Can;t fricking wait for MoTD tonight..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Can;t fricking wait for MoTD tonight..

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:44 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PaulieIrish wrote:Wow, I'm kinda stunned.

Shearer and Murphy almost nice to us today after a shocking performance against the Swans. I was expecting a full attack on City, about how the dis-allowed goal should have stood (like Sky Sports said), yet they said it was all about the win. They even mentioned we had players injured.

I nearly spilled my wine.

However, I think it's because they had already slaughtered United over their performance...

Didn't watch it but we really weren't as bad as some are making out.

Gomis' reaction said it all about the clash with Hart, he doesn't protest and apologises to Hart because he kicked him in the chest.

Sagna got booked for the same thing.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Re: Can;t fricking wait for MoTD tonight..

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:43 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PaulieIrish wrote:Wow, I'm kinda stunned.

Shearer and Murphy almost nice to us today after a shocking performance against the Swans. I was expecting a full attack on City, about how the dis-allowed goal should have stood (like Sky Sports said), yet they said it was all about the win. They even mentioned we had players injured.

I nearly spilled my wine.

However, I think it's because they had already slaughtered United over their performance...

Didn't watch it but we really weren't as bad as some are making out.

Gomis' reaction said it all about the clash with Hart, he doesn't protest and apologises to Hart because he kicked him in the chest.

Sagna got booked for the same thing.

I thought the ref was awful again yesterday and that's 2 jokers in a row now. Just so picky and far too many poor decisions both ways and that nonsense where the play was held up when Swansea made a 2nd substitution even though he had said play on said a lot about his authority.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum