Least fouled against team

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Least fould against team

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:I can't edit posts Beefy. The e disappeared somewhere along the line. I blame MRM ;)

That's weird? I had the same issue but then realised I just had to tap the original post and, voilà.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Least fouled against team

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:I can't edit posts Beefy. The e disappeared somewhere along the line. I blame MRM ;)

I hope you won't mind the following editing tips, in case you ever want to change or edit your subject titles, or comments.

1) Go to the bottom right corner of the comment you wish to edit and press your finger on, or click on the ^ symbol.

2) Scroll back to the comment you wish to edit and you should see the following symbols, at the top of the comment box: (edit) (x) (!) ("quote").

3) Click on the edit button, which allows you to edit the subject title and your original comment.
As the person who started this thread, you and the mods are the only people that can edit your own subject or thread title.

So, I hope you'll forgive my intrusion & the tips... Otherwise, I might be hunting down the incompent Yorkshire ref, Robert Madley, who made sure that he screwed City over, with all of his wrong calls!

Mad Madley also stood right in the middle of the action and purposely tried to block De Bruyne, Kolarov and other players, from making forward passes. The PGMOL needs replacing, along with FIFA!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 am

Thanks WAM? but I've already tried it. Whatevs!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:11 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:Thanks WAM? but I've already tried it. Whatevs!

I've found it much harder to edit comments, using a device, instead of a laptop or desktop. Sorry that I couldn't help with the problem.

Let's hope that City doesn't get fouled too much, and that the defenders don't get fooled again... Or, that the team doesn't fold, during the League Cup match with Sunderland! The City players need to make more of a stink about all the fouls they receive, without getting proper calls from the refs.

Let's sing some songs for Pantilimon & Rodwell and beg them for some own goals... Enjoy the match!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby bigblue » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:Thanks WAM? but I've already tried it. Whatevs!

do you use a 1990's Palm Pilot or something? You can't even quote people properly, so whatever you're using seems to just be fucked
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:02 pm

do you use a 1990's Palm Pilot or something? You can't even quote people properly, so whatever you're using seems to just be fucked

I can't quote for the same reason I can't edit. I just don't see those two buttons, neither the online sash that shows whether someone is online or not. It's independent of which computer I'm using and which browser. If I log in and out it comes back until I turn of the window (I think) but I can't be arsed loggin in and out all the time.

Bear with me!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Voila! Seems to have been edited.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Voila! Seems to have been edited.

quoted and edited
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:05 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:

I can't quote for the same reason I can't edit. I just don't see those two buttons, neither the online sash that shows whether someone is online or not. It's independent of which computer I'm using and which browser. If I log in and out it comes back until I turn of the window (I think) but I can't be arsed loggin in and out all the time.

Bear with me!

I wonder if it might help to click on the box that logs you in automatically, every time you visit this site... That little box is under the log in section and might help to keep all the editing buttons visible.

If you're visiting this site using a phone or tablet, you might need to press the ^ symbol more than once, on the bottom right corner, to see the editing symbols in your own comments. It's certainly a bit of foul(ed) luck, not being able to fully take advantage of all the website features.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 am

It's strange isn't it? For years we had it explained to us that the shite got so many pennos because they attacked so much and it therefore followed they would be fouled in the box more often. Now we are the most attacking team in the league, somehow we can't even get a fucking free kick!
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum