' Not clear if Ed will continue'

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ' Not clear if Ed will continue'

Postby kinkylola » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

big difference i see between bony and edin ... bony looks a good part of the team even when he isn't scoring. Edin does very little when he isn't trying to score for himself, IMO.

Bony holds up the ball, plays intelligent one two's with others and is generally unselfish. Great assist to Yaya and could have had 1 or 2 himself on a different day. I think he's a great change of pace when we can't go with aguero and changes the focus of the attack enough that teams have to change their system to deal with him.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby dazby » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16 am

Richard Wright is going to be my scapegoat this season.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby blues2win » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Sky ticker says Dzeko's to Roma completed but on season long loan. I thought it was a permanent transfer. Maybe obligation to buy.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:13 pm

A loan???? You've got to be kidding me, is this some sort of joke?

We are having the piss taken if this is true, why would we loan dzeko it's ridiculous.
Last edited by Green & Blue on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Txixi out.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Strange, if true. There must have been one hell of a falling out for us to want rid so badly we do that
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby clippo22 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Strange! I thought we had agreed a fee?! Is there any way it would benefit us more financially by doing it this way? Negredo, Jovetic and now Dzeko?
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Yes loan with obligation to buy , but i think Roma pays right away , loan is just because of the books and non Euro spot because loan Dumbia and Sambria means they can only loan non EU spot,
Nope it seams loan 4 mill and obligation bu 11 mill , so we sell Dzeko for 15 it seams so , bad bad deal
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm

According to our club this is a loan deal with only a view to a permanent deal, just the same as Jovetic. It seems there is some wriggle room for Inter and Roma at the end of the loans. Dzeko has a 12 month loan and Jovetic, who scored twice in a friendly for Inter, has 18 months.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:According to our club this is a loan deal with only a view to a permanent deal, just the same as Jovetic. It seems there is some wriggle room for Inter and Roma at the end of the loans. Dzeko has a 12 month loan and Jovetic, who scored twice in a friendly for Inter, has 18 months.

Dzeko deal is obligation 11 milions euro on 30 june 2016 after loan for 4 mill. , PDF on Roma page.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:55 pm

It seems like the same deal as Nastasic in both the Dzeko and Jovetic deals. If they play a certain number of games whilst on loan a clause is triggered meaning they are obliged to buy at a predetermined price.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:57 pm

I had expected those figures in pounds not euros.
Once again an Italian cub has gotten the better of us in the transfer market. We should atop dealing with those thieving bastards.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

mr_nool wrote:I had expected those figures in pounds not euros.
Once again an Italian cub has gotten the better of us in the transfer market. We should atop dealing with those thieving bastards.

this is to litlle , you can say abou Dzeko what u want but 4 mill plus 11 Euro , any midtable English club will pay twice that
Cit.revenge

Postby mr_nool » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:

this is to litlle , you can say abou Dzeko what u want but 4 mill plus 11 Euro , any midtable English club will pay twice that

I dont think Dzeko wanted to go to any mid-table English club...

I'm gonna miss him.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:According to our club this is a loan deal with only a view to a permanent deal, just the same as Jovetic. It seems there is some wriggle room for Inter and Roma at the end of the loans. Dzeko has a 12 month loan and Jovetic, who scored twice in a friendly for Inter, has 18 months.

Dzeko deal is obligation 11 milions euro on 30 june 2016 after loan for 4 mill. , PDF on Roma page.

Roma only need to buy "if certain conditions are met" whatever that means, but it is wriggle room. Roma may have omitted that from their announcement but city haven't
South Stand Balti

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:12 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

Roma only need to buy "if certain conditions are met" whatever that means, but it is wriggle room. Roma may have omitted that from their announcement but city haven't

I think that is like 15 games , that deal is done .But i would raher have him as option even if that means bench for him hen give him this cheep . We could take more money from freeking Stoke
Cit.revenge

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Sky and all other major media players must spend a fortune investigating transfers, but haven't got a fucking clue when it comes to it.. This deal for Dzeko is nothing like any of them have been quoting since last week. KDB hasn't turned up for his medical today as reported by the red top at the weekend either.
South Stand Balti

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:16 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

I dont think Dzeko wanted to go to any mid-table English club...

I'm gonna miss him.

Well iI know that but hes not loan player , for 4 mill , he score 72 goals had 39 assist , he score whole hes life goals and goals .Yap I get he could be on free if he did not sign after that great season but still. Soldado is 9 mill and he was flooooooop
Cit.revenge

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

I think that is like 15 games , that deal is done .But i would raher have him as option even if that means bench for him hen give him this cheep . We could take more money from freeking Stoke

It's not done if he gets injured though. It seems we are still carrying the risk. I would prefer a permanent move though I agree it's too cheap.
South Stand Balti

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:17 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Sky and all other major media players must spend a fortune investigating transfers, but haven't got a fucking clue when it comes to it.. This deal for Dzeko is nothing like any of them have been quoting since last week. KDB hasn't turned up for his medical today as reported by the red top at the weekend either.

All got wrong Di Marzio Sky , Daily , all saying 20 to 23 mill. I love Edin but not happy with this deal one bit
Cit.revenge

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum