Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby stevefromdonny » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:57 am

I think whats it worth is that we have missed him big time this season, hope he comes back b4 end to give us a push for title
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:I think whats it worth is that we have missed him big time this season, hope he comes back b4 end to give us a push for title

Maybe he was on a trip to kill Gargamel.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:23 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:I think whats it worth is that we have missed him big time this season, hope he comes back b4 end to give us a push for title

Careful Steve, I think me and you are the only ones who like Nasri :-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Nope, me too. Keeps possession and has vision. Shit hair.(not alone there)
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm also a Nasri licker, although he's making it very hard for me with his new hair-do.

(it is referring to "to like him" not to my knob)
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:08 pm

mr_nool wrote:I'm also a Nasri licker, although he's making it very hard for me with his new hair-do.

True story - I was in a top restaurant in Toronto last week and Nasri's mrs best mate was chatting to me about how she knew this famous footballer called Samir......Took me a while to realise who the fuck she was on about......I had this "little twat jumped out of the way and the munchens won..bitter bitter mumble mumble" on the tip of my tongue but I left it at that, and continued talking in my polite manner.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mr_nool wrote:I'm also a Nasri licker, although he's making it very hard for me with his new hair-do.

True story - I was in a top restaurant in Toronto last week and Nasri's mrs best mate was chatting to me about how she knew this famous footballer called Samir......Took me a while to realise who the fuck she was on about......I had this "little twat jumped out of the way and the munchens won..bitter bitter mumble mumble" on the tip of my tongue but I left it at that, and continued talking in my polite manner.

Yeah, not one of his finest moments.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Yeah, not one of his finest moments.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Agree with that. Unlocks defences. Not sure whether he'll see another season with us though
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby dazby » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:56 pm

I think Pep will love him. Blue hair for a blue. Awesome!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 pm

john@staustell wrote:

Agree with that. Unlocks defences. Not sure whether he'll see another season with us though

just when does he unlocks defences? once every 20 games? I'll be glad when he's gone.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby john@staustell » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:15 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

just when does he unlocks defences? once every 20 games? I'll be glad when he's gone.

Not necessarily him that scores. He runs at them, which no fucker else does. We just pass pass pass in front of them until they break away and score.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 pm

john@staustell wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Not necessarily him that scores. He runs at them, which no fucker else does. We just pass pass pass in front of them until they break away and score.

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Chances created in 2014/ 15.....fuckall.......... 2015/16 ....................fuckall

Dick head.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn

That should be your signature.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:51 pm

That stat is hilarious. One because it's 6 years old and two Stewart fucking downing is higher.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:05 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:That stat is hilarious. One because it's 6 years old and two Stewart fucking downing is higher.

The stat was only shown a couple of months back. The purpose of the post was to show that he creates plenty of chances despite what SOME think.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for him, or call him a stupid/greedy cunt. His beef with Arsenal was not being able to play through the middle, where he was clearly most effective - yet joined a club where neither manager (whether rightly or wrongly) has ever really given him a chance in his best position because Silva/Toure have rarely been injured.

On his day, in his position he can be devastatingly effective and gives us something different - directness. Out on the wing, he's completely wasted talent - and for that matter he's basically wasted 5 years of his career at City and I can't help but feel that's clearly the mercenary in him

I'm sick to the back teeth of us keep signing good players for big sums, only for stubborn as fuck managers to try to change them into something different to what we actually bought them for. If we needed a fucking winger, why didn't Mancini buy one instead of Nasri?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby bigblue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Great news for us, Nasri is back in full training. Same shit haircut though:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... 1458219090

Maybe Silva can finally get a rest. Regardless, we've missed Samir a ton this season
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum