MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Hart
No votes
Sagna
No votes
Kompany
No votes
Otamendi
No votes
Kolarov
1%
Fernandinho
68%
Fernando
2%
Yaya
No votes
Navas
2%
Sterling
14%
Bony
2%
De Bruyne
No votes
Delph
No votes
Demichelis
No votes
Dameerto
10%

Total votes : 91

MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Postby Slim » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Yep, you read it right.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Re: MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Postby ruralblue » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Dameerto without any doubt what so ever. He came out the toilet when we were two up and Seville got one back. Clambered back to the shitter until half time and we go in 3 - 1 up. Class act!!!!

Fernandinho a close second!!!! Now he is just class!!!!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Went for Fern1 but could've been Yaya. Nice that there are so many in with a shout. I used to worry about Pellers tactics, but I'm starting to believe.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Tough one.
Fernandinho for example was a beast again, I feel sorry for him that he doesn't get the MotM but I have to give it to Raheem Sterling. I loved watching him today taking on and skipping past defenders. Took his chance perfectly too which was a huge goal
Last edited by Moonchesteri on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:46 pm

ruralblue wrote:Dameerto without any doubt what so ever. He came out the toilet when we were two up and Seville got one back. Clambered back to the shitter until half time and we go in 3 - 1 up. Class act!!!!

Fernandinho a close second!!!! Now he is just class!!!!

Haha. Good man Dameerto!.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Slim wrote:Yep, you read it right.

Personally I'd have gone with 2. With Dameerto in there it's hard to go against, even though there were a lot of Dogs Danglies performances ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Can I vote for Navas and sterling? Awesome. Imagine brown, nasri, silva operating between these with Sergio fit.

Fantastic.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dameerto » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

The toilet plays were slightly off tonight, I promised two assists, if only I'd eaten a bigger tea. Such is the life of an armchair athlete.
Last edited by Dameerto on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Personally I'd have gone with 2. With Dameerto in there it's hard to go against, even though there were a lot of Dogs Danglies performances ;-)

Yes, but you are a ponce who thinks all kids deserve a trophy for just showing up.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Dameerto wrote:The toilet plays were slightly off tonight, I promised two assists, if only I'd eaten a bigger tea. Such is the life of an armchair athlete.

Funny as. Good man!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Based on what I saw (second half) I voted sterling as he was electric, felt like SWP all over again. But I know I should have voted ferna. Fern 2 was solid also. To be honest, that second half was just an amazing performance all round, even bony impressed me if I forget about that God awful shot when put through by raheem. That roll of the ball + strength to set up the move for yaya's curler just wide, that was beautiful from wilf.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Dameerto wrote:The toilet plays were slightly off tonight, I promised two assists, if only I'd eaten a bigger tea. Such is the life of an armchair athlete.

Can you wolf down a massive vindaloo before the Juve match?
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Dameerto » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm

The Maine Man wrote:

Can you wolf down a massive vindaloo before the Juve match?

I'm in training already mate.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Yes, but you are a ponce who thinks all kids deserve a trophy for just showing up.

That's new age mate, kids should get a clip 'round the ear for not giving enough effort; the fat cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:55 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Based on what I saw (second half) I voted sterling as he was electric, felt like SWP all over again. But I know I should have voted ferna. Fern 2 was solid also. To be honest, that second half was just an amazing performance all round, even bony impressed me if I forget about that God awful shot when put through by raheem. That roll of the ball + strength to set up the move for yaya's curler just wide, that was beautiful from wilf.

You were amazes at the second half which was 0-0? Fuck me man, you'd have been jiss'in your woody if you'd got home in time, the first half was wonderful in comparison ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Fernandinho without a doubt. Team as a whole were great; no long agony in the second half. We were on top the whole match.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Fernandinho shades it. Bony, Navas, Fernando, Yaya, Sterling, Kompany, Sagna all had superb games as well. Just a great team performance and a pleasure to watch
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Based on what I saw (second half) I voted sterling as he was electric, felt like SWP all over again. But I know I should have voted ferna. Fern 2 was solid also. To be honest, that second half was just an amazing performance all round, even bony impressed me if I forget about that God awful shot when put through by raheem. That roll of the ball + strength to set up the move for yaya's curler just wide, that was beautiful from wilf.

You were amazes at the second half which was 0-0? Fuck me man, you'd have been jiss'in your woody if you'd got home in time, the first half was wonderful in comparison ;-)

Apparently so chief. But what I meant was that was the most complete 45 minutes I've seen from us in europe, barring not scoring a goal. Very very impressed with us. We beat the fucking Europa league champions home and away, that's something to bank.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Fernandinho.
All over the pitch, stone wall penalty not given, great save only stopping him having two.

Sterling close second.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Class team performance but gave it to Fernandinho.
I thought Navas, Sterling, Yaya, Bony were all great.
And Dameerto's movements were exceptional, tonight.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum