***city v soton official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v soton official match thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:43 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im getting sick and tired of YAYA...seriously pissing me off........probably as much as hes pissing off KDB.

Always got to have a boo boy or 3 eh Carl?

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:47 pm

How many times has Yaya been directly responsible for play breaking down?

How many times has he taken play backwards only to lose the ball by dwelling on it?

How many times has he done that fucking hospital pass chip to put other players under pressure?

How many times has(and this is a new one) his first touch been so god awful he's lost the ball?

There is no fucking way he's had a good game or even an average game.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby phips » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

welcome back Bony. right back in your usual form.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Yaya never used to be caught on the ball like that. He is half the player he was.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

fucking pony......
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ray78 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Great combination play between Yaya and De Bruyne.
Last edited by Ray78 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Fuck off wilf.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ruralblue » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Wtf Bony?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby bigblue » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im getting sick and tired of YAYA...seriously pissing me off........probably as much as hes pissing off KDB.

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

YOURE A MISERABLE FUCKER...WINNING 3-1 AND STILL GOT TO SLAG OFF PLAYERS WHO'VE HAD A DECENT GAME...,..YAYAS NOT BEEN AMAZING BUT NOT SHIT EITHER... JUST A SOLID GAME... IVE HEARD EDUCATION DESCRIBED AS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE SHADES OF GREY BETWEEN THE BLACK AND WHITE... AND ACCORDING TO THAT YOURE AN IDIOT.,,...,..!!!!
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Green & Blue » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Great City move but Bony somehow managed to clear it to safety
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby branny » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:50 pm

So glad we weren't relying on Bony then
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Slim wrote:How many times has Yaya been directly responsible for play breaking down?

How many times has he taken play backwards only to lose the ball by dwelling on it?

How many times has he done that fucking hospital pass chip to put other players under pressure?

How many times has(and this is a new one) his first touch been so god awful he's lost the ball?

You have the YAYA fan club on here mate , they don't post what they see (If they actually watch the games) they post what they feel about a player.

Fuckign clueless they are.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby everyonehatesus » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Bony really is fucking shit.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

YOURE A MISERABLE FUCKER...WINNING 3-1 AND STILL GOT TO SLAG OFF PLAYERS WHO'VE HAD A DECENT GAME...,..YAYAS NOT BEEN AMAZING BUT NOT SHIT EITHER... JUST A SOLID GAME... IVE HEARD EDUCATION DESCRIBED AS THE ABILITY TO SEE THE SHADES OF GREY BETWEEN THE BLACK AND WHITE... AND ACCORDING TO THAT YOURE AN IDIOT.,,...,..!!!!

You're replying to Carl in all caps, interesting.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS AND WEAR YOUR POINTY HAT.....AND THEN SLAP YOURSELF ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

CLUELESS.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ray78 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Slim wrote:How many times has Yaya been directly responsible for play breaking down?

Yaya is still vice captain and rightly or wrongly he is un-droppable at the moment with Kompany injured.
Last edited by Ray78 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

I've only seen the second half but apart from the return ball for kev just then, I've seen nothing but yaya giving the ball away with shit passing, shit dribbles, shit decision making and criminally, he's been falling over expecting a free kick from the ref when he's realised he's held on to the ball too long so he best try con the ref to get himself out of the situation.

I love yaya. But he is done. Cake gate was the time to let him go for maximum value. We'd be lucky to get 20m now.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:56 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

I've only seen the second half but apart from the return ball for kev just then, I've seen nothing but yaya giving the ball away with shit passing, shit dribbles, shit decision making and criminally, he's been falling over expecting a free kick from the ref when he's realised he's held on to the ball too long so he best try con the ref to get himself out of the situation.

I love yaya. But he is done. Cake gate was the time to let him go for maximum value. We'd be lucky to get 20m now.

MISERABLE FUCKER.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby everyonehatesus » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:57 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

NOPE...JUST THE 1 TODAY.

20m? You're joking, lucky to get 10m and I would take it too. Should have gone last season
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:58 pm

How many times has Yaya been directly responsible for play breaking down?

Agree with all of this and would add the question:

how many times has he slowed down our attack and then doing something of the above?

how many times has he proved unable to handle that the opposition forward comes running at him?

And it's not just this game. Last season he was defensively inept. This season he's continued that trend but he's providing less and less going forward. You could argue that Raheem and De Bruyne gives the ball away a lot as well, the difference being they mostly do it up the pitch and not in the middle of it. I also don't think Yaya is not trying, I think that he's not capable of doing more than he's doing at the moment.

Problem is our play is built around Yaya and we have no other deep lying option that can dictate tempo like he does. And I think a Yaya pissed from not playing as much anymore is poison for the dressing room.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum