Mourinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mourinho

Postby edge275 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Is he losing the plot or something? He's basically saying Chelsea were unlucky, and Chelsea were the best team in the second half. City should've been down to 9 players, and then with his ridiculous antics of last week which he was completely wrong about regarding the medical staff - and still refuses to apologise for in the cold light of day..

I'm a big fan of Mourinho as a manager but I think based on the last few weeks he seems to be losing his mind.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Re: Mourinho

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 pm

I just think he's a cunt of a human. He's baconface but with a bit more comedy. Wouldn't shed a tear if he dropped dead tomorrow
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Gobshite.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby aaron bond » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Despite all his talk that he will remain at Chelsea for 10-15 years, we always knew (based on his record at every other club) his reign at Chelsea wouldn't be too long.

A big row always erupts with him, although I thought it'd more likely be next season before it happened. I'm not saying all the commotion over the last week will mean his current tenure will end, but what has happened is not surprising.

He's been increasingly dropping hints over the last few weeks that he's not happy with his squad; he's publicly shamed his medical team and received a very public grilling from the media (for once); and, today he subbed his captain at halftime quite unexpectedly.

Things are not right at Chelsea. And that can only be to our advantage.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 pm

He. Is. A. Cunt.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Camebro » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

london blue 2 wrote:He. Is. A. Cunt.

Beat me to it
Camebro
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Current: zabba

Postby King Kev » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Apparently it was a fake result.

Any news on when it will be replayed?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

LOL! It was the three goals which changed the game was it? Points out 1 great save from Joe in second half. What about three great saves from Aguero in the first half?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm

King Kev wrote:Apparently it was a fake result.

Any news on when it will be replayed?

During the next BLUE MOON.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Assume the interviewer just laughed at him when he said Chelsea dominated the second half and they didn't deserve to lose.

He will not be there next season
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Dr Who theme tune before the teams came out was funny. Hope he heard it
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

It's all ifs, ands, buts, maybes with him, the prick.
Here's an IF for ya you horrible shit, what If aguero got a hat trick first half. What then.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dipstick » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

You are all talking bollox - Chelseas were robbed - here's what really happened

A Ramires goal incorrectly ruled out for offside with Man City a goal ahead changed the complexion of this early-season Premier League fixture.

The Brazilian latched on to a brilliant Cesc Fabregas pass early in the second period and nudged the ball home but an errant offside flag denied us a deserved leveller.

Sergio Aguero had put the hosts ahead having already been thwarted by the excellent Asmir Begovic on three occasions, while Diego Costa had a strong shout for a first-half penalty.

We dominated after the interval and after Ramires’s goal was disallowed, Hazard drew a fine stop from Joe Hart. Two late City goals, from Vincent Kompany and Fernandinho, added some gloss to a final scoreline which did not accurately reflect the bigger picture.

Jose Mourinho was forced to make two changes to the side that started against Swansea on the opening day. Asmir Begovic replaced the suspended Thibaut Courtois while Ramires came in for the injured Oscar, allowing Willian to move infield behind Diego Costa up front. The rest of the team was unchanged from last Saturday.

Within 25 seconds of his first Chelsea start Begovic was called upon to make a telling contribution, denying Aguero who had raced clear on goal courtesy of a fine David Silva pass. It set the tone for an assured performance by the Bosnian. He confidently claimed a dangerous free-kick not long after.

We had a good claim for a penalty with eight minutes played when Diego Costa was tripped by Fernandinho inside the box following good forward-thinking play from Ramires, but Martin Atkinson shook his head.

At least even the most die-hard the Chelski fan can see though the bollox - "Official site match report is delusional to the point of being insulting" and "Haha cant believe what I just read. That's like a North Korea propaganda piece."
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:56 am

Dipstick wrote:You are all talking bollox - Chelseas were robbed - here's what really happened

A Ramires goal incorrectly ruled out for offside with Man City a goal ahead changed the complexion of this early-season Premier League fixture.

The Brazilian latched on to a brilliant Cesc Fabregas pass early in the second period and nudged the ball home but an errant offside flag denied us a deserved leveller.

Sergio Aguero had put the hosts ahead having already been thwarted by the excellent Asmir Begovic on three occasions, while Diego Costa had a strong shout for a first-half penalty.

We dominated after the interval and after Ramires’s goal was disallowed, Hazard drew a fine stop from Joe Hart. Two late City goals, from Vincent Kompany and Fernandinho, added some gloss to a final scoreline which did not accurately reflect the bigger picture.

Jose Mourinho was forced to make two changes to the side that started against Swansea on the opening day. Asmir Begovic replaced the suspended Thibaut Courtois while Ramires came in for the injured Oscar, allowing Willian to move infield behind Diego Costa up front. The rest of the team was unchanged from last Saturday.

Within 25 seconds of his first Chelsea start Begovic was called upon to make a telling contribution, denying Aguero who had raced clear on goal courtesy of a fine David Silva pass. It set the tone for an assured performance by the Bosnian. He confidently claimed a dangerous free-kick not long after.

We had a good claim for a penalty with eight minutes played when Diego Costa was tripped by Fernandinho inside the box following good forward-thinking play from Ramires, but Martin Atkinson shook his head.

At least even the most die-hard the Chelski fan can see though the bollox - "Official site match report is delusional to the point of being insulting" and "Haha cant believe what I just read. That's like a North Korea propaganda piece."

It's quite incredible isn't it
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:17 am

I doubt even Mourinho could have wrote shite like that. The author there would have you believe day is night
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 am

Even the Chelsea support deserve better than this turd.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wooders » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 am

There are no tanks in Iraq
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 am

Just done a few paragraphs then realised that all I needed to say was:

CUNT!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 am

Wooders wrote:There are no tanks in Iraq

One of my favourite ever websites

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"
"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"
"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."
"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

Perhaps best likened to Chelsea in this quote by the same guy

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:05 am

The most odious, poisonous degenerate ever to be involved with professional football in this country.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum