Otamendi

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Otamendi

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 am

He has been criminally exposed this season anyone playing behind that midfield would have nightmares.
It gets through to him 8 times out of 10 he doesnt know whether to stick or go,tackle or stand them up as he doesn't have a clue what the midfield are gonna do or if they will even show themselves for a pass.
IMHO This season the midfield has let us down terrible they have been a bunch of cunts,the defence has aswell but that has been devoid of the person who organises it.

Horror shows all year.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Socrates » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 am

Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:We still pretending Otter cost £30+ million? Valencia owed us about £20 odd million still for Negredo. In reality the difference between them was about £8 million.

Otamendi is playing like an £8 million pound player at the moment.

I'm guessing you don't work in finance?

Cheers

Mate, I can't take you seriously after some of the bollocks you've come out with recently.

Thanks

No idea what you're referencing but I know this much, cockmouth:

I can fucking add.

Cheers

Obviously you can't read.

Thanks.

Doomy is right though mate, if you owed me 25 notes and I said I want your Ali Bernabia signed shirt and I'll write off the 25 notes and give you another 8, it has still cost me 33 to get the shirt from you.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:27 am

But if the written off money came out of last months wages it doesn't matter it only cost 8 of this months.

;-)
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:28 am

lets all have a disco wrote:He has been criminally exposed this season anyone playing behind that midfield would have nightmares.
It gets through to him 8 times out of 10 he doesnt know whether to stick or go,tackle or stand them up as he doesn't have a clue what the midfield are gonna do or if they will even show themselves for a pass.
IMHO This season the midfield has let us down terrible they have been a bunch of cunts,the defence has aswell but that has been devoid of the person who organises it.

Horror shows all year.

He's 28 years old, surely he should know? Early season these things can be excused but he's still making the same stupid errors.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mike J » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:23 am

It would help if he stop diving in to literally fucking everything. Surely Pellegrini has told him to stop doing this.

Then again, obviosuly not.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Socrates wrote:Doomy is right though mate, if you owed me 25 notes and I said I want your Ali Bernabia signed shirt and I'll write off the 25 notes and give you another 8, it has still cost me 33 to get the shirt from you.

"30+", "20 ODD", and "ABOUT £8 million". I didn't give exact figures like you have. Read it again.

I await your apology.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Mase wrote:
Socrates wrote:Doomy is right though mate, if you owed me 25 notes and I said I want your Ali Bernabia signed shirt and I'll write off the 25 notes and give you another 8, it has still cost me 33 to get the shirt from you.

"30+", "20 ODD", and "ABOUT £8 million". I didn't give exact figures like you have. Read it again.

I await your apology.

I'll apologize.

I am sorry your dad didn't use a condom.

Do the maths on that one.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:43 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

I await your apology.

I'll apologize.

Cheers

Doomy, Can I ask you a question and I am sorry to but into this episode of fuck knows what !, Have you ever done a train back from Euston with 2,000 + pissed City fans or Say a cross Country to from Newcastle or Sunderland midweek.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:36 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

I await your apology.

I'll apologize.

Cheers

What's 'apologize'? Is it like apologise? Spazzy Yanks!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

I await your apology.

I'll apologize.

Cheers

Doomy, Can I ask you a question and I am sorry to but into this episode of fuck knows what !, Have you ever done a train back from Euston with 2,000 + pissed City fans or Say a cross Country to from Newcastle or Sunderland midweek.

Obvs since I live in the United States of America I haven't experienced away days on trains from Manc to far flung places. And if that means I can't ask another human being to properly add and subtract in your mind then good for you.

Any other brilliantly confusing questions, Hazy?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:28 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

I await your apology.

I'll apologize.

Cheers

Obvs since I live in the United States of America I haven't experienced away days on trains from Manc to far flung places. And if that means I can't ask another human being to properly add and subtract in your mind then good for you.

Any other brilliantly confusing questions, Hazy?

Cheers

So you have no feel for Blue bollocks talk. I notice how the most northern or manc shite, sails way over your head which makes you look a twat at times. In a nice way your shite is also brilliantly confusing cheers Doomy. Crack on.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
So you have no feel for Blue bollocks talk. I notice how the most northern or manc shite, sails way over your head which makes you look a twat at times. In a nice way your shite is also brilliantly confusing cheers Doomy. Crack on.

Ooof...no idea why you'd think that based upon this alleged convo, but just for reference...this is how i picture you, but drunken>/...

viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Ooof...no idea why you'd think that based upon this alleged convo, but just for reference...this is how i picture you, but drunken>/...

Image[/quote

If it is your mummy I mean no offence, white knickers are a bastard to keep respectable when posing in that manner. But you have her support which is credit to her and you.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Image[/quote

If it is your mummy I mean no offence, white knickers are a bastard to keep respectable when posing in that manner. But you have her support which is credit to her and you.

My mother's dead, you stupid cunt.

Now what?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:54 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Image[/quote

Now what?

cheers

It's a picture you thick twat. Not a live feed. Pictures can be taken to capture something and looked at, at a later date. Glad you learnt something today.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 pm

this place is so much better when we're shit
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:21 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Image[/quote

Now what?

cheers

You have my sympathies. But on this board you act like a twat, insult and cry when the banter comes back, so the respect I show all posters is maybe a starting point for you, but I doubt it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:this place is so much better when we're shit

Great point and very well made. I didn't expect to be laughing so soon after the weekend.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby ColinBell8 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:58 pm

He doesn't inspire confidence at the minute but then who does? His GPS seems shot & he's trying too hard & consequently making more mistakes, like diving into every tackle. A red card is just around the corner.

Once the Guardiola appointment had been confirmed I had 9 players in the squad that I thought were under threat from the new regime. I wasn't & still aren't convinced that any of the Central Defenders will be moved on. Don't think for a second that I'm sticking up for them I'm not I just think a more proactive coach will play a system that suits the defence & midfield better.

It could be the players are a lot better than they are currently showing but the system is exposing them too often.
It could also be that I'm trying to convince myself that everything will be ok in the long term & Guardiola could tear the whole thing apart from July.
ColinBell8
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:this place is so much better when we're shit

But not too shit. I think the Hughes era hit a sweet spot. Those were the days when this board peaked. The days of the lickers.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum