Wanchope

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Wanchope

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:15 am

Spurge wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:Mase saw it right. Paulo was violently shoved, retaliated then the small guy escalated it and he defended himself.

You guys are wacked out. Paulo threw the first punch and he wasn't shoved for shit. He tore open the gate and the midget kinda threw his arms up like "wtf dickhead"

No wonder Mancio had your number. Jesus.

Cheers

I don't think it's easy to defend Paulo on this. He aggressively opens the gate and pushes the ball boy at which point the security guard gives him a shove. The shove is aggressive but is in direct response to Paulo, a grown man (and well over 6 foot) pushing a little kid - totally irresponsible and unnecessary and the security guard clearly wasn't going to let him bully this kid without doing something that made him aware of his behaviour.

Yes he could have stepped in and tried to rationalise with Paulo ( more effectively do his job) but Paulo's actions towards the kid suggest he had already lost it making him the instigator of this sorry episode which has cost him his job.

Have another look mate, he is shoved in the back as he swings the gate open, this is enough to make him stumble down the step and into the kid, he doesn't intentionally shove the kid at all.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 am

Y'all need to add a specsavers coupon to your wishlists.

Yes, Paulo opens the gate quite forcefully, but is clearly, for any non-blind fucker to see, in the same instance pushed into the kid by fuckin' Wee Man.

Jesus.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Spurge » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:28 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Spurge wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:Mase saw it right. Paulo was violently shoved, retaliated then the small guy escalated it and he defended himself.

You guys are wacked out. Paulo threw the first punch and he wasn't shoved for shit. He tore open the gate and the midget kinda threw his arms up like "wtf dickhead"

Cheers

I don't think it's easy to defend Paulo on this. He aggressively opens the gate and pushes the ball boy at which point the security guard gives him a shove. The shove is aggressive but is in direct response to Paulo, a grown man (and well over 6 foot) pushing a little kid - totally irresponsible and unnecessary and the security guard clearly wasn't going to let him bully this kid without doing something that made him aware of his behaviour.

Yes he could have stepped in and tried to rationalise with Paulo ( more effectively do his job) but Paulo's actions towards the kid suggest he had already lost it making him the instigator of this sorry episode which has cost him his job.

Have another look mate, he is shoved in the back as he swings the gate open, this is enough to make him stumble down the step and into the kid, he doesn't intentionally shove the kid at all.

Well you are 100% correct, I somehow missed that security guard push him into the kid - I watched it several times as well before posting, maybe I should get an eye test!!! That changes a lot, I fully retract my previous post, nasty little fucker wasn't doing his job was he. Should Paulo have responded to the shove with a punch I guess is whats in question - ideally not but you can see why he did what he did.

What isn't in doubt is that the security guard got exactly what he wanted.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:34 am

Spurge wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Spurge wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Well you are 100% correct, I somehow missed that security guard push him into the kid - I watched it several times as well before posting, maybe I should get an eye test!!! That changes a lot, I fully retract my previous post, nasty little fucker wasn't doing his job was he. Should Paulo have responded to the shove with a punch I guess is whats in question - ideally not but you can see why he did what he did.

What isn't in doubt is that the security guard got exactly what he wanted.

Must admit on first look I thought wtf has he shoved the kid for?

Perhaps Paolo should've checked the kid was ok before reacting to the little angry man but like you say it's understandable why he reacted like he did.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

if you fuckers are talking about the little bicep touch the midget gives Paulo at :07 then you're fucking definition of a "shove" is way way different than mine. Paulo bulls his way past the guy in red then the security guard midget, who's incidentally standing in FRONT of the gate that Paulo forcefully swings open which is what pisses him off, and then proceeds to stumble down the stairs into the unsuspecting child because of course the child doesn't suspect anyone will come down those stairs so he's in the way.

No way to defend his actions which is why he's resigned. A complete dickhead move, NOT prompted by some mystery shove but by him being a raging nutter who couldn't control his temper. Now as to the source of his anger and why he's in the stands in the first place? No idea.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 am

You're crackers Mr. Merchant.

Are you really trying to tell us that the shove had nothing to do with Wanchope stumbling down the step into the kid? How much of a shove do you think is needed to put someone off balance when they're on the edge of a step?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You're crackers Mr. Merchant.

Are you really trying to tell us that the shove had nothing to do with Wanchope stumbling down the step into the kid? How much of a shove do you think is needed to put someone off balance when they're on the edge of a step?

i'm a fucking grown ass man. Never a shove in a million years. Stand in any beer line in a stadium and you get shoved 10x that and don't feel the need to beat someone's ass, do you? I don't. Just part of being in public. Other people live there too.

Not trying to be faux hard dude, but what that guy "does" to Wanchope is in no way 1) a shove, or even 2) slightly violent. He reacts to how dickish Paulo is by kinda brushing him like "WTF man, you're all in my space in a very rude and aggressive way."

Paulo then decks him. But not hard enough to knock out a midget, sadly.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Socrates » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 am

People who have watched carefully or taken the trouble to re-watch and assess see the aggression towards Paulo. Now we know, doomy one, that either your eyesight is defective or you have an inability to re-assess an entrenched view. Useful information.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:03 am

paulo is walking aggressively as far as i can see....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:05 am

I'm very offended.

I may even write a fucking letter.
Seriously
Original Dub

Postby Socrates » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:05 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:paulo is walking aggressively as far as i can see....

Then gets the little guy in an Attention Hor Lock?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Socrates wrote:People who have watched carefully or taken the trouble to re-watch and assess see the aggression towards Paulo. Now we know, doomy one, that either your eyesight is defective or you have an inability to re-assess an entrenched view. Useful information.

My eyesight isn't defective. And i don't have a blind spot about an entrenched view. I'm just not such a giant fucking weepy, whinging, fearful shithouse of a man that i think what was "done" to him was actually a shove, or aggression. He was 1000% the aggressor and the dickhead.

End of fucking story.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Am I the only person who's noticed the midget sitting straddling the gate, the gate which wanchope tries flinging open with the midget still sat on it? Midget had every right to have a pop.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum