Chav chatter

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chav chatter

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 am

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Chav chatter

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:25 am

that happiness of arsenal getting beat has dropped a little after seeing city get a result last night. hopefully we can bury the c**ts this weekend, their fanbase is up there with the worst of them, then on top of that the arrogance and loud mouths of both kompany and pellegrini, how anyone could not want to see them lose is beyond me.

If this is representative of their fanbase then we might be right up there, but we'd still be way behind these chavs.

Loud mouth and arrogance of Pellegrini? The man is a true gent, how the hell can anyone single him out? And in comparison to that vile excuse for a human being they have as manager? Well call the fucking vatican cause our manager is a shoein for sainthood by comparison.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am

Cheers CM as ever a great read

That last quote.....

About pantomime made me chuckle
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 am

I read that lot and shook my head with disbelief, what a load of retarded and ignorant twats.

If Pellegrini plays Mangala then he’s even more stupid than I thought. I know Demichelis isnt match fit, but you’d still back him to do a better job than the other clown.

He obviously had his eyes shut when we played them last season and the Mangler had his best game in a city shirt.

I might read that again at 3.30 tomorrow to get me right in the mood to give them dogs abuse
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby nottsblue » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:20 pm

They do say a dog starts to look and act like its master after a while. Well, Mourinho is a dreadful specimen of a man so it should be no surprise his cuntishness has rubbed off onto the fans
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Tim777 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:27 pm

A lot of dizzy comments, but I think their fans are a small step up from rags and scouse.

There's an air of discontent brewing over Maureen which will deepen if they lose tomorrow, so the result tomorrow is likely to be close.

Fairest comment is this one imo:

Silva looking very very good in the Baggies game. On a side note Toure seems to have remembered where the net is now. That second finish was sublime with the side foot. Sterling isn’t looking too impressive but that’s expected new team and new players, seems to constantly dispose of the ball to Silva whenever he gets it and really should have scored the third for City. But yeah they seem to be further ahead in the return to full match fitness than we are. Everything seems fluid.

Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Slim wrote:
that happiness of arsenal getting beat has dropped a little after seeing city get a result last night. hopefully we can bury the c**ts this weekend, their fanbase is up there with the worst of them, then on top of that the arrogance and loud mouths of both kompany and pellegrini, how anyone could not want to see them lose is beyond me.

If this is representative of their fanbase then we might be right up there, but we'd still be way behind these chavs.

Loud mouth and arrogance of Pellegrini? The man is a true gent, how the hell can anyone single him out? And in comparison to that vile excuse for a human being they have as manager? Well call the fucking vatican cause our manager is a shoein for sainthood by comparison.

The lack of a loud mouth from Pellegrini winds me up! I wish he'd get under Maureen's skin, should have started it last season, should do it now about the doctor. That post reads like an ironic one, yet I think the idiot believes it
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wooders » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Slim wrote:

I am absolutely blown away by the hypocrisy of this statement - is it a pisstake? I just can't believe that someone who knows how to work the internet would be so sheltered and blinkered
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:They do say a dog starts to look and act like its master after a while. Well, Mourinho is a dreadful specimen of a man so it should be no surprise his cuntishness has rubbed off onto the fans

I've always thought this. Look at the rags and baconface and the tarquins and whinger and even dippers 2 and moyes. If a manager spends anytime at a club the fans tend to take on his more appalling characteristics.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:01 pm

i've got to share a train up and back with these cunts...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby patrickblue » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:They do say a dog starts to look and act like its master after a while. Well, Mourinho is a dreadful specimen of a man so it should be no surprise his cuntishness has rubbed off onto the fans

I've always thought this. Look at the rags and baconface and the tarquins and whinger and even dippers 2 and moyes. If a manager spends anytime at a club the fans tend to take on his more appalling characteristics.

That explains a lot about the dippers.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:i've got to share a train up and back with these cunts...

Full club shop mode both directions.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:01 am

Slim wrote:

I'd copied that very quote to comment about the utter idiocy of it, but you saved me the bother. What planet has this cunt been living on for the last 2 years?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Clowncrete » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 am

Wonderwall wrote:I read that lot and shook my head with disbelief, what a load of retarded and ignorant twats.

If Pellegrini plays Mangala then he’s even more stupid than I thought. I know Demichelis isnt match fit, but you’d still back him to do a better job than the other clown.

He obviously had his eyes shut when we played them last season and the Mangler had his best game in a city shirt.

I might read that again at 3.30 tomorrow to get me right in the mood to give them dogs abuse

It's not uncommon for idiots from rival clubs to believe the media line that Managala is an overpriced flop and incompetent. Only people like us who watch him every week know that he has it in him to become a top class player.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:33 am

Clowncrete wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I read that lot and shook my head with disbelief, what a load of retarded and ignorant twats.

It's not uncommon for idiots from rival clubs to believe the media line that Managala is an overpriced flop and incompetent. Only people like us who watch him every week know that he has it in him to become a top class player.

In all honesty, you can understand why. He has this incredible knack of appearing to be a really poor defender if you take each game in isolation and the mistakes he makes, yet overall our defensive line was most solid with him and Martin in it over the course of the season. I firmly believe that had that partnership played perhaps half a dozen more games together, there is every chance we could have won the league. Perhaps the difference between Mangala and Kompany is that Mangala's mistakes come at less critical phases of play?

I do hope he has another game like last season though, he looked absolutely masterful......although so did Fernando in the same game.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum