Radio Raheem

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Radio Raheem

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:58 pm

london blue 2 wrote:I agree with the consensus however the reality is that he is performing very poorly at the moment.

A break would probably do him good.

Yesterday he did, he was very good first half against Russia though, played well in the warm ups too.

I think what he needs is to stay away from social media and just concentrate on his game.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:I agree with the consensus however the reality is that he is performing very poorly at the moment.

Yesterday he did, he was very good first half against Russia though, played well in the warm ups too.

I think what he needs is to stay away from social media and just concentrate on his game.

#TheHatedOne

ImageImageImage
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:14 pm

bigblue wrote:

#TheHatedOne

ImageImageImage

It's obviously affecting him, he'd never have mentioned it otherwise. Don't think it's any coincidence either that after the abuse he got on Instagram the other day he turns back into timid Raheem.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

bigblue wrote:

#TheHatedOne

ImageImageImage

It's obviously affecting him, he'd never have mentioned it otherwise. Don't think it's any coincidence either that after the abuse he got on Instagram the other day he turns back into timid Raheem.

New season New Manager, New start, if he can't do it under Pep. It will will Palace for 8 mill.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:44 pm

My heart sank when he was chosen for England. Whatever people think about his potential or what Pep can do for him etc, the fact his he has been awful for some time. He has now shown the whole country just where he is at. This will simply fuel more widespread ridicule from oppo fans and media which he doesn't seem capable of dealing with. A quiet summer at home would have been so much better for him. I like Woy but have no idea why he thought Sterling would be useful to him.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:13 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:My heart sank when he was chosen for England. Whatever people think about his potential or what Pep can do for him etc, the fact his he has been awful for some time. He has now shown the whole country just where he is at. This will simply fuel more widespread ridicule from oppo fans and media which he doesn't seem capable of dealing with. A quiet summer at home would have been so much better for him. I like Woy but have no idea why he thought Sterling would be useful to him.

Spot on post. Apart from liking woy.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby gillie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:I've never seen the media do a bigger number on a kid. It's absolutely shameful.

As for your scouse tool Gillie. 44m was the fee paid. 9m went to QPR.

35m was spent on Benteke.

They swapped Sterling for Benteke.

That should sort that out, it normally works for me.

My name isn't Gillie!! ;)

Mase OD must have forgotten to take his meds he gets very confused when that happens:)
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Has Mase had one of those name changes ??? im all confused ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:37 am

Got his own ' coming home! charity web site now
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:48 am

zuricity wrote:Got his own ' coming home! charity web site now

Maybe they should set one up for Kane as well. Zero end product. Joe Hart as well as he 'should have got to the free kick'. What about Mike Smalling and Gary Cahill? Worst pairing for England since I've been alive. Just send half the team home. That'll work out well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sidSmith » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 am

It's fine lines though. If he'd buried the chance that he should have v Wales he'd have gone down as a legend. I feel sorry for him, it's only a fucking game and he didn't ask for the fee that we payed. To hear the shit Shearer comes out with is farcical when he doesn't also mention Kane, who has been utter shit so far.

On a side note, love how Sturridge is now the best player England have ever had. He's the same player he's always been, I don't think he's even improved since he left us, it just happens he's not injured at the moment.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:47 am

Had to put some mongrel in his place on Facebook that was giving it large about Sterling being that shit Navas starts ahead of him.....
The same Navas that has won x1 World Cup, x1 Euros, x2 Uefa Cups, x1 Premier league, x2 League Cups, was once voted best attacking midfielder in La Liga.

Easy pickings.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:50 am

I was with a few blues last night, one said he has weakness of mind,misses chances, his season has had no highlights since the turn of the year. The Flanagan tackle, taken off. He has gone backwards and needs to get it sorted or he ends up a rich kid in a mid table side.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:03 am

Hazy2 wrote:I was with a few blues last night, one said he has weakness of mind,misses chances, his season has had no highlights since the turn of the year. The Flanagan tackle, taken off. He has gone backwards and needs to get it sorted or he ends up a rich kid in a mid table side.

I think that's the important thing to remember. He's still younger than Harry Kane, Dier, John Stones, Ross Barkley. Both Stones and Barkley have had poor seasons. No one is getting on their back or doubting their ability.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:25 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I was with a few blues last night, one said he has weakness of mind,misses chances, his season has had no highlights since the turn of the year. The Flanagan tackle, taken off. He has gone backwards and needs to get it sorted or he ends up a rich kid in a mid table side.

I think that's the important thing to remember. He's still younger than Harry Kane, Dier, John Stones, Ross Barkley. Both Stones and Barkley have had poor seasons. No one is getting on their back or doubting their ability.

This will sound paranoid but it's because the one's you mentioned do not play at the Etihad.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:57 am

gillie wrote:
Mase wrote:

This will sound paranoid but it's because the one's you mentioned do not play at the Etihad.

Funny thing is seeing Liverpool fans going on about him still. Bitter lot them. I think they're forgetting he's won more than them this season.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:13 am

The England team set-up is nothing more than the Establishment being the Establishment. I don't know why people fall for it. If Sterling plays for the dippers he's fine, he plays for us he isn't. End of story.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The England team set-up is nothing more than the Establishment being the Establishment. I don't know why people fall for it. If Sterling plays for the dippers he's fine, he plays for us he isn't. End of story.

Yep.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 am

I see Terry Henry has come out and defended sterling. Careful now, you may lose your job.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:24 am

Wonderwall wrote:I see Terry Henry has come out and defended sterling. Careful now, you may lose your job.

Are you sure about that, I can never understand a word he says?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum