Sevilla away

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sevilla away

Postby Dronny » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:01 am

Any of you mofo's thinking of a trip overseas to see the mighty Blues? Any good bar recommendations from regular visitors?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Sevilla away

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 am

I would love to but can't. THose of you who can, do. Seville is a lovely city with lovely people. One of the best places I've been. Go.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm going. Flights and 4* hotel for two nights . . . 228 snots.
I did speak to a guy called "Seville Tony" in a pub before the Watford game who told me great places to go. Nice guy and I'm grateful. Sadly I can't remember a single fucking word he said!
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm going. Flights and 4* hotel for two nights . . . 228 snots.
I did speak to a guy called "Seville Tony" in a pub before the Watford game who told me great places to go. Nice guy and I'm grateful. Sadly I can't remember a single fucking word he said!

I visited Seville 20 years ago and loved it. I've checked my leave and have enough left to go, just need to research the travel now
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dronny » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm going. Flights and 4* hotel for two nights . . . 228 snots.

Keep us posted with times etc Piccs, there could well be a few of us from darn Saff going
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:24 am

Bargain pal . Seville is an awesome place , bit of a mare to get to though , im guessing flights to Malaga then coach travel to Seville ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:27 am

City64 wrote:

Bargain pal . Seville is an awesome place , bit of a mare to get to though , im guessing flights to Malaga then coach travel to Seville ?

Might sound daft but you can also go to Faro in Portugal and cross the border. It isn't actually that far and might be a bit cheaper?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Monarch out of Brum to Gib

Out Tuesday 15:10 back Thursday 20:00 available for £105 hand luggage only. Two hour drive from Seville if there's a few going to keep hire car cost down

Or Liverpool to faro from £88 also monarch/Ryanair combo flying out 17:55 on Tuesday..
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Might sound daft but you can also go to Faro in Portugal and cross the border. It isn't actually that far and might be a bit cheaper?

I remember about 20 years back we were at Manchester Airport waiting to board when we saw the news of a crash at Faro where we were travelling to. We ended up flying into Seville and bussing it to the Algarve, think it took about 90 minutes if I remember rightly.

From what I remember it looked a lovely city. Got no leave this side of Xmas so gonna keep my powder dry for the new year and the knockout stages hopefully (as long as we don't draw Barcelona.....again)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby bobadji » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:19 pm

I live in Gibraltar so if anyone could grab me a spare for this game it would be very much appreciated!
bobadji

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:10 pm

the fact that someone is actually called "Seville Tony" is kinda where i stopped listening and started daydreaming. How in the actual fuck do you earn that nickname? I hope it's not just that, y'know...Tony fucking moved to Seville, because i have a lot more romance in my mind.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:20 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

the fact that someone is actually called "Seville Tony" is kinda where i stopped listening and started daydreaming. How in the actual fuck do you earn that nickname? I hope it's not just that, y'know...Tony fucking moved to Seville, because i have a lot more romance in my mind.

cheers

Sorry doomy, us English are a catchphrase mob, we say what we see.

Seville Tony sounds good to me doominater
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

i think it sounds fucking fantastic. And i want to know more about the cunt.

Are you pissed off your tits and trying to figure out where to drink next?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

i think it sounds fucking fantastic. And i want to know more about the cunt.

Are you pissed off your tits and trying to figure out where to drink next?

cheers

I am on the Isle of Man on a Tuesday night!!! Come on doomy every fucker is in bed. And I am errrrrrr back in my room watching girl with the dragon tattoo.

On the TV nob head
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum