Why Dont We Get Awarded Penalties Anymore ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Why Dont We Get Awarded Penalties Anymore ?

Postby PeterParker » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I would love to see the manager - or a player - call gamblingdebttenberg out on today's incident and bollocks to any punishment.

I'm sick to fucking death that we don't call them out for anything. Only once has Pellers done it, in a CL game.

So many times he's been obvious and we just say 'It's a difficult job'.

Well fuck that, it's fucking obvious to all of us, We are being cheated, week in/week out, it's a fucking piss take.

This.

But I fear the FA is just waiting for that to fine us a bit. You can't win with these cunts.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I would love to see the manager - or a player - call gamblingdebttenberg out on today's incident and bollocks to any punishment.

I'm sick to fucking death that we don't call them out for anything. Only once has Pellers done it, in a CL game.

Well fuck that, it's fucking obvious to all of us, We are being cheated, week in/week out, it's a fucking piss take.

This.

But I fear the FA is just waiting for that to fine us a bit. You can't win with these cunts.

OK, so pay it. After the third, fourth or fifth time even the most retarded journalist is going to wonder if we have got a point.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

This.

OK, so pay it. After the third, fourth or fifth time even the most retarded journalist is going to wonder if we have got a point.

Exactly. Tevez a few years ago got threatened by the cowardly fucks that if he kept taking his shirt off to celebrate they'd fine him. Did he stop? Did he fuck! He said that's okay, fine me.

Keep calling them out and if they keep fining us who gives a fuck? I'd happily just do a walkout like the murderers did the other week to protest. In fact, I'm so close to giving up on football altogether.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Mase wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

This.

Exactly. Tevez a few years ago got threatened by the cowardly fucks that if he kept taking his shirt off to celebrate they'd fine him. Did he stop? Did he fuck! He said that's okay, fine me.

Keep calling them out and if they keep fining us who gives a fuck? I'd happily just do a walkout like the murderers did the other week to protest. In fact, I'm so close to giving up on football altogether.

For all, when you say you are thinking of sacking it, ensure you tell them why (club, Sky etc). You may not think it's worth it but I assure you that your protest will be noted.

I've sacked Sky twice now and the last time they took real interest in why I wouldn't pay. The fact that I was assured of a real agenda against City only went to confirm my hatred of these cunts. The understanding to get my money, and then the understanding of why I quit was synonymous with a group that will only pander for their own.

Over time though, and many more doing the same, will make them think again.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Well obviously none of us now doubt what is going on ( well aside from that one miserable bastard that pops in every so often with some two word post that contributes nothing).

But WHY are they doing it?

I reckon it is the only way they could fight these filthy, rich arabs that came in to take over their league.

It's pretty disgusting really.
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:Well obviously none of us now doubt what is going on ( well aside from that one miserable bastard that pops in every so often with some two word post that contributes nothing).

But WHY are they doing it?

I reckon it is the only way they could fight these filthy, rich arabs that came in to take over their league.

It's pretty disgusting really.

Weird because we're getting players like Aguero in to the Premiership, meaning more revenue via the foreign fans that want to see people like that playing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Think this subject needs to be discussed again after THAT STONEWALLER wasn't given at wembley last Sunday . Many issues now arising over this latest NON award of a clear pen to MCFC ....... non more so is fact it is happening in every single game we play in ENGLAND !!! Huge high profile matches with huge TV audiences .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Has to be said that is one of the worst referring decisions I have seen in a long time. Defender not even looking at play, sticks a leg out backwards, catches the attacker, yet waved away.
The thing that confuses me the most is pretty much anyone that watches football knows Aguero isn't a diver. Even fans of other clubs love him because of his talent and how he doesn't play act, yet week after week he gets kicked and very rarely gets anything given.
On the other hand you have players that are known divers who get decision after decision.
He only answer is the ref if Told exactly how to efficiate a match before a ball is even kicked.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Has to be said that is one of the worst referring decisions I have seen in a long time. Defender not even looking at play, sticks a leg out backwards, catches the attacker, yet waved away.
The thing that confuses me the most is pretty much anyone that watches football knows Aguero isn't a diver. Even fans of other clubs love him because of his talent and how he doesn't play act, yet week after week he gets kicked and very rarely gets anything given.
On the other hand you have players that are known divers who get decision after decision.
He only answer is the ref if Told exactly how to efficiate a match before a ball is even kicked.

If he isn't a diver, how come he got booked for diving at Southampton last season?

Oh, hang on...
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:21 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Has to be said that is one of the worst referring decisions I have seen in a long time. Defender not even looking at play, sticks a leg out backwards, catches the attacker, yet waved away.

Things a rag brother said, Great you beat the vermin, delighted and lept about when Yaya scored, he hates them that much. The ref was a disgrace the penalty was so fooking easy to give yet he waived it away with a not a chance attitude beyond anythinghe has seen so clear, it is a joke. He works nights and to man rags and blues were all of the same opinion, Happy City won as every fooker hates the Vermin. He is right for once I do now hate the cunts. It has taken me time to get my head around why the scum and Chelsea hate them so much, now I know. Shite fans, the most deluded bunch of wankers to share a ground with.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 pm

He knew what he was doing because he didn't booked Aguero and get himself in more shit. Sly bastard!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Mase wrote:He knew what he was doing because he didn't booked Aguero and get himself in more shit. Sly bastard!

After Sunday I am more convinced than ever before that the refs are told the script before the game.Which makes our trophy count since the takeover even more impressive all won in spite of the cunts doing their best to stop us. Am I convinced that corruption is rife in our league you fuckin bet I am.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:09 pm

gillie wrote:
Mase wrote:He knew what he was doing because he didn't booked Aguero and get himself in more shit. Sly bastard!

After Sunday I am more convinced than ever before that the refs are told the script before the game.Which makes our trophy count since the takeover even more impressive all won in spite of the cunts doing their best to stop us. Am I convinced that corruption is rife in our league you fuckin bet I am.

Quite a few have been saying the same mate. And you're right, it's amazing that we've come through such adversity. Take our 1st PL title, what a season it was, but when you look at the way it was refereed, you could even say it was engineered. We were flying, then pegged back by some inexplicable decisions in, and after the Chelsea game. Around the same time the Rags then seemed to get every decision go for them, or that's how it felt. Only after Mancini and Vieira came out and openly questioned the refereeing of both teams, did we see an even split, but even then we had to play, and win, against the twelfth man.

When I look back at that season it makes me proud of what we achieved, even more than i did at the time. Coming back from where we were, against all the odds, and against the establishment, was an accomplishment that not many could have foreseen.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Mase wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

This.

No, you can't. Football is the pert little 25 year old dirty little secret that lets you give it to her in the ass. Every time you get away with it you say it's the last time, I'm giving it up. But you can't. That feeling in your bollocks just compels you to do it again. Football is the same, it's a scientific fact.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum