MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Hart
No votes
Sagna
No votes
Kompany
No votes
Otamendi
No votes
Kolarov
1%
Fernandinho
68%
Fernando
2%
Yaya
No votes
Navas
2%
Sterling
14%
Bony
2%
De Bruyne
No votes
Delph
No votes
Demichelis
No votes
Dameerto
10%

Total votes : 91

Re: MotM vs Sevilla(a)

Postby Dameerto » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:36 am

I'm putting this on my CV by the way - "Claimed 10 percent of the vote in a Man City Man of the Match Poll"
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:37 am

I decline to vote because there is no "the whole team" option.
HM's for 'Dinho, Sterling, Baccers, Tarka, M, Nav,YaYa . .. .and a cast of thousands.
One of our best ever turnout under don Manuel
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Slim » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:38 am

RodneyRodney wrote:I decline to vote because there is no "the whole team" option.
HM's for 'Dinho, Sterling, Baccers, Tarka, M, Nav,YaYa . .. .and a cast of thousands.

It's quite alright, you women can vote on who you think is prettiest and I'll explain the offside rule to you later sweetheart.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Slim wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:I decline to vote because there is no "the whole team" option.

It's quite alright, you women can vote on who you think is prettiest and I'll explain the offside rule to you later sweetheart.

To be fare, if you'd explained it earlier?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Slim » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Slim wrote:

Fare? Do I get to charge for this?

I thought I explained the thread fine when I put the acronym MOTM. People seems confused with the concept, and I'll put a team option in when the stadium tannoy comes on at the end of the game and says "And the man of the match is...the whole team".
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:53 am

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Slim wrote:

Fare? Do I get to charge for this?

I thought I explained the thread fine when I put the acronym MOTM. People seems confused with the concept, and I'll put a team option in when the stadium tannoy comes on at the end of the game and says "And the man of the match is...the whole team".

I'd pay.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Dameerto wrote:I'm putting this on my CV by the way - "Claimed 10 percent of the vote in a Man City Man of the Match Poll"

You showed that you could be an essential part of the team's winning success... You have a very helpful skill that could benefit any potential employer!

I'm not sure why people like Slim are not in favour of adding a MEN of the Match option... Especially for those matches when the entire team performs so well, that it seems completely unfair to just single one player out, for special recognition.

Just because our club, the leagues & pundits are all obligated to select just a single man of the match, doesn't mean that we are forced to do the same here... I've lost count of how many City matches have been won by team effort, rather than completely relying on individual brilliance.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Dameerto wrote:I'm putting this on my CV by the way - "Claimed 10 percent of the vote in a Man City Man of the Match Poll"

You were excellent.
You've obviously been working on you movement, off the bowl.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum