ted hughes?!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ted hughes?!

Postby Herb » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Herb wrote:Well for what it's worth I miss the sense that Ted brought to this forum but I can understand why he's fucked off (if that's what's happened) because there's a small clique on here who are bitterly aggresive towards other posters and 1 or 2 who revel in targeted personal attacks. That's why many leave and why many don't join in the first place.

you calling anyone "bitterly aggressive" is comedy gold.

I think most miss Ted as I said earlier in the thread. For all the reasons people have stated really.

Never knew he posted on BM tho. Seems incongruous with his persona on here tbh. But I hope he's enjoying himself.

Cheers

Come off it Mr Doom, the only time I ever got 'aggressive' or as near to, was when that arsehole Nigels Tickle started a thread which had a personal attack on me as it's only topic and only purpose (which was a cowardly cunts trick if ever there was one).
That actually turned out to be quite funny because he puffed himself up but then shit himself and writhed about providing phone numbers that didn't exist etc. when I suggested that if he wanted to have a pop at me he should act like a grown man and do it by meeting up rather than hiding behind his keyboard.
Apart from that defence that I put up I rarely use this forum to post on anymore because it's ruined by racism and vile verbal attacks on the disabled and infirm.
It could be a great forum and it would be good to have an alternative to other forums that I post on more frequently but it's poorly managed and the idiots are let off the leash by the weak mods to run the show.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby patrickblue » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:Whilst I haven't got a clue where Ted is, MC never posted again after being called out as a fraud when his 'jolly good fellow' mask repeated slipped with extremely distasteful posts about various dead celebrities whose political views were different to his.

Seemed like a nice enough bloke whose posts I generally enjoyed, and it was slightly disappointing that he never had the balls to try to discuss what he had been called out on.

MC always seemed decent on here, what'd I miss?

Always thought he was from the USA.

From another perspective, like in my case, I have limited internet accessibility so read more than I post whilst away from home. This maybe the case. Who knows.

I think it's the Cilla Black thread that IS is referring to

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=50385
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I actually think this forum is pretty spot on in it's level of tolerance and anti dick behaviour. Accusations of racism and discrimination against disability
( vile verbal attacks!) are i think generally unfounded. We (or at least I) can't or won't conform to what I perceive to be political correctness. I'm no racist, and I don't discriminate against disability.
On topic I also liked Ted's posting but I did wonder why he wasn't a premier league manager if he was that right about football all the time.
I missed the MC call-out, but well done Sparty, there was always something a little off in his posting style for my taste (not that it meant that I didn't enjoy some of hi posting)
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Herb wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Herb wrote:Well for what it's worth I miss the sense that Ted brought to this forum but I can understand why he's fucked off (if that's what's happened) because there's a small clique on here who are bitterly aggresive towards other posters and 1 or 2 who revel in targeted personal attacks. That's why many leave and why many don't join in the first place.

I think most miss Ted as I said earlier in the thread. For all the reasons people have stated really.

Never knew he posted on BM tho. Seems incongruous with his persona on here tbh. But I hope he's enjoying himself.

Cheers

Come off it Mr Doom, the only time I ever got 'aggressive' or as near to, was when that arsehole Nigels Tickle started a thread which had a personal attack on me as it's only topic and only purpose (which was a cowardly cunts trick if ever there was one).
That actually turned out to be quite funny because he puffed himself up but then shit himself and writhed about providing phone numbers that didn't exist etc. when I suggested that if he wanted to have a pop at me he should act like a grown man and do it by meeting up rather than hiding behind his keyboard.
Apart from that defence that I put up I rarely use this forum to post on anymore because it's ruined by racism and vile verbal attacks on the disabled and infirm.
It could be a great forum and it would be good to have an alternative to other forums that I post on more frequently but it's poorly managed and the idiots are let off the leash by the weak mods to run the show.

the number i gave you works you fat fingered honky fucking spastic
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:20 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:Whilst I haven't got a clue where Ted is, MC never posted again after being called out as a fraud when his 'jolly good fellow' mask repeated slipped with extremely distasteful posts about various dead celebrities whose political views were different to his.

Seemed like a nice enough bloke whose posts I generally enjoyed, and it was slightly disappointing that he never had the balls to try to discuss what he had been called out on.

MC always seemed decent on here, what'd I miss?

Always thought he was from the USA.

From another perspective, like in my case, I have limited internet accessibility so read more than I post whilst away from home. This maybe the case. Who knows.

I think it's the Cilla Black thread that IS is referring to

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=50385

Cheers Paddy. Not too much wrong from what I see and if he's not posting because of that then it probably was Ted - thin skin and all that.

As for the Bluemoon poster, there seems to be a trend with the names.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Here we go again.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Here we go again.

I laughed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Here we go again.

I laughed.

Well I suppose he's managed to offend fat people, white people, the disabled and the dyslexic all in one small sentence......oh and Herb as well. Quite an achievement I suppose.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:49 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Well I suppose he's managed to offend fat people, white people, the disabled and the dyslexic all in one small sentence......oh and Herb as well. Quite an achievement I suppose.

Some people are easily offended but the nature of this board needs to be understood. I don't see that as offensive even though I'm classed as a honkey, more somebody exgaterating a point to make an impression, you cunt!

We've just got a thread with 'Retarded' in it, but nothing is really meant like that, just the way of the board.

PS. I can't smell.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Palace away what is it with this fixture for you 2
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Palace away what is it with this fixture for you 2

Who?
Nige and Herb or me and Beefy.I can't keep up. I'm trying to watch Ireland v Georgia but keep going into a stupor.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Well I suppose he's managed to offend fat people, white people, the disabled and the dyslexic all in one small sentence......oh and Herb as well. Quite an achievement I suppose.

Some people are easily offended but the nature of this board needs to be understood. I don't see that as offensive even though I'm classed as a honkey, more somebody exgaterating a point to make an impression, you cunt!

We've just got a thread with 'Retarded' in it, but nothing is really meant like that, just the way of the board.

PS. I can't smell.

Herbs from a PC clappy fucking clan who spend most their time whinging and whining about anything that doesnt read off a Mary Whitehouse Jackanory session.

Pathetic.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

PS. I can't smell.

Is that a new member...'Retarded'.
Has he introduced himself.

PS. I farted.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby dazby » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 pm

FFS Carl, can you please stop posting such sensible well balanced comments? I've totally agreed with you three times in 12 hours now.

It's getting a bit unnerving.

Oh and Herb, if you post like a douche on here you get called out for it. If you can handle it you survive.

Maybe if your views on our number one weren't quite so.....douchey, you'd have had an easier time of it.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

PS. I can't smell.

Herbs from a PC clappy fucking clan who spend most their time whinging and whining about anything that doesnt read off a Mary Whitehouse Jackanory session.

Pathetic.

I heard there is some free offence going in this thread...

I'll take some if that's ok?
Cheers
Original Dub

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Herb wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Racist? Vile verbal attacks?
Do me a favour.
It's far from that and a real insult to suggest such a thing.
Bit of a shitbag thing to say in truth.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

PS. I can't smell.

Pathetic.

Cheers

Welcome aboard OD. I'll save you reading back. Herb and Nige looked like they were renewing their friendship, things were said, me and Beefy were having a chat about how hurtful things can be said in the heat of the moment. I think I'm a cunt but a can't be certain. TBH I lost concentration around then, trying to watch Ireland and got confused answering in two threads at once.
Two things at the same time. I mean that's a woman thing isn't it.
Anyway, there's some new bloke who goes by the tag 'Retarded' in the new bloke thread somewhere, but I can't find him......

I think that's it.
Oh. There's something wrong with Beefy's nose.

If only Ted was here. He'd know exactly what to do.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

PS. I can't smell.

Pathetic.

Cheers

Fill yer boots old chum.

*MC just hacked my account*
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Plain Speaking » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:09 am

Perhaps Ted and MC are frustrated by the lack of respect between certain posters? Personally I wish there was an obligation within the forum for posters to show respect to others. I know one exists on BM, and according to twosips, Ted is still posting on there.
I hate to see blue on blue fights around matches, I know it happens occasionally, but it seems so daft. "Cyber-bullying" behaviour on forums between blues seems an extension of this. I realise some posters like a "wild west" approach to forums, and it makes moderation easier, but I wish we could behave with mutual respect.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:44 am

Bloody hell, give us a break.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city