Chumps League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chumps League

Postby dazby » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:29 am

This is it. I believe that this is the game that will go down in history as the moment that the club and the fans "get" the chumps league.

Every club needs a bit of luck in the competition to go further. Tick. Last minute wins have given us the platform to last nights result.

UEFA in their buffoonery have given the fans a positive reason to boo and if you follow Martin Samuels writing you'll know what I'm on about there.

Finally, the players. They're doing the business and getting the results.

We'll go deep this season and the fans will embrace it.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Re: Chumps League

Postby gillie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:54 am

Well Dazzler I for one will never fully embrace this totally corrupt competition even though I want City to win every game we play.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby The Maine Man » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:01 am

Hate the competition and what it stands for but fuck me, do I want us to win it. That more than anything will be too much to bare for the cartel, the shitty British pundits, the scum, the dippers, the chavs and all the bent fuckers with their filthy snouts in the trough. To win it then boo the fuck out of the anthem!
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby gillie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:07 am

The Maine Man wrote:Hate the competition and what it stands for but fuck me, do I want us to win it. That more than anything will be too much to bare for the cartel, the shitty British pundits, the scum, the dippers, the chavs and all the bent fuckers with their filthy snouts in the trough. To win it then boo the fuck out of the anthem!

We won't be allowed to win it mate that's how fuckin corrupt this competition is because if we get anywhere near the final they will roll out that bent Swedish ref or another bent ref to fuck us over.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 am

gillie wrote:Well Dazzler I for one will never fully embrace this totally corrupt competition even though I want City to win every game we play.

This
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:20 am

gillie wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:Hate the competition and what it stands for but fuck me, do I want us to win it. That more than anything will be too much to bare for the cartel, the shitty British pundits, the scum, the dippers, the chavs and all the bent fuckers with their filthy snouts in the trough. To win it then boo the fuck out of the anthem!

We won't be allowed to win it mate that's how fuckin corrupt this competition is because if we get anywhere near the final they will roll out that bent Swedish ref or another bent ref to fuck us over.

Or maybe UEFA will or have realised were not going away, and will embrace inevitable change...
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby gmercer1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Have to say he was the best referee we've had in the Competition since we qualified. Didn't fall for any of their theatrics. Only thing he missed really was the Pen on Fernandinho in first 10 mins.
Other than that was very impressed with him. Long ,may it continue.......or not when we Play Barca or Munich!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:45 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Have to say he was the best referee we've had in the Competition since we qualified. Didn't fall for any of their theatrics. Only thing he missed really was the Pen on Fernandinho in first 10 mins.
Other than that was very impressed with him. Long ,may it continue.......or not when we Play Barca or Munich!

UEFA obviously trying to get us onside.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum