Bony - Malaria

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bony - Malaria

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:01 am

Pellegrini is supposedly hoping & requesting that we all be patient with Wilf Bony...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... grini.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:42 am

Well patience is needed when we wait for him to run at a snails pace towards the oppo box
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 am

Well said Buzzer:

"I am a bit concerned that some of our fans are on his back so soon after his arrival from Swansea,"

“I don’t like it when our fans are too quick to judge and start picking on on one player. We are better than that.

“I could reel off a very long list of names of players who started slowly at City – and many other clubs – and yet finished their time as genuine terrace heroes. Shaun Goater would be one of those.

“Wilfried was ill all summer, missed pre-season and has had a limited run in the team.But the lad scored his third goal in three home games on Wednesday!

“Bony is a top class striker – we know that from watching him play for Swansea – and I am sure he will find his feet and score very important goals for us as he has this month.”
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 am

Look he is our bow legged crab so lets not hang the guy out to dry just yet.

He hasnt looked great but........
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:27 am

On the subject of confidence I did say at the time sterling or bony should have had that 2nd pen. I think he looks gash so far but all forwards play better when they're sxoring and confident
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:30 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:On the subject of confidence I did say at the time sterling or bony should have had that 2nd pen. I think he looks gash so far but all forwards play better when they're sxoring and confident

Not for me. Kolorov is our third choice pen taker when yaya and aguero are out. He takes it for me.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:On the subject of confidence I did say at the time sterling or bony should have had that 2nd pen. I think he looks gash so far but all forwards play better when they're sxoring and confident

Not for me. Kolorov is our third choice pen taker when yaya and aguero are out. He takes it for me.

I agree. He might look like a mug now, but people would slate Bony or Sterling even more if they insisted on taking it and missed.

I find this haggling over penalties incredibly pesky. If the regular taker wants to hand it over as a nice gesture, fine, but he shouldn't be expected to.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am

Dubciteh wrote:

If Kolarov has been told by Pelers he's next in line then he takes it, end of.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Cit.revenge » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Maybe Bony will work out I don't know, but my bet is on Nacho . Why Nacho who at list to me show a bit more then Bony can't get a chance to start ahead of Bony ,or staying on pitch ig hes better in that game . Is it hes age or peller wants Bony to work. I have kind a feeling that Nacho giving real chance could do wonders,Hes fast , hes always kinda there, young, talented, and want to prove him self.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:23 pm

You're all wrong. He fucked it worse than hart did that cross. He's dead to me.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby PrezIke » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Well Gullit on MOTD said, "I like Wilfried Bony. He' gets in the right positions..."

He repeated exactly what I did the other day when carl was slagging me off, when I wrote that I think he seems to think he is trying too hard.

Sorry, Doomie, to suggest he's Heskey is a bit harsh. Bony strikes me as more talented. The idea that he has a poor touch is also funny to me, as while he has had a few he has muffed, his flicks and this should counter this argument:

Watch on youtube.com

OD also mirrors my sentiments that we have so many other players who can score that if he is not on, and I suspect he will get better and that his quality is higher than y'all are rating him, that his interlink play helps create chances for the team which is a valuable attribute for a backup striker to have.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Doomie + Carl are just being the village cunts. Bony missed some good chances but otherwise had a good game. He held the ball up very well, had some nice touches (including turning the defender to get a solid shot away, a backheel in the box to put Kolarov in, or his flick to Sterling to win the last penalty kick), made some good runs, and linked up with the rest of the team. And guess what happened? We won.

Bony does fit into our team and has already proven it. Once he gets his shooting boots on he'll be the complete package. Until then he's not even 'bad' by any respects. He's started 8 games this season and has 4 goals + 2 assists. On pace for over 20 this year. And that's him 'in a bad patch'.

Oh and how many chances did Aguero miss at the beginning of the season before striking 5 in one game? Surely 2x or 3x more than Bony has missed so far.

So quit being cunts and singling out a boo boy in the team. Especially when we're top of the league, doing well in the domestic cups, looking on course to advance in Europe, and Summerbee is specifically telling fans to shut the fuck up.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:51 pm

bigblue wrote:Doomie + Carl are just being the village cunts. Bony missed some good chances but otherwise had a good game. He held the ball up very well, had some nice touches (including a backheel in the box to put Kolarov in), made some good runs, and linked up with the rest of the team. And guess what happened? We won.

Bony does fit into our team and has already proven it. Once he gets his shooting boots on he'll be the complete package. Until then he's not even 'bad' by any respects.

Oh and how many chances did Aguero miss at the beginning of the season before striking 5 in one game? Surely 2x or 3x more than Bony has missed so far.

So quit being cunts and singling out a boo boy in the team. Especially when we're top of the league, doing well in the domestic cups, looking on course to advance in Europe, and Summerbee is specifically telling fans to shut the fuck up.

If I want to vent my frustration at a player who has been shit more often than not then I will do.....,thousands of Man City fans share that same frustration..........Ill be fucked if some cunt like you tells me what I can or cannot say.

Bony has been shit overall.......hes not a fit for our team so far and if you cant see that then thats your opinion.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
If I want to vent my frustration at a player who has been shit more often than not then I will do.....,thousands of Man City fans share that same frustration..........Ill be fucked if some cunt like you tells me what I can or cannot say.

Bony has been shit overall.......hes not a fit for our team so far and if you cant see that then thats your opinion.

Well allow me to vent my frustration at a few fans who have been shit more often than most. I'll be fucked if some cunt like you tells me what I can or cannot say.

You and Dommie have been shit overall and are acting complete cunts by scapegoating a player who is isn't even doing bad while we're top of the leage. And if you can't see that then thats your opinion.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:11 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Well allow me to vent my frustration at a few fans who have been shit more often than most. I'll be fucked if some cunt like you tells me what I can or cannot say.

You and Dommie have been shit overall and are acting complete cunts by scapegoating a player who is isn't even doing bad while we're top of the leage. And if you can't see that then thats your opinion.

Isnt doing bad ???.,.well your fuckign blind then.He has been shit infront of goal more often than not and the cunt cant run to save his fuckign life........slower than the titanic......not just my opinion , pundits agree,thousands of fans agree.
Forget breakaway goals by this cunt , more often than not ,he cannot even get into the box on time when these crosses come in from open play.
Our team is made to break away at speed and IMO Bony just does not fit into that style.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Isnt doing bad ???.,.well your fuckign blind then.He has been shit infront of goal more often than not and the cunt cant run to save his fuckign life........slower than the titanic......not just my opinion , pundits agree,thousands of fans agree.
Forget breakaway goals by this cunt , more often than not ,he cannot even get into the box on time when these crosses come in from open play.
Our team is made to break away at speed and IMO Bony just does not fit into that style.

Our team is made to break away at speed? As in we're a counter attacking side?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 pm

PrezIke wrote:Well Gullit on MOTD said, "I like Wilfried Bony. He' gets in the right positions..."

He repeated exactly what I did the other day when carl was slagging me off, when I wrote that I think he seems to think he is trying too hard.

Sorry, Doomie, to suggest he's Heskey is a bit harsh. Bony strikes me as more talented. The idea that he has a poor touch is also funny to me, as while he has had a few he has muffed, his flicks and this should counter this argument:

Watch on youtube.com

OD also mirrors my sentiments that we have so many other players who can score that if he is not on, and I suspect he will get better and that his quality is higher than y'all are rating him, that his interlink play helps create chances for the team which is a valuable attribute for a backup striker to have.

what an amazing video of a player showing some classy skills at taking a ball down with tight control.

Several million fuckwads can do that and don't get paid to pay in the Premier league.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Will ya's give it a rest.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No....our team is set up to walk you fuckign cunt!!!....we just have to tell Sterling and Navas that.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No....our team is set up to walk you fuckign cunt!!!....we just have to tell Sterling and Navas that.

Makes loads of sense that, nice one Carl.

Oh and quit the flirting, I'm not interested.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum