benzema

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

benzema

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

wtf has he got himself involved in???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34731780

kind of a shame he didn't sign for arsenal now
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: benzema

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:wtf has he got himself involved in???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34731780

kind of a shame he didn't sign for arsenal now

Just read that and probably the weirdest sentence is the last, about his & Ribery's previous run in with the law.........

"An under age prostitute who went on to become a reality TV star & fashion designer"!!!!

I guess some people, however successful just seem to get sucked in to trouble.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:04 pm

To be fair, I would've loved to be sucked off by that type of trouble. She's fit.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:08 pm

I am not suggesting he is guilty of the crime, however footballers are that detached from reality with the money, they fail to see the danger signs of being implicated by not thinking this will go pear shaped, I am out of here. No common sense or even being streetwise enough to see basic crap for what it is..
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Look no further than the moron thug Aaron Hernandez from the New England Patriots for a reference point.

These guys believe their own bullshit and grew up watching too much fucking Scarface.

It's quite sad on a human level. They are in positions 99.999% of the world would love to be in just for a year and their potential to do so much good for their family, friends and communities and that opportunity is lost on most of them. And i guess it's no different than really uber-successful entrepreneurs or business people. How can we expect athletes to comport themselves any differently than they were raised? Or differently than the social mores of the circles they surround themselves with?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:59 pm

It seems he's been dragged into something he had little to do with. Valbuena has apparently changed his FB picture to one of him and benzema in the last hour.

All sounds very peculiar
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Slim » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:17 am

"There is this guy who's contacted me and says he has a sex tape of you he's going to release to the press unless you pay him."

That's pretty much how I read Benzema's involvement. What else should he have done? Not told him? Gone directly to the cops? Sounds like he did what he thought was right and now he's under investigation....anything to sell the story I suppose.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:01 am

Slim wrote:"There is this guy who's contacted me and says he has a sex tape of you he's going to release to the press unless you pay him."

That's pretty much how I read Benzema's involvement. What else should he have done? Not told him? Gone directly to the cops? Sounds like he did what he thought was right and now he's under investigation....anything to sell the story I suppose.

Read somewhere that there is a recorded conversation between him and the blackmailers saying he would convince Valbuena to pay up
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum