Shame to Yaya

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Shame to Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:47 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:How did see uk ever get anywhere in life. The man is a complete buffoon. He must have slip on shoes, he hasn't got the intelligence to tie laces.

Spouting that Yaya will not leave in Janunary but they will listen to every offer for the summer.

I live what Yaya has done for our club, but I won't miss the histrionics.

We have had our fair share of dealing with these cnts over the years, from Willie McKay to Joorabchain...........................

Hell yeah. McKay was keegans mate. Didn't we almost have his whole stable playing for us. It must be a job that attracts the wrong sort of people.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
dave watson's perm wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:How did see uk ever get anywhere in life. The man is a complete buffoon. He must have slip on shoes, he hasn't got the intelligence to tie laces.

Spouting that Yaya will not leave in Janunary but they will listen to every offer for the summer.

I live what Yaya has done for our club, but I won't miss the histrionics.

We have had our fair share of dealing with these cnts over the years, from Willie McKay to Joorabchain...........................

Hell yeah. McKay was keegans mate. Didn't we almost have his whole stable playing for us. It must be a job that attracts the wrong sort of people.

All the grief that twat used to give us. Now the club wouldn't even give him the time of day.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

All the grief that twat used to give us. Now the club wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Well you'll be pleased to learn he went Bankrupt last year some time :-) flat broke by all accounts.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum