Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Original Dub » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:would be interested to read a chelsea forum thread on this....

Weird.
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 pm

carolina-blue wrote:Watched it a couple of times now my 1st instinct was pen and that's not changed his arm came out
Pen all day for me

Definite penalty Ronan.
Mark that down as number one.
Jesus's yellow for handball was ridiculous too.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 am

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/ ... 5669219328

Interesting tweet about the PIGMOL regime by Henry Winter who is probably the best and most neutral football writer out there .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:41 am

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:would be interested to read a chelsea forum thread on this....

Weird.

For someone who's permanently logged in, this nut job goes missing quite a lot
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 am

Well, did you read one? What did you make of the two reds? I'd say they were both the right call, I did notice one or two bizarre decisions from Pawson but that's Pawson.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 am

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/896494255669219328

Interesting tweet about the PIGMOL regime by Henry Winter who is probably the best and most neutral football writer out there .

On a side note, Winter needs to get his profile picture changed as he looks like Brendan Rodgers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:40 am

You thinking of Martin Samuel?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 am

Mase wrote:

Martin Samuel is very good and understands our club and owners but Henry Winter for me is the best all round "neutral" writer out there .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:10 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Martin Samuel is very good and understands our club and owners but Henry Winter for me is the best all round "neutral" writer out there .

Winter is a racist
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Weird.

do you trawl the board for my posts you sad fuck?
i've noticed from your posts that you don't seem to get enjoyment from supporting city. you're either moaning about media/ref bias or acting all hard when commenting on my/phips posts. there's no value add whatsoever.
got me thinking... why do you even bother? i mean, what is your connection to the club? the oasis album you bought in the 90s? coronation street on in your house growing up? pick something to follow that you enjoy and leave the rest alone or, failing, that try to add a bit more to the site than you currently do. if there was a prize for the person you'd least like to go for a pint with, you'd win hands down...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Weird.

i've noticed from your posts that you don't seem to get enjoyment from supporting city. you're either moaning about media/ref bias or acting all hard when commenting on my/phips posts. there's no value add whatsoever.
got me thinking... why do you even bother? i mean, what is your connection to the club? the oasis album you bought in the 90s? coronation street on in your house growing up? pick something to follow that you enjoy and leave the rest alone or, failing, that try to add a bit more to the site than you currently do. if there was a prize for the person you'd least like to go for a pint with, you'd win hands down...

Fuck knows what happened you pal.

But it's a bit scary.

You craved attention like a little puppy when you came on here. Now you have it and you don't like it.

Here's a tip, if you don't like getting stick for being fucking blind, then maybe stop trying to tell the rest of us we're the silly cunts.

And questioning my support of the club I love?

Tut tut.

You're so negative it's scary.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Winter is a racist
Watch on youtube.com

Not seen this JC , I guess they are all scum (journos) in some shape or form ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 am

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Weird.

Fuck knows what happened you pal.

But it's a bit scary.

You craved attention like a little puppy when you came on here. Now you have it and you don't like it.

Here's a tip, if you don't like getting stick for being fucking blind, then maybe stop trying to tell the rest of us we're the silly cunts.

And questioning my support of the club I love?

Tut tut.

You're so negative it's scary.

what's happened to me?!
that's a bit rich coming from a cunt whose posts are limited to 2 threads or are attacking other posters.
you really bring very little to this other site than your inflated ego.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Why are you so concerned the whole time about what I "bring to the site"?

You're here a wet fucking week compared to me and you're carrying on like you keep the place alive with your "contributions". You've done fuck all other than throw smarmy one liners at those of us who rightly question the media or the standard of officiating in our games. Then you disappear as soon as you're asked to explain.

Which is fine, if that's your thing. But don't start acting like this qualifies as an excellent contribution to the site, or that it is superior to anyone else's.

And questioning my support is particularly sad. I've seen you belittle overseas fans numerous times and I just don't get what you're hoping to achieve with that particular "contribution"?
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Original Dub wrote:Why are you so concerned the whole time about what I "bring to the site"?

You're here a wet fucking week compared to me and you're carrying on like you keep the place alive with your "contributions". You've done fuck all other than throw smarmy one liners at those of us who rightly question the media or the standard of officiating in our games. Then you disappear as soon as you're asked to explain.

Which is fine, if that's your thing. But don't start acting like this qualifies as an excellent contribution to the site, or that it is superior to anyone else's.

And questioning my support is particularly sad. I've seen you belittle overseas fans numerous times and I just don't get what you're hoping to achieve with that particular "contribution"?

that is all you do on here these days...
you're a massive fucking bore.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 pm

No Nigel, No I can't be arsed, Back on point How did Kane get away with his tackle on the Newcastle player from behind, I know he plays for England, that was a s much a red as anything this weekend.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Hazy2 wrote:No Nigel, No I can't be arsed, Back on point How did Kane get away with his tackle on the Newcastle player from behind, I know he plays for England, that was a s much a red as anything this weekend.

Excellent question Hazy.

I think PiGMOB and the FA should confirm to everyone when the tackle from behind was actually 'de-outlawed' as it's happening more and more, especially against us and Merlin in particular.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Why are you so concerned the whole time about what I "bring to the site"?

that is all you do on here these days...
you're a massive fucking bore.

Stick to being a lap dog. You were at least somewhat bearable then, if insignificant.

And stop banging on about how boring I am. You followed me around sending me private messages until I pulled you up on your constant negative drivel.

Fuck off you lonely cunt.
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm

We have been appointed the worst ref in the league for our game on Monday v Everton.

Bobby Madley, the incompetent fool will take charge of the game. I despise him almost as much as Anthony Taylor. At least we know that Taylor is shit for us because he is a rag. Madley is beyond useless.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Wonderwall wrote:We have been appointed the worst ref in the league for our game on Monday v Everton.

Bobby Madley, the incompetent fool will take charge of the game. I despise him almost as much as Anthony Taylor. At least we know that Taylor is shit for us because he is a rag. Madley is beyond useless.

Definitely an all round shit ref. But if I'd to pick between incompetent or agenda driven/biased, I'd take incompetence any day of the week mate.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum