The View from the Home End - Cup Special

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The View from the Home End - Cup Special

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 pm

This is a bit rough and ready, becasue I dont have much time tonight. Still it's quite entertaining, and you have to feel a little bit for the home fans.

Enjoy...

Team Selection

Pantilimon
Jones - Brown - O'Shea - Yedlin
Larsson - M'Vila - Rodwell
Johnson - Borini - Lens

And the rest

Aguero not right is he.

Re the West Ham game: how the fuck are man city losing this..never seen a more 1 sided half

We need fucking Jesus to save us.

Imagine us defending against the constant battering Man City have given West Ham this half man

Shame the referee has bought it. He's also robbed the paying public of about 10 minutes entertainment there aswell the Dick. The time wasting was ridiculous. Still a great game but the 'ammers can still stick there fucking bubbles up there arse

Attention seeking prick ref, waiting for Hart to kick the ball, before blowing the whistle.

I'd love another trip to Wembley doesn't matter which cup it is, just to see us win a cup in my lifetime would be fantastic

I would happily be knocked out the cup for 3 points next weekend, Thats how desperate it now is.

We'll win.

Beating City could give us a bit of confidence. That said this is Sunderland.

It's going to be a blood bath

Not as simple a fixture (for City) as many might think…A couple of injuries in the squad, and they'll be on their 4th game in 11 days, and (arguably) see the Carling Cup as a very low priority…

It's a cup game. Potential upset isn't an unreasonable suggestion.

There's not a squad in the land big enough to win all four trophies, but having a bloody good one helps…I just don't think City will have quite the same desire for the Carling Cup as Sunderland will have. Whether that's enough of a leveler remains to be seen. On paper City should win almost every game they play, but thankfully football still have plenty of surprises.

Perversely looking forward to Tuesday. Will be interesting how we respond after two defeats and a shocking performance.

I would start with those who fcucked up at Bournemouth. They hardly broke sweat so don't deserve a rest

We're gonna batter em..

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: The View from the Home End - Cup Special

Postby nottsblue » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Interesting the way other football fans duly noted the shit ref and time wasting
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Pants, Rodwell and Johnson in that line up. Good set of comments from the oppo fans.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:29 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Pants, Rodwell and Johnson in that line up. Good set of comments from the oppo fans.

You can see all three scoring against us, can't you.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:46 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Pants, Rodwell and Johnson in that line up. Good set of comments from the oppo fans.

You can see all three scoring against us, can't you.

There's every chance.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Cheers, CM.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Return to The Maine Football forum