Moaniho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Moaniho

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:The man has the one thing we still don't have, a genuine winner's mentality.

I don't like him either, but there's no doubt that the guy is incredible at his job, even if he is a massive gobshite.

How have we won 4 trophies in the last 5 years if we don't have a winner's mentality?

If this prick was ever to get the City job then that's when I'd call it a day, or at least take a sabbatical until the odious cunt fucked off.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:The man has the one thing we still don't have, a genuine winner's mentality.

I don't like him either, but there's no doubt that the guy is incredible at his job, even if he is a massive gobshite.

How have we won 4 trophies in the last 5 years if we don't have a winner's mentality?

If this prick was ever to get the City job then that's when I'd call it a day, or at least take a sabbatical until the odious cunt fucked off.

Here here!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby sheblue » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:11 pm

He is only a bus driver.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Love to hear the club play "On the buses theme tune"...When he comes to us and he parks the bus !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:38 pm

From a few weeks ago, Mourinho talking about Hazard:

“In the Premier League last season Eden was very lucky not to break a leg.

“I would like more protection for him, but it’s beyond my control.

“He’s getting stronger and stronger, not just in his body, but in his attitude. He’s mentally tough. He’s not the kind of boy who overreacts.

“After a bad tackle he never rolls and rolls like other players do. He doesn’t try to push referees to make certain decisions. Eden is not this guy.

“He’s loyal and honest, and gets lots of respect from opponents because of that.

“But the reality is that last season he was lucky – let’s see what happens next season. He could have been injured many, many times.”

The fact that the ref waved on the medical staff means they have to go out there. They had no reason to believe that Hazard would be wasting time because they needed a goal, but he was still on the ground.

Selfish, egotisitcal, hypocritical cunt in the extreme
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PrezIke » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

For real doe.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 pm

For me I wholeheartedly agree with the posters who state if this vile vermin egotistical horrible cunt ever ended up managing us I would turn my back on the club !!! It will never ever happen though so I and everyone else can sleep well . The events last Saturday with the club female doctor yet again highlight what extremes this cunt goes too when things don't go his way , remember he gauged the late Barca,s managers eyes not too long ago yet the London media still suck upto this odious despicable excuse of a human being !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Absolute cunt and if anybody wants this fucker at ours should be seen as so. Hang your fucking head.

Anybody?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah I agree. Id struggle to watch us with him at the helm. Always thought I'd be up for it but na, fuck that.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby freshie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:As mentioned in his first stint at Chelsea I thought he was funny and something new. Now he has tried to take over from where Baconface left off and has turned in to the biggest cunt!
I would love nothing more than to see him have a meltdown after we beat them Sunday!!

At least we have Butthead to fill that void, he brings a whole new meaning to delusional & i'm loving it (for now)

It's a process
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Maureen is the pound-shop Bacon face, full stop.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:56 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nduct.html

What is the point of the FA adding a new punishment for managers, that purposely defy the ref's decisions and prevent the match from continuing?... And then, The FA instantly ignores their new rule, at Mourinho's first testing of it!

1) Moaninho ignored the 2 requests that Michael Oliver had to make, just to get the Chelsea physios on the pitch. 2) Moaninho then defied GMC doctor rules, by trying to ignore Michael Oliver's decision and the medical judgement of the Chelsea physios! 3) Jose demanded that the Hazard remain on the pitch and delay the match from continuing.

How is Mourinho actually getting away, without being sanctioned and fined for this?
By accusing the FA of a campaign against Chelsea, Moaninho actually got the FA to back down from their own rules!

To use Moaninho's own terminology, I "sink" that Jose is a little horse... that loves the smell and sound of his own poop!
Last edited by WhyAlwaysMe? on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:08 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3185206/FA-tough-abusive-Premier-League-benches-new-code-conduct.html

What is the point of the FA adding a new punishment for managers, that purposely defy the ref's decisions and prevent the match from continuing?... And then, The FA instantly ignores their new rule, at Mourinho's first testing of it!

1) Moaninho ignored the 2 requests that Michael Oliver had to make, just to get the Chelsea physios on the pitch. 2) Moaninho then defied GMC doctor rules, by trying to ignore Michael Oliver's decision and the medical judgement of the Chelsea physios! 3) Jose demanded that the Hazard remain on the pitch and delay the match from continuing.

How is Mourinho actually getting away without be sanctioned and fined for this?
By accusing the FA of a campaign against Chelsea, Moaninho actually got the FA to back down from their own rules!

To use Moaninho's own terminology, I "sink" that Jose is a little horse... that loves the smell and sound of his own poop!

In short he is a vile cunt .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 pm

City64 wrote: In short he is a vile cunt .

City64, many thanks for this thread & your perfect summation!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3185206/FA-tough-abusive-Premier-League-benches-new-code-conduct.html

How is Mourinho actually getting away without be sanctioned and fined for this?

The video on the bottom of that article is beyond a joke. Maureen claiming that all his rivals are buying the title and he has to be strong without the large investment. Just because you poured money into the club 12 months ago doesn't mean everyone's forgotten Josie.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 am

Slim wrote:

The video on the bottom of that article is beyond a joke. Maureen claiming that all his rivals are buying the title and he has to be strong without the large investment. Just because you poured money into the club 12 months ago doesn't mean everyone's forgotten Josie.

Slim, yes, it's amazing that no interviewers ever challenge Mo's hypocrisy and lies!
Maybe we should tatoo a big Gazprom ad on Mo's forehead, to remind him of the company that helped Roman to fund Mo's Chelsea team?!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:07 am

He dodged a fatal bullet or two last season, if we had retained our crown he was gone, on top of his defeat to PSG, saved him from a Barca massacre. Smash him Sunday.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Got some proper stick today then talks utter bullshit in his after match interview . Classless wanker made to look what he really is today .......

a cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby freshie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:29 pm

They've been due a good hiding for a while now and I felt that today was going to be the day when the odious cunt got what he deserved. I'm over the moon!
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 am

Gobshite
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum