Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:I can't decide whether to feel sorry for him, or call him a stupid/greedy cunt. His beef with Arsenal was not being able to play through the middle, where he was clearly most effective - yet joined a club where neither manager (whether rightly or wrongly) has ever really given him a chance in his best position because Silva/Toure have rarely been injured.

On his day, in his position he can be devastatingly effective and gives us something different - directness. Out on the wing, he's completely wasted talent - and for that matter he's basically wasted 5 years of his career at City and I can't help but feel that's clearly the mercenary in him

I'm sick to the back teeth of us keep signing good players for big sums, only for stubborn as fuck managers to try to change them into something different to what we actually bought them for. If we needed a fucking winger, why didn't Mancini buy one instead of Nasri?

Samir has been missed the lack of variety. his arrogance and love-in with YAYA has left us short of ideas when teams park the bus.l
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Wouldn't call him a mecenary. Wanted trophies, left Arsenal, won trophies.

Haters gonna hate.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bigblue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Wouldn't call him a mecenary. Wanted trophies, left Arsenal, won trophies.

Haters gonna hate.

And he got so much hate because he was the conclusive proof for arse fans that they had become a 2nd level (feeder) club. After losing fabregas, he was their last young star with real potential. His leaving signified that wegner and the board don't have the fan's ambitions at heart and were just looking to scrape by for 4th place. Top clubs don't sell their star youth to rivals.

But being arse fans, they refused to see the writing on the wall and took it all out on Samir. Much like in this video (turn the sound way down):

Watch on youtube.com
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 pm

bigblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Wouldn't call him a mecenary. Wanted trophies, left Arsenal, won trophies.

Haters gonna hate.

And he got so much hate because he was the conclusive proof for arse fans that they had become a 2nd level (feeder) club. After losing fabregas, he was their last young star with real potential. His leaving signified that wegner and the board don't have the fan's ambitions at heart and were just looking to scrape by for 4th place. Top clubs don't sell their star youth to rivals.

But being arse fans, they refused to see the writing on the wall and took it all out on Samir. Much like in this video (turn the sound way down):

Watch on youtube.com

Hilarious.

Don't worry lesbians, you still have Wilshere.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mike J » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:48 am

Glad he is back, top player on his day.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin