Atmosphere

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Atmosphere

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I got to city Square at 2.15 yesterday and the queue to get into the bar area was bigger than I have ever seen. The extra 7k fans must have decided to get there early too. I decided to sack it and go and have a pint in the new stand. After the game I headed for a pint at city Square and the queue was even bigger. I think city are going to have a rethink about the bar areas if it's the same again for Watford.

Really?

No chance of them dropping the joke prices then.

Can't even remember what it was, but not been since it opened as thought it was a bit naff. Prefer one of the pubs before and after the game.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Have been talking about the atmosphere this morning. the general consensus here, is that were 2 major factors. Firstly, The new stand has definitely changed the acoustics within the stadium, there's no doubt about that. Secondly our fans quickly realised this and sung their hearts out. People who watched on TV have said there was a definite noticeable difference. Not had time to watch the recording yet. Will put the surround sound on tonight and watch the game on Sky. even so it bodes very well for the future atmosphere, especially in big games
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:44 pm

The atmos yesterday was the best i've personally experienced at the stadium it was fanfuckintastic.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum