Lawro & Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 14

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro & Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 14

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Lawro reverts to type and Merson is his usually bumbling self

Lawro's opponent for this weekend's Premier League fixtures is British NBA star Luol Deng.
The 30-year-old Miami Heat forward grew up in south London and is an Arsenal fan.

Deng says he cannot bear to tip Tottenham to beat Chelsea and is backing the Gunners to bounce back from last week's defeat at West Brom when they play Norwich on Sunday.

Lawro says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34910559

Manchester City cannot be as bad again as they were last week against Liverpool. As well as Liverpool played, City were woeful.

Saints are unbeaten away from home this season but they do not score many goals - they have only managed seven in six games on the road - and I think City will find a way of winning this one.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Deng's prediction: I'm going for Southampton because Arsenal need them to win this one. 2-3

Merson bumbles

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... nd-chelsea

This will be a really good game. Southampton were flying along, going well, and then got beat at home to Stoke. Same for City, who got beat by Liverpool, that's the Premier League this season.

I'm going to go for Man City, but I wouldn't be shocked if this was a draw. I think Sergio Aguero will be the difference now and going forward for City.

If Southampton hadn't lost last week, I'd be going for them to get at least a draw here, but it did show some of their flaws against Stoke, and there's still a lot of work to be done.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro & Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 14

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:15 pm

But we have Willy Wonka in goal so that's Saints 2 up already ! Oh well guess we will have to score at least 3 tomorrow .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Lawro is over optimistic I think, because he hasn't taken account of our injuries and looked at what defence we are likely to put out. Merson's boils down to 'Saints will lose because they lost last week'. Anyway, I'd be happy with either of those results.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Lawro is over optimistic I think, because he hasn't taken account of our injuries and looked at what defence we are likely to put out. Merson's boils down to 'Saints will lose because they lost last week'. Anyway, I'd be happy with either of those results.

Same here. This is a big game for us after the last week. Any old win will do for me
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum