ted hughes?!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ted hughes?!

Postby PrezIke » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Ted who's his name?

I did enjoy reading the man's posts, so shame he's not on here now. Hope he returns, because yes, I like Blue Moon for certain things...mostly for their podcast which I do enjoy, but having to search through oodles of thread pages to find decent analysis/information, whilst having the same annoying video appear on each page (I know I could turn my adblocker on, but I generally prefer not to do that for sites of teams I support) is frustrating to say the least. I lurked there as a non-member for a while before joining a few years ago, but I have never posted their once. The Pogba thread is over 2000 pages long!

I've seen twosips posting in the EDS/Academy forum there, and figured I'd catch Ted on there as well, but he must be under some other nick, and I can't be bothered to figure it out. (Someone did ask earlier in this thread to no response as I recall)

Things seem slow here now, eh? It is the international break still, but now that I think about it...

A-Yo..Slim, my manz...when we gon' get the thread to predict the Palace match? It's less than two days away, bruh. Cheers.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby hongkongbluey » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just as a quick aside. All this concern over two posters and wondering about the levels of activity going down on the board. Had a quick gander at the members section earlier and there are 170 pages of members who have registered yet not made a single post. What's the fucking point of that. A further 20+ pages of posters with one post to their name. Come on people, if you read the posts and are registered, then join in.

As a non-stellar poster myself isn't this thread part of the issue? It all seems a bit too cliquey to venture in
hongkongbluey
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

hongkongbluey wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Just as a quick aside. All this concern over two posters and wondering about the levels of activity going down on the board. Had a quick gander at the members section earlier and there are 170 pages of members who have registered yet not made a single post. What's the fucking point of that. A further 20+ pages of posters with one post to their name. Come on people, if you read the posts and are registered, then join in.

As a non-stellar poster myself isn't this thread part of the issue? It all seems a bit too cliquey to venture in

Wouldn't put myself in any clique by a long stretch, but I'm not sure how a bunch of fans that have been posting on a forum for years on end are supposed to come across as not cliquey. Just the nature of posting regularly on a forum means you are likely to be perceived that way.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 pm

hongkongbluey wrote:

When you leave your local boozer to frequent another and you spot a group of locals that you wouldnt mind joining in with , you have to accept that, out of the group thats drinking, theres one or 2 cunts (Like me) that you dont really like but the rest of the lads are great......so you make a choice...join in or fuck off back to your local.

There will always be a cliquy feel to any forum where you have posters who have known each other for years (even if its in the cyber world)...its just the way it is.
Having said that ,I dont think there is a real cliquy group here on Mancityfans.net ,I dont exactly get on with anyone on here 100% and Ive been here since the year dot.

There you go.,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby hongkongbluey » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Fair points well made, wasn't meant as a criticism. Just responding to notts point really
hongkongbluey
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 pm

hongkongbluey wrote:Fair points well made, wasn't meant as a criticism. Just responding to notts point really

Well seeing as you now ventured in I guess you're now part of the clique ;)
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby hongkongbluey » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 pm

For my epic 50th post?
hongkongbluey
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
hongkongbluey wrote:

When you leave your local boozer to frequent another and you spot a group of locals that you wouldnt mind joining in with , you have to accept that, out of the group thats drinking, theres one or 2 cunts (Like me) that you dont really like but the rest of the lads are great......so you make a choice...join in or fuck off back to your local.

There will always be a cliquy feel to any forum where you have posters who have known each other for years (even if its in the cyber world)...its just the way it is.
Having said that ,I dont think there is a real cliquy group here on Mancityfans.net ,I dont exactly get on with anyone on here 100% and Ive been here since the year dot.

There you go.,

Spot on to be fair.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Fair shout by Carl.

I'm a cunt who nobody on here is friends with, but although doomie may call me a twat or whoever, I stick around here because even if I am a twat, it's still conversation and people join in regardless. Plus the intelligence level is a far higher notch than fucking bluemoon. Jesus Christ does that place annoy me, it's as bad as rawk.

That's the drunken opinion of a low post nobody. In Carl's scenario, I'm the guy at the bar wishing that table would invite me over for some drinks. But generally glad I'm not, as I think I'll probably hate you all anyway.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Regarding Ted Hughes, I'm just saying it's a bit suspicious that he goes missing around the same time those isis chaps killed by British dronds did.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dazby » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:37 am

Has anyone bothered to PM him yet?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 am

dazby wrote:Has anyone bothered to PM him yet?

Yeah no response.

Anything could happen and no one would have a clue.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby gillie » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:49 am

Well if Ruckspin prefers it on Bluemoon he deffo has had a brainfart.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:23 am

Haha this thread has turned really....funny I guess.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Slim » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:19 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
hongkongbluey wrote:

There you go.,

TBF though, you are a cunt.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
hongkongbluey wrote:

There you go.,

TBF though, you are a cunt.

"Theres one or 2 cunts" , so Im obviously talking to you at the bar.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 am

I've located him. BBC2 on Saturday night 9pm

Ted Hughes - Stronger Than Death
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash