The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Interesting that the 2 most odious sets of fans in PL football have now become Brothers in Arms, defending each others 'Istreee.

A Dipper coming to the defence of the Rags.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

And again:

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Interesting that the 2 most odious sets of fans in PL football have now become Brothers in Arms, defending each others 'Istreee.

A Dipper coming to the defence of the Rags.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

And again:

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Midtable mediocrity breeds solidarity.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby AG7 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 pm

5XWinners wrote:You complain about media bias but it is being done to protect clubs like yours. Clubs like us & Utd are too valuable to the league to be allowed to fail. At the time we drifted into decline Utd started to dominate. This generated the huge interest in The PL as just as a huge club was coming down another was coming up.

If the oil money had come along for you & Chelsea at the start of the PL everyone would be up shit street. The public has no appetite to watch 2 small teams being propped up by dodgy ''Royals & Businessmen'' The viewing figures would have dropped off.

What the fuck is this?

Can someone please translate ... I can't understand the 'accent' even written down.

PS. After Scum, and a bit of Chelsea ... the Scousers are now officially part of the laughing (at) thread, so go on ... all in here. Long live this thread!
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby bobadji » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:17 pm

25 years without winning the league is a lovely bit of history. There'll be 6 devoted days for it soon knowing the dippers.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 pm

the sky ad for this weekend's game is a classic!!! literally. pmsl
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 pm

AG7 wrote:
5XWinners wrote:You complain about media bias but it is being done to protect clubs like yours. Clubs like us & Utd are too valuable to the league to be allowed to fail. At the time we drifted into decline Utd started to dominate. This generated the huge interest in The PL as just as a huge club was coming down another was coming up.

If the oil money had come along for you & Chelsea at the start of the PL everyone would be up shit street. The public has no appetite to watch 2 small teams being propped up by dodgy ''Royals & Businessmen'' The viewing figures would have dropped off.

What the fuck is this?

Can someone please translate ... I can't understand the 'accent' even written down.

PS. After Scum, and a bit of Chelsea ... the Scousers are now officially part of the laughing (at) thread, so go on ... all in here. Long live this thread!

i am loving that City and Chelsea would be described as "small teams" from his world view.

The cultural center of football in the north of England and London proper being two places where "small clubs" might exist. Fucking madness.

Proves two things....the cunt knows nothing about football history in England in the slightest, and secondly his perspective on what might constitute a "big club" is based on the Premier League stitch up that the cunts did to try and do a monopoly that we and Chelsea have successfully thwarted.

I find it amazingly comical and typical of a modern -- read, someone under 40 -- Scouse filth or Rag fan. I personally would fucking LOVE for Villa, Forest, West Ham, PNE, Derby to name a few to get some serious investment to let them challenges for top honours. That's the difference in my mind between us and the cunts. We would welcome the competition, the challenge, the fun, the banter, the excitement and the "there but for the grace of God go I" mentality which we share with those clubs. Cunts at teams like the Rags, the Candle-burners, and Arsenal think they should own something due to the last 20-30 years of 'istree which is just a portion of football lore which warrants discussion.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:33 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
AG7 wrote:

What the fuck is this?

i am loving that City and Chelsea would be described as "small teams" from his world view.

The cultural center of football in the north of England and London proper being two places where "small clubs" might exist. Fucking madness.

Proves two things....the cunt knows nothing about football history in England in the slightest, and secondly his perspective on what might constitute a "big club" is based on the Premier League stitch up that the cunts did to try and do a monopoly that we and Chelsea have successfully thwarted.

I find it amazingly comical and typical of a modern -- read, someone under 40 -- Scouse filth or Rag fan. I personally would fucking LOVE for Villa, Forest, West Ham, PNE, Derby to name a few to get some serious investment to let them challenges for top honours. That's the difference in my mind between us and the cunts. We would welcome the competition, the challenge, the fun, the banter, the excitement and the "there but for the grace of God go I" mentality which we share with those clubs. Cunts at teams like the Rags, the Candle-burners, and Arsenal think they should own something due to the last 20-30 years of 'istree which is just a portion of football lore which warrants discussion.

cheers

Yes
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

Would you be fucking arsed going on to a rag or dipper forum to try and antagonise them?!

I wouldn't.
They're not on our radar. Liverpool. Pmsl.
Original Dub

Postby gmercer1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:04 am

Best team in Scouseland is Everton by a long way....closely followed by Tranmere!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:54 pm

5XWinners wrote:You complain about media bias but it is being done to protect clubs like yours. Clubs like us & Utd are too valuable to the league to be allowed to fail. At the time we drifted into decline Utd started to dominate. This generated the huge interest in The PL as just as a huge club was coming down another was coming up. If the oil money had come along for you & Chelsea at the start of the PL everyone would be up shit street. The public has no appetite to watch 2 small teams being propped up by dodgy ''Royals & Businessmen'' The viewing figures would have dropped off.

WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 pm

From previous seasons...
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:11 pm

File format: mp4
?versionId=v9aZWXNrQSWJMWK3Dqb.7dkbpyVAlxAS
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 pm

^^ Many thanks for sharing the funny clip, Peter!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 am

I'm pretty sure they're talking about the dick size of the tranny Rodgers shagged.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 am

confirmation that they are a revolting bunch of cunts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... egime.html
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:confirmation that they are a revolting bunch of cunts

I hope he goes ballistic when he finds out an insider has been talking to the press.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Dameerto wrote:

I hope he goes ballistic when he finds out an insider has been talking to the press.

Ryan Giggs, you say? Really? I'd never have had him down as the kind of person to sneak behind the manager's back to his friends in the press. No, I'd never believe that to be possible. Not Ryan Giggs....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby edge275 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Your club is dogshit.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby edge275 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Ryan Giggs, you say? Really? I'd never have had him down as the kind of person to sneak behind the manager's back to his friends in the press. No, I'd never believe that to be possible. Not Ryan Giggs....

Talking behind the Manager's back is child's play when you've fucked your brothers' wife.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

edge275 wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Talking behind the Manager's back is child's play when you've fucked your brothers' wife FOR EIGHT YEARS.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum