Radio Raheem

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Radio Raheem

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 am

Wonderwall wrote:I see Terry Henry has come out and defended sterling. Careful now, you may lose your job.

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Great coaches work closely with their players to get the best from them. I think Pep will work closely with him and improve his form considerably.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Henry has just reverted to type. Stetling is preventing Rose from getting forward, like Walker, by standing out wide and getting in Rose's way. A clear and deliberate criticism....no one else was criticised
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm

sheblue wrote:Great coaches work closely with their players to get the best from them. I think Pep will work closely with him and improve his form considerably.

I hope you are right as this would also mean Navas, Barker, and Nasri will be world beaters next season.
South Stand Balti

Postby mr_nool » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Henry has just reverted to type. Stetling is preventing Rose from getting forward, like Walker, by standing out wide and getting in Rose's way. A clear and deliberate criticism....no one else was criticised

Whereas Shearer in half time singled him out for not playing wide enough. It's a fucking witch hunt.
He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:01 pm

mr_nool wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Henry has just reverted to type. Stetling is preventing Rose from getting forward, like Walker, by standing out wide and getting in Rose's way. A clear and deliberate criticism....no one else was criticised

Whereas Shearer in half time singled him out for not playing wide enough. It's a fucking witch hunt.
He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Muppets. The pundits were saying Rooney should not start against Russia and some suggested he should not even be in the squad. The exact same pundits were then slating Woy for substituting Shrek with 14 mins left against Russia!! They are fucking clueless hypocrites. I fucking hate Henry after his basketball cheating antics.
Last edited by South Stand Balti on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South Stand Balti

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Pretty obvious the Beeb are looking for some form of scapegoat when they don't need one. Unless the Beeb have other motives, like keeping the Rags and Dippers happy?

Raheem played some good, some bad, but at no time did we hear that he was tired, unlike some.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:46 pm

I thought Raheem started well in the first game then faded. Bad miss last game, like he does for us.

Social media is starting to play a crazy role in international football, remember the campaign to drop Cleverley? (I acknowledge he was crap).

I'm not surprised Kane is playing poorly, he has a job on the side with Jet2, he was steward on my flight to Dubrovnik on Saturday! If not him, must be his twin.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:07 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
sheblue wrote:Great coaches work closely with their players to get the best from them. I think Pep will work closely with him and improve his form considerably.

I hope you are right as this would also mean Navas, Barker, and Nasri will be world beaters next season.

Navas and nasri are a hell of a lot nearer 30.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dimples » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:54 pm

sheblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Nasri will be a world beater next season. We really missed him last season.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Dimples wrote:
sheblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

We certainly missed a player like him but I don't know if it was him specifically.

Like Jayko, Nasri has played an important part in trophies though I've never fallen in love with the French Duke at all obvs. A very good player when he can be arsed but literally the textbook definition of a player who will sometimes hide when shit gets tough. Exact opposite of Silva who gets 5x the lumps kicked out of him than Samir does.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Dimples wrote:
sheblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Yes we did miss him, particularly when big Dave was missing. I do rate Nasri very highly.
South Stand Balti

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Dimples wrote:
sheblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

We certainly missed a player like him but I don't know if it was him specifically.

Like Jayko, Nasri has played an important part in trophies though I've never fallen in love with the French Duke at all obvs. A very good player when he can be arsed but literally the textbook definition of a player who will sometimes hide when shit gets tough. Exact opposite of Silva who gets 5x the lumps kicked out of him than Samir does.

Cheers

I commend your use of "French Duke" Mr Goatfucker
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 am

Once again Sterling played crap last night.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Dimples wrote:
sheblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

I agree we missed him, he's ideal to play the type of wide role that Pellegrini favours but where do you see him fitting into a Pep side? Can't see him being used wide as he doesn't possess the pace that Pep's wide players have so that only really leaves the central attacking role in midfield which I can see Silva and DeBruyne competing for.

As for Sterling, went hiding for 90 minutes again last night.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Bleed_Blue » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:25 am

Pep told him that 'As long as you work for me I'll fight for you',' revealed a source. 'And he said 'Keep your head up and don't worry, I know you're a good player and you're a big part of my plans'.'

I believe in every city player, especially when other teams fans turn on them. I want to see Sterling shut those cunts(and some of the nicer cunts on this forum) down, Pep's confidence in him makes me optimistic.

Apologize for the worst possible source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... t-you.html
Bleed_Blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:42 am

Bleed_Blue wrote:Pep told him that 'As long as you work for me I'll fight for you',' revealed a source. 'And he said 'Keep your head up and don't worry, I know you're a good player and you're a big part of my plans'.'

I believe in every city player, especially when other teams fans turn on them. I want to see Sterling shut those cunts(and some of the nicer cunts on this forum) down, Pep's confidence in him makes me optimistic.

Apologize for the worst possible source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... t-you.html

As always the Daily Fail didn't quote all that pep said , ...."Now go over there and keep that bench warm".
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby freshie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:11 am

freshie wrote:http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/telegraph-show-their-campaign-against-raheem-sterling-with-sinister-live-earnings-graphic/?

twats

Surely there must be grounds for some sort of legal action to be taken against them.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby sheblue » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:00 am

gillie wrote:
freshie wrote:http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/telegraph-show-their-campaign-against-raheem-sterling-with-sinister-live-earnings-graphic/?

twats

Surely there must be grounds for some sort of legal action to be taken against them.

Wouldn't have thought so, but its pathetic.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum