeworthy fashion.

I'm not really that bothered about it, as his performances on the pitch are far more important to me, but defending this ranting crybaby and calling him brave for disrespecting a fellow sportsman (who definitely deserves the award for an outstanding calendar year 2015) takes the cake! (pun intended)

Also worth noting that while Yaya plays for one of the strongest African teams, blaming Aubameyang for not carrying Gabon out of the group stages, is outrageous. A player that scored 46 goals in 57 games in 2015!

Imagine the backlash Cristiano Ronaldo, known for his vanity, would receive for a similar comment.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Fernandinho as captain, what a fuckin stupid comment. Doesn't a captain have to speak to the other players now and again, not run about with a blank expression on his face. Unbelievable what people read into Fern's history of massive ordinariness. Have you ever once heard an away fan say "God I hope Fernandinho isn't playing, we're fucked if he is". This collective City fan malaise is like the Cargo Cults of the South Sea Islands, Fuckin incredible. But we do have to move Ya Ya out and get some reliable central midfielders in place.Shame Fernando aint good enough because a tackler with Fernandinho running forward would be ideal.Unfortunately, Pellers is determined to allow Ya Ya to sabotage our season, the spineless twat.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Fernandinho as captain, what a fuckin stupid comment. Doesn't a captain have to speak to the other players now and again, not run about with a blank expression on his face. Unbelievable what people read into Fern's history of massive ordinariness. Have you ever once heard an away fan say "God I hope Fernandinho isn't playing, we're fucked if he is". This collective City fan malaise is like the Cargo Cults of the South Sea Islands, Fuckin incredible. But we do have to move Ya Ya out and get some reliable central midfielders in place.Shame Fernando aint good enough because a tackler with Fernandinho running forward would be ideal.Unfortunately, Pellers is determined to allow Ya Ya to sabotage our season, the spineless twat.

If people watched more than MOTD highlights they just might actually realise how important Fern is to us
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Fernandinho as captain, what a fuckin stupid comment. Doesn't a captain have to speak to the other players now and again, not run about with a blank expression on his face. Unbelievable what people read into Fern's history of massive ordinariness. Have you ever once heard an away fan say "God I hope Fernandinho isn't playing, we're fucked if he is". This collective City fan malaise is like the Cargo Cults of the South Sea Islands, Fuckin incredible. But we do have to move Ya Ya out and get some reliable central midfielders in place.Shame Fernando aint good enough because a tackler with Fernandinho running forward would be ideal.Unfortunately, Pellers is determined to allow Ya Ya to sabotage our season, the spineless twat.

If people watched more than MOTD highlights they just might actually realise how important Fern is to us

Exactly. Just like Matic last season he's a player that won't really get any plaudits but is an integral part of the team.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Fesan » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm

so by that logic he should not have won the award the last four years then since ivory coast have performed quite poorly for several afcons during that period?

Didnt see any outcries from him those times.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum