2 Gay Premiership Footballers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 2 Gay Premiership Footballers

Postby mr_nool » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Justified logic wrote:Sorry Mr N, I was being flippant. I never had any cause to shower with any of my work colleagues, being totally non-sporty.

It's an interesting social phenomenon but I think the simple rule of thumb works in most cases: the more vehemently anti-gay a person is, the more than person is struggling with coming to terms with their own latent homosexuality. I noticed a comment earlier on that Andre Gray is one (of the 2 gay premiership footballers). It may have been an off-the-cuff comment but it could explain his vehemently anti-gay tweet. That most people don't care about the sexuality of other people is really because they are at ease with their own sexuality and don't regard the sexuality of others as any of their business.

Totally agree mate. I didn't catch you being flippant though. Just read your post about Twosip's girl and figured you were an average Joe chauvinist.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:33 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Sorry Mr N, I was being flippant. I never had any cause to shower with any of my work colleagues, being totally non-sporty.

It's an interesting social phenomenon but I think the simple rule of thumb works in most cases: the more vehemently anti-gay a person is, the more than person is struggling with coming to terms with their own latent homosexuality. I noticed a comment earlier on that Andre Gray is one (of the 2 gay premiership footballers). It may have been an off-the-cuff comment but it could explain his vehemently anti-gay tweet. That most people don't care about the sexuality of other people is really because they are at ease with their own sexuality and don't regard the sexuality of others as any of their business.

Totally agree mate. I didn't catch you being flippant though. Just read your post about Twosip's girl and figured you were an average Joe chauvinist.

So....are you two gonna fuck, or what?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Cheers

reckon so. but they will be clothed and it won't be in a shower.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby mr_nool » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Cheers

I've always found dry humping very underrated. It’s as close as you can get to tantric sex without reading a bunch of books and actually putting in some effort.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Cheers

I've always found dry humping very underrated. It’s as close as you can get to tantric sex without reading a bunch of books and actually putting in some effort.

I would tend to agree. #PoundshopTantra

Very underrated. Enjoy!

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Justified logic » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 am

mr_nool wrote:

Whilst Twosips' girlfriend is undoubtedly good looking, it actually wasn't about that. I was remembering a girlfriend of mine once taking umbrage at being introduced merely as "my girlfriend". The relationship didn't last long.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wooders » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:31 am

i think the situation is slightly different - i assume you weren't introducing your girlfriend to a bunch of largely male strangers on the internet?
twosips is quite within his rights not to use her name, besides, she may well have asked him not too for all you know
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:34 am

True.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

Sister of fu wrote:Can you imagine the scenes if say a Man U player came out as gay and played at the Etihad. Are people on here honestly saying that wouldn't join in with homophobic chanting when it started? Or would people have the courage to stand up to these people and say no?

That IMO is why you will not get a high profile player coming out as gay. Look at the abuse Raheem has got for being a bit shit and buying his Mum a dodgy sink. Jesus imagine the scenes if someone was gay. Not worth the harassment and intrusion.

SOF has it absolutely spot on here. The level of abuse any PL player would get if he came out would be uncontrollable (as things stand). We are not going to know exactly how to manage this until a player actually comes out while he is playing at the highest level.

nottsblue wrote:
Sadly, as a society, we are a long way off accepting our elite sportspeople, both male and female, are gay. Heaven knows why that is. It doesn't happen in other walks of life. You wouldn't care less if your doctor or dentist or postman or local shopkeeper or bar tender or indeed any of your colleagues were gay. It just doesn't matter.

Notts makes an interesting point, and it’s interesting that when lots of money is involved, and the support of the public, we have not come that far. If you look at the film industry, and even the music industry it is still not permitted for ‘stars’ to come out while they are at the top of their game. So many top names are not only forced to deny their sexuality, but placed in fake relationships and marriages to cover everything up.

I am very curious about Ronaldo, and what he will do, but it won’t surprise me if he waits until his career is over before we really find out which way he swings. Ultimately it’s nobody’s business, but we are along long way from being universal acceptance.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum