Pellegrini's Selections

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pellegrini's Selections

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:52 pm

David Silva getting taken out by some Danish knut hardly constitutes a fitness problem. However Bony is a lard arse and totally unfit.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:In our big games in 2015 we/City have only won THREE
Juventus LOST 1-0
Liverpool LOST 1-4
Sevilla WON 1-3
Manu DREW 0-0
Spurs LOST 1-4
Juventus LOST 1-2
Chelsea WON 3-0
Spurs WON 0-1
ManU LOST 2-4
Barcelona LOST 0-1
Liverpool LOST 0-1
Barcelona LOST 1-2
Chelsea DREW 0-0
Arsenal LOST 0-2
W 3 D 2 L 9 GF 13 GA 22

Is it just bad fuckign luck or is he getting his selections right and players are at fault ? or is the cunt just fuckign up with his selections ?

Pretty poor set of results that. Does tell it's own story however. We are out thought when it really counts
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ray78 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

zuricity wrote:David Silva getting taken out by some Danish knut hardly constitutes a fitness problem. However Bony is a lard arse and totally unfit.

Bony could be considered bit unlucky as well with him contracting malaria.
Last edited by Ray78 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby everyonehatesus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:14 pm

He's a tactical retard, the games we win are normally down to the players just doing it. When he's actually needed we are in the shit.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ray78 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Stubborn yep, a tactical retard no.
Ray78

Postby Dameerto » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:08 pm

I can remember a couple of games where he's turned things around and the wins were down to him (don't ask me which ones because I'm sketchy on the details though) - they stuck out in my mind because they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. Calling him a tactical retard is a bit much - but I don't know why he's (not) doing what he is currently (not) doing.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ray78 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Pellegrini cannot legislate for individual mistakes and Pellegrini played a part in breaking a 103 year old record for consecutive wins so that gives some indication that he does have a very good tactical understanding.You could do what van Gaal is currently doing at rags but where is the fun in that?
Last edited by Ray78 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ray78

Postby TGR » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Dameerto wrote:I can remember a couple of games where he's turned things around and the wins were down to him (don't ask me which ones because I'm sketchy on the details though) - they stuck out in my mind because they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. Calling him a tactical retard is a bit much - but I don't know why he's (not) doing what he is currently (not) doing.

If they stuck in your mind because they are the exception rather than the rule then you should be able to reel them off?
You can't because they didn't happen. Unfortunately he is a complete and total tactical retard of the highest degree.
He is also the most grey, boring, uninspiring, walking corpse of a manger in the long history of MCFC.
TGR
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Original Dub » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:38 pm

TGR wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I can remember a couple of games where he's turned things around and the wins were down to him (don't ask me which ones because I'm sketchy on the details though) - they stuck out in my mind because they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. Calling him a tactical retard is a bit much - but I don't know why he's (not) doing what he is currently (not) doing.

If they stuck in your mind because they are the exception rather than the rule then you should be able to reel them off?
You can't because they didn't happen. Unfortunately he is a complete and total tactical retard of the highest degree.
He is also the most grey, boring, uninspiring, walking corpse of a manger in the long history of MCFC.

I could see this coming...

What an ungrateful, disrespectful cunt
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:
TGR wrote:

I could see this coming...

What an ungrateful, disrespectful cunt

The most grey, boring, uninspiring, walking corpse of a manager in the clubs history? Quite possibly the most stupid thing I have ever read on here. And one of the most disrespectful
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby sheblue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:55 pm

TGR wrote:

Will you ever grow a brain cell, just one will do.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby everyonehatesus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:03 pm

I like how he gives sod all to the media, I also like how he tends to keep out of all the normal bollocks between managers. I do however have little faith in him as a top class manager, he has a fantastic group of players and one that should be more than capable of winning this season. But somehow and I know we have had an unbelievable amount of injuries he's making hard work of it imo. I also can't stand the CL but we do need to learn how to do better there as it brings in a lot of cash and better players wanting to join in the party, I don't see him driving us forward there either.
a change in manager always brings a new risk and a level of upheaval but it looks set to happen the end of the season.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:03 pm

TGR wrote:

Possibly the most disturbing post I have read on this forum in a long while , utterly disgusting and moronic !!!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:10 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:I like how he gives sod all to the media, I also like how he tends to keep out of all the normal bollocks between managers. I do however have little faith in him as a top class manager, he has a fantastic group of players and one that should be more than capable of winning this season. But somehow and I know we have had an unbelievable amount of injuries he's making hard work of it imo. I also can't stand the CL but we do need to learn how to do better there as it brings in a lot of cash and better players wanting to join in the party, I don't see him driving us forward there either.
a change in manager always brings a new risk and a level of upheaval but it looks set to happen the end of the season.

We have Pellegrini until the end of this season , he was cute in his presser today about Pep and Messi media rumours .......... we will see.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:30 pm

City64 wrote:
TGR wrote:

Possibly the most disturbing post I have read on this forum in a long while , utterly disgusting and moronic !!!!!

I don't think he'll be here much longer. He's been on before under another name.

You could tell by how much he piped up as we dipped in form.

And culminates in this bile.
Could see it coming a mile away. Just like last time.

Get rid asap.

Disrespectful cunt.
Original Dub

Postby bayblue » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:58 pm

TGR = The Gutless Rag
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby The Maine Man » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:37 am

City64 wrote:
TGR wrote:

I'm
Convinced TGR is a Rag WUM.
The Maine Man

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby MilnersJaw » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:32 am

The injuries don't help either tbh. We are clearly shite at the back without kompany this season. We are shit in midfield if ferd isn't playing, fandango just isn't good enough. Yaya is past it but by contract has to play. Then without silva and Sergio we are no where near our best.

Kevin has become slightly hit and miss but he's got something so we know we can do it. Sterling hasnt delivered for his price tag. surprising navas is one of our better players this season, just lacks that final touch.

So yeah not all pellers fault but his team selection doesn't help sometimes either. I know people above him are probably telling him to prioritise the chumps league, but we haven't got the players to win it unfortunately and it will cost us in the league.

He should be blamed for bringing Willie wonker though, we could have easily gone for a competent back up instead of this shite.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby TGR » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:37 am

The Maine Man wrote:
City64 wrote:
TGR wrote:

I'm
Convinced TGR is a Rag WUM.

Block 126 mate in the CB stand - level one
I'll see you there today if you like?
I'll be next to the bookies straight across from the entrance to blocks 125/126.
If you look above the entrance of blocks 125/126 just to the right hand side is my very own 'My First Game' murial.
Not bad for a rag wum eh?
TGR
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Postby TGR » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 am

Original Dub wrote:
City64 wrote:
TGR wrote:

I don't think he'll be here much longer. He's been on before under another name.

You could tell by how much he piped up as we dipped in form.

And culminates in this bile.
Could see it coming a mile away. Just like last time.

Get rid asap.

Disrespectful cunt.

I told you before fella I have never posted on here under any other user name - ever.
Why would I?
See you at the game today?
TGR
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum