"Sky 4" Managers.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: "Sky 4" Managers.

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Mourinho. An execution is far too humane for him. Having his bollocks filed down with a rusty file would be appropriate. Or maybe sand papering the soles of his feet, then pouring neat alcohol on them. You would hear his screams in Madrid

I stand by the trusty red hot poker up the back package.

That works too.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Definitely Mourinho, but that's largely due to how shite Liverpool are.
Mourinho is a cheat who believes in influencing the media and referees as much as he is allowed to. The other cunt who used to do that was a cancer on the English game and I thought that cancer would be gone for good, but this cunt has taken the mantle and kept it going.

He is a miserable cunt who has so much anger in him it spills out on to his face.

I want him to hang around long enough to watch us dominate for maybe 3 years until he gets sacked and fucks off back to Italy.

As for Rogers, my wish was always that they would keep him on through this window and let him spunk their last few sheckles on average players. Once the window shuts, I want to see him sacked as late into the season as possible. That way, both himself and Liverpool should then be confined to mid table obscurity... at best.

He deserves this because of the excuse of a man he has become since moving to that shit hole.
Original Dub

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:20 am

ImageWhile everyone is deliberating over which managers get the literal chop, I'd like to suggest a more creative way of finishing them off!

It would be tempting to have Wenger, Mourinho, Rodgers & Van Gaal play "park the bus" with each other... using real double-decker buses to smash each other with!

Even better, I would take a gigantic Wenger coat and zip all 4 of them together, from head to toe... let them kill each other!

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge... say no more!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:ImageWhile everyone is deliberating over which managers get the literal chop, I'd like to suggest a more creative way of finishing them off!

It would be tempting to have Wenger, Mourinho, Rodgers & Van Gaal play "park the bus" with each other... using real double-decker buses to smash each other with!

Even better, I would take a gigantic Wenger coat and zip all 4 of them together, from head to toe... let them kill each other!

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge... say no more!

Looking at that photo, I just get the impression that Bodgers suffers from a bad case of halitosis, Whinger is afflicted by chronic constipation, whilst Mourinho has some sort of unspecified urinary tract infection.

Butthead is not in the picture but he's probably not there because he's always away with the fairies, after eating too many magic mushrooms or chewing an abundance of 'wacky baccy'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:27 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Looking at that photo, I just get the impression that Bodgers suffers from a bad case of halitosis, Whinger is afflicted by chronic constipation, whilst Mourinho has some sort of unspecified urinary tract infection.

Butthead is not in the picture but he's probably not there because he's always away with the fairies, after eating too many magic mushrooms or chewing an abundance of 'wacky baccy'.

Mikhail, I must thank you again for creating this thread & for the best smiles of the week!
I will be bookmarking this thread, for whenever I need a cheer up.

Yes, that photo definitely looks like a doctor's diagnostic dreamland!... I really enjoyed your descriptions of their bad breath, bad gas, bad bladder and bad 'baccy'... Sounds like they could be Jose's 4 "Little Horses" of the Apocalypse!

Here is another classic photo of the quartet... Otherwise known as the support group for football managers that suffer from Disinhibition Syndrome & extreme Narcissism! Image
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm

Original Dub wrote:Definitely Mourinho, but that's largely due to how shite Liverpool are.
Mourinho is a cheat who believes in influencing the media and referees as much as he is allowed to. The other cunt who used to do that was a cancer on the English game and I thought that cancer would be gone for good, but this cunt has taken the mantle and kept it going.

Original Dub, here is a funny gif, to thank you for your excellent and perfectly accurate comment!
http://t.co/82mTDG6OqX
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum