desperate day deals

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

desperate day deals

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm

sit back and watch, laugh, cry with laughter as our rivals try to react to our transfer window magnificence before tea time
tomorrow.
shame on those who doubted the spafia.
no doubt phips will be able to out those fools that did!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: desperate day deals

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Just as amusing will be Wengers lack of activity. If he honestly thinks his team or squad is good enough to challenge us he is as deluded as LVG in thinking bogbrush is a credible alternative up front
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Degay gone for only 19 million. Rags get a Madrid reject valued at 10 million.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just as amusing will be Wengers lack of activity. If he honestly thinks his team or squad is good enough to challenge us he is as deluded as LVG in thinking bogbrush is a credible alternative up front

Arsene's got no need to panic. Wilshere and Welbeck will be just like new signings when (if) they return from injury!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:Degay gone for only 19 million. Rags get a Madrid reject valued at 10 million.

Their best player gone for just over half of what they are paying monaco for an unproven 19 year old . Not in your lifetime eh ferguson you CUNT
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:Degay gone for only 19 million. Rags get a Madrid reject valued at 10 million.

Navas is actually quite a good goalie. He won't be De Gea, but he's pretty high quality. I see him play Costa Rica's matched in CONCACAFF qualifying, etc and he's a very good goalie. Is he the proverbial "world class" keeper someone who aspires to win a league should be? I dunno....he was one of the best keepers at the WC in Brasil tho for sure, so he's not some "reject" at all.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:20 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

Navas is actually quite a good goalie. He won't be De Gea, but he's pretty high quality. I see him play Costa Rica's matched in CONCACAFF qualifying, etc and he's a very good goalie. Is he the proverbial "world class" keeper someone who aspires to win a league should be? I dunno....he was one of the best keepers at the WC in Brasil tho for sure, so he's not some "reject" at all.

cheers

I agree he's a good keeper but he's still a Madrid reject, them's the rules.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 pm

But Romero is a bit better than Navas and i think he will still be first choice.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:30 pm

If you dare to cross the line...

This thread is quite amusing:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/marcos-r ... al.408823/

Some are asking if they can transfer list LVG lol.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 pm

PeterParker wrote:But Romero is a bit better than Navas and i think he will still be first choice.

Romero couldn't get past Subasic at Monaco and Viviano at Sampdoria. While the former is a good keeper (far from world class though), the latter is pretty shaky. If Romero is better than Navas, they have a serious goalkeeping problem.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:41 pm

Taking my city hat off for a second, I'm a bit sad about de gea leaving. For me he's the best goalkeeper in the world and watching him has been incredible at times. When the rags won the league from us, everybody put it down to rvp, and sure he scored goals but without de gea they wouldn't have won the league. Those goals rvp scored could've come from anywhere, but de gea won that league mostly by himself with some of the saves he made.

So I'm a bit sad because once again we're seeing one of the best in the world fuck off to the 2 team circle wank that is la liga.

At the same time though, putting back on my city hat, united are now a selling club to the bigger boys. And that makes me happy.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:45 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Taking my city hat off for a second, I'm a bit sad about de gea leaving. For me he's the best goalkeeper in the world and watching him has been incredible at times. When the rags won the league from us, everybody put it down to rvp, and sure he scored goals but without de gea they wouldn't have won the league. Those goals rvp scored could've come from anywhere,
but de gea won that league mostly by himself with some of the saves he made.l

So I'm a bit sad because once again we're seeing one of the best in the world fuck off to the 2 team circle wank that is la liga.

At the same time though, putting back on my city hat, united are now a selling club to the bigger boys. And that makes me happy.

Really? He's a good keeper but some of the praise he gets is nonsense.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 pm

Rapist stopped scoring after 2/3rds of the season. For me, de gea single handedly won that league for them. Since then, he's single handedly stopped the rags from slipping further into obscurity. For my money, he's the best keeper about. If Joe went, and it was a straight choice between the Bayern cunt I can never spell the name of correctly, or de gea, de gea wins everytime for me. The man alone is a match winner.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Would be good to hear what sister of fu has to say about him. I was a bloody good keeper in amateurs and always look out for goalies, but I was never as good as sis, so it'd be good to hear what somebody who's played pro thinks about him compared to the rest.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:52 pm

PrezIke wrote:If you dare to cross the line...

This thread is quite amusing:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/marcos-r ... al.408823/

Some are asking if they can transfer list LVG lol.

Very funny. The poster who advised Herrara not to answer his phone tomorrow made me chuckle. A lot of discontent in Surrey at the moment
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:06 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Taking my city hat off for a second, I'm a bit sad about de gea leaving. For me he's the best goalkeeper in the world and watching him has been incredible at times. When the rags won the league from us, everybody put it down to rvp, and sure he scored goals but without de gea they wouldn't have won the league. Those goals rvp scored could've come from anywhere, but de gea won that league mostly by himself with some of the saves he made.

I agree with one thing. United have become a selling club. He was their best player last season. Liverpool have been a selling club for a while now and Arsenal are one of our feeder clubs.
So I say fnuck them all. No sympathy at all.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dub City » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

Wonder if Sky will be reporting all deals values at their highest potential amount. We keep hearing sterling was £49m but I'm sure the rags signings will be reported at the amount upfront, which is still a pretty crazy amount for that lad from Monaco , maybe we let Monaco have Lopes too cheap after all.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:50 am

Dub City wrote:Wonder if Sky will be reporting all deals values at their highest potential amount. We keep hearing sterling was £49m but I'm sure the rags signings will be reported at the amount upfront, which is still a pretty crazy amount for that lad from Monaco , maybe we let Monaco have Lopes too cheap after all.

According to Le Point, the sum is 80 million Euros including bonuses, a higher figure than we could end up paying for de Bruyne. I am sure you won't see that anywhere on Sky. "The Incredible Moment of Madness of manchester united".

http://www.lepoint.fr/sport/football-ma ... 786_26.php
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 am

De Gea still a RAG at the moment - paperwork not handed in by the RAGs until one minute past the Spanish deadline according to Spanish media (RAGs are saying they have a receipt that shows it was on time).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Henry just said that he hopes that people are patient with the new rag signing.
That it isn't fair to expect him to be instantly world class.

What a bunch of hypocritical cunts on that station.

Also, it's actually nauseating watching Jim constantly say "wow!" Like something exciting has just happened. And pretending to catch his breath.

We invented deadline day you silly cunts. Remember that.
Original Dub

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum