Is Costa the most hated player

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Is Costa the most hated player

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:36 pm

I think Dean should also be stripped naked and tied to bicycle with no seat.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Mase wrote:I think Dean should also be stripped naked and tied to bicycle with no seat.

And put on a cobbled treadmill
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Duckman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 pm

basically, they've blatantly robbed arsenal, handed points to chelsea, then sorta tried to undo Dean's fuckup?
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Mase wrote:I think Dean should also be stripped naked and tied to bicycle with no seat.

Joking aside, if Diego cunta does get a ban, that in conjunction of with the rescinded red should mean Dean's position will at least see him reffing in the second tier for a few weeks or as 4th official for a good few weeks!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby sidSmith » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Duckman wrote:basically, they've blatantly robbed arsenal, handed points to chelsea, then sorta tried to undo Dean's fuckup?

They have had to sort out the fact that Dean has no fucking spine and didn't deal with it as he should have. He couldn't have got it more wrong if he tried. When Costa was dancing around waving that he'd been 'kicked' Dean's little face lit up as he saw the opportunity to be the centre of attention. Pathetic.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 am

Dean was the best ref in the country the season we won the title under Mancini. His performance in our last game against QPR, however, obviously upset the powers that be as in the first game he reffed us after that (Tarquins at our place about 3 games in) he not only gave them the free-kick on every 50/50 challenge, but even challenges that were 90/10 in our favour. The FA had obviously had a word. Since then he has deteriorated to such an extent that he is no longer fit for purpose. Well done to the FA on ruining him, and well done to Dean for being a spineless wanker he didn't stand up to them.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby gillie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:05 am

sidSmith wrote:
Duckman wrote:basically, they've blatantly robbed arsenal, handed points to chelsea, then sorta tried to undo Dean's fuckup?

They have had to sort out the fact that Dean has no fucking spine and didn't deal with it as he should have. He couldn't have got it more wrong if he tried. When Costa was dancing around waving that he'd been 'kicked' Dean's little face lit up as he saw the opportunity to be the centre of attention. Pathetic.

I'm afraid you are spot on Sid and therein lies the problem with the Premier League refs they all are attention seeking twats.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:04 am

Wasn't it also Dean that sent Scholes off in the semi final of the FA Cup the year we won it? From memory he had a good game that day. I used to consider him a decent ref and the best in the Premiership. Not anymore. He definitely seems like he's trying to be the star of the show and has an agenda.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum