the january window

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the january window

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:10 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:This transferwindow could actuallytell us where pep is heading imo, if we go big as spend shit loads and scum don't I think that's a good indicationhe may head to them and the same the other way around. There wouldn't be any point if you were getting shot of your manager to spend so may as well keep it back for them to decide how to restructure.

Unless he has already provided his wishlist and messi

I did think about that too, but the players he would be able to bring in would most likely wait to see where he's going and the club couldn't risk telling them that he has out lined the transfers as with anything in football it's never a done deal untill you actuallysee them standing in stadiumwith a shirt held high. That and the fact most players are gobshitesand wouldn't be able to keep it to themselves

Unless KHR spits his dummy out and outs Pep. Then Pep admits he is coming. Hallelujah it's all out Xmas's at once
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: the january window

Postby everyonehatesus » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:This transferwindow could actuallytell us where pep is heading imo, if we go big as spend shit loads and scum don't I think that's a good indicationhe may head to them and the same the other way around. There wouldn't be any point if you were getting shot of your manager to spend so may as well keep it back for them to decide how to restructure.

Unless he has already provided his wishlist and messi

I did think about that too, but the players he would be able to bring in would most likely wait to see where he's going and the club couldn't risk telling them that he has out lined the transfers as with anything in football it's never a done deal untill you actuallysee them standing in stadiumwith a shirt held high. That and the fact most players are gobshitesand wouldn't be able to keep it to themselves

Unless KHR spits his dummy out and outs Pep. Then Pep admits he is coming. Hallelujah it's all out Xmas's at once

Pmsl that too
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum