Welcome to Manchester Kevin De Bruyne

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome to Manchester Kevin De Bruyne

Postby phips » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:41 pm

thanks for that video. guess its B.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby mr_nool » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:57 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:It was very comforting to see this beautiful free kick scored by Kevin De Bruyne, against Andorra... We will need this precision, when he returns to City:
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/man-citys-58 ... ideo/19015

I will forgive KDB for being a Liverpool & Michael Owen fan, as a child! I was extremely impressed to watch this clip & interview of KDB, scoring some great goals, as a youngster! Kev's very proud Mum, is in this clip, too:
Watch on youtube.com

Very cute film. They got the prize from Needles two year older brother, Mbo. Makes you realize how young the lad is.
He's got a really strong West-Flemish accent. I had a hard time understanding his mum.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:29 pm

mr_nool wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:It was very comforting to see this beautiful free kick scored by Kevin De Bruyne, against Andorra... We will need this precision, when he returns to City:

I will forgive KDB for being a Liverpool & Michael Owen fan, as a child! I was extremely impressed to watch this clip & interview of KDB, scoring some great goals, as a youngster! Kev's very proud Mum, is in this clip, too:
Watch on youtube.com

Very cute film. They got the prize from Needles two year older brother, Mbo. Makes you realize how young the lad is.
He's got a really strong West-Flemish accent. I had a hard time understanding his mum.

FFS I've got WAM blocked on here purely because I like to nip on here during work on occasions and don't need a massive picture or youtube video coming up drawing attention to me being on here. Also, when I'm browsing on my phone it takes up half my screen with about 500 pictures of the fuckin third kit so I'm having to scroll forever to get any decent comment.
I didn't realise I'd still get the shit if someone quoted him/her!

Any way pictures and/or videos can be put in a 'show me' box type thing??
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

FFS I've got WAM blocked on here purely because I like to nip on here during work on occasions and don't need a massive picture or youtube video coming up drawing attention to me being on here. Also, when I'm browsing on my phone it takes up half my screen with about 500 pictures of the fuckin third kit so I'm having to scroll forever to get any decent comment.

Instead of the site owners changing the design of the site, you might want to consider switching from a Crapberry to something slightly more contemporary,,,
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:45 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Instead of the site owners changing the design of the site, you might want to consider switching from a Crapberry to something slightly more contemporary,,,

The screen on this Passport is absolutely massive. It helps that I've got a Blackberry.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 pm

phips wrote:thanks for that video. guess its B.

I'm glad that I could help, with this clip of KDB pronouncing his name, for us.

mr_nool wrote:Very cute film. They got the prize from Needles two year older brother, Mbo. Makes you realize how young the lad is.

I'm pleased that the video was of interest. There are other clips online, of KDB & Kompany visiting their early coaches & mentors, to thank them for their help & guidance.
I was really impressed by just how good KDB was, at such a young age!

Kevin's mother is London-born, so English is her first language, which probably explains her acquired Flemish accent.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Dameerto » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 am

Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

I'm using firefox on a PC and they show as links called 'flash' which need to be clicked before they display - so some combination of browser settings.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 am

I don't see a problem with the links and clips. Keep doing your thing WAM
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby ruralblue » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:40 am

Mase, is it a case that are you just a tad scared that someone might pop up a video of Kolarov and you might get caught having a little tug at work?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 am

ruralblue wrote:Mase, is it a case that are you just a tad scared that someone might pop up a video of Kolarov and you might get caught having a little tug at work?

I don't think anyone could post a video of Kolarov that isn't already saved on my phone.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:29 am

Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

I'm using firefox on a PC and they show as links called 'flash' which need to be clicked before they display - so some combination of browser settings.

Nice one. I'll have a look on the browser at work
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:13 am

Usual article shit journalism. how can you put a headline that KDB is Citys £58m man and then immediately write he is a £55m man?
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby mr_nool » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:
phips wrote:thanks for that video. guess its B.

I'm glad that I could help, with this clip of KDB pronouncing his name, for us.

mr_nool wrote:Very cute film. They got the prize from Needles two year older brother, Mbo. Makes you realize how young the lad is.

I'm pleased that the video was of interest. There are other clips online, of KDB & Kompany visiting their early coaches & mentors, to thank them for their help & guidance.
I was really impressed by just how good KDB was, at such a young age!

Kevin's mother is London-born, so English is her first language, which probably explains her acquired Flemish accent.

Nah, her parents are both Belgian so I don't think having spent time in London as a kid has had any influence on he accent. She was born in Burundi, by the way.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bigblue » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:09 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... in-6614207

Manchester City summer signing Kevin De Bruyne has a secret love for baking

Record Manchester City signing Kevin De Bruyne has a secret love for baking.

The £54million man has reportedly been baking cakes and bringing them into the City Football Academy facilities for his pals to try.

After making the summer move to the Etihad, De Bruyne figured that one of the best ways to his team-mates hearts was via their bellies.

His hobby is partly inspired by his love for The Great British Bake Off, which he has watched religiously since sealing his big-money move to City.

A club source told the Daily Star : “When Kevin couldn’t watch it for football reasons or whatever, he would always either record it or get it on catch-up.

“He will see an idea he likes the look of, get the ingredients in and then work out how to put his own unique twist on it.

“He uses the other players as a tasting board – and they love it.

“Kevin actually once said the thought process behind creating a cake was very similar to coming up with the perfect pass on the pitch – it needs everything to combine together in the right way.”
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Stop moaning . It could be 10 times worse !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Stop moaning about what ?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Stop moaning about what ?

Just joking ! Can you imagine the amount of waffle you would have to download if the waffle king was still active on this site ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:40 pm

zuricity wrote:
Just joking ! Can you imagine the amount of waffle you would have to download if the waffle king was still active on this site ?

A full on novel by Ted with pictures from WhyAlwaysMe...no thank you!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Mase wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Mase, is it a case that are you just a tad scared that someone might pop up a video of Kolarov and you might get caught having a little tug at work?

I don't think anyone could post a video of Kolarov that isn't already saved on my phone.

Ha ha ha, love it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:I don't see a problem with the links and clips. Keep doing your thing WAM

Many thanks for reassuring me, that this forum isn't censored specifically for people who don't want to get caught reading this site, at work!
I often post a link to videos & photos, unless my comment requires seeing the actual images first.
Wonderwall wrote:http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/man-citys-58 ... ideo/19015

Usual article shit journalism. how can you put a headline that KDB is Citys £58m man and then immediately write he is a £55m man?

Sorry for the inaccurate blog that was included, but the only reason I chose that link, was because they offered 2 different videos of KDB's lovely goal, from 2 separate angles!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum