Lawro v Degenerate Crackhead Week 12

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro v Degenerate Crackhead Week 12

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Lawro and Merson are both predicting the same scoreline this week, I always feel uneasy when these idiots align.

Lawro is back in his cautious box this week predictions for this weeks round of games being
5 x 1-1
3 x 2-1
2 x 2-0

Lawro's opponent for this weekend's Premier League fixtures is the Wealdstone Raider.

The Raider, aka Stones fan Gordon Hill, became famous for his catchphrases "You've got no fans" and "You want some?" in a YouTube clip that has had more than 9.5 million views since March 2013.

Watch on youtube.com

He will be making his Premier League predictions on Friday, before Wealdstone play Colchester in the FA Cup on Saturday.

Lawro Says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34695418

Aston Villa's defeat by Tottenham on Monday showed there is nothing wrong with their effort or application, but they are just not good enough.
Villa seem to lose their way far too easily in games and struggle to score goals, so keeping them up will be a massive job for new manager Remi Garde.
His appointment is a massive gamble, and this is a very difficult game to start with, especially with Manchester City's ability to exploit any space with their width and pace.
City were very impressive against Sevilla in the Champions League in midweek. They had a plan and had a real go, and anything like the same sort of performance will be too much for Villa.
Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Merson says

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... four-sides

To start with this is already a tough game for Villa, add that to the fact they're struggling and I can't see anything but a City win. Villa might probably keep it tight for a while but they are lacking the spark and City head into the game on the back of an unbelievable result against Sevilla. Remi Garde has a lot of work to do and there are a lot of hard games in front of Villa. They could soon be cut adrift, that's the worrying thing.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro v Degenerate Crackhead Week 12

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Typical gobby little fucking shortarse. Like a yappy little dog.

I'm not keen on that wealdstone bloke either. Ho ho.

He's not the gordon hill that played for the filth in the seventies, is he?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 pm

I like the Wealdstone Raider simply for the fact that I use his catchphrase of "you want some?" whenever rags pipe up with their nonsense about our attendance, they soon realise just how ridiculous they're being and walk away suitably embarrassed.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I like the Wealdstone Raider simply for the fact that I use his catchphrase of "you want some?" whenever rags pipe up with their nonsense about our attendance, they soon realise just how ridiculous they're being and walk away suitably embarrassed.

Worst fuckin thing I've ever shown my boy was that video when it had just hit YT (2yrs ago), Our lad hasn't stopped to this day with the "got no fans" & "you want some" on a daily basis.

It got so bad that when we went on holiday summer before last i told him i would take 1 Euro of his spends for every time he said one or other! The minute we checked in for flight home it started again the little git.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:06 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I like the Wealdstone Raider simply for the fact that I use his catchphrase of "you want some?" whenever rags pipe up with their nonsense about our attendance, they soon realise just how ridiculous they're being and walk away suitably embarrassed.

Worst fuckin thing I've ever shown my boy was that video when it had just hit YT (2yrs ago), Our lad hasn't stopped to this day with the "got no fans" & "you want some" on a daily basis.

It got so bad that when we went on holiday summer before last i told him i would take 1 Euro of his spends for every time he said one or other! The minute we checked in for flight home it started again the little git.

Haha, smart kid.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

Chip off the old block as they say....... only kidding....NO I don't want some.
Wonderwall

Postby Slim » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Put your money down on City 4-1 win. I have a feeling. (No guarantee)
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Wonder if Lawro actually watched the Seville game? Cos if he did there's no way he's just going for his regulation 2-0. We smashed them
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Slim wrote:Put your money down on City 4-1 win. I have a feeling. (No guarantee)

I hate it when you predict scores. You know how bad you are. We won't concede ffs
Wonderwall

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:Wonder if Lawro actually watched the Seville game? Cos if he did there's no way he's just going for his regulation 2-0. We smashed them

He plays the percentages game. Over the long run it works out well for him.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Disappointed in Lawro, he should know by now that only two results are possible:

It goes with form and City thrash Villa or

Typical City strikes, and having equalled their worst ever run of defeats and gained a new manager, Villa mug us
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Wonder if Lawro actually watched the Seville game? Cos if he did there's no way he's just going for his regulation 2-0. We smashed them

He plays the percentages game. Over the long run it works out well for him.

Yes he does. But he should choose his weekly words more wisely
Wonderwall

Postby ruralblue » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:19 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:.

^This^

The initial time I watched it I chuckled. However after MONTHS of questions being answered 'You want shum', 'Dad you've got no fans' or has made me detest the bloke and sometimes want to punch my own 12 year old on the nose.

Why him anyway? What next Ronnie 'fucking' Pickering?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Return to The Maine Football forum