Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby john@staustell » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Woodyblue wrote:Maureen in the Muen reckons The rags would've won if Rashford had started. Really! Well maybe if he didn't replace anyone and they started with twelve players may have scraped a draw

What a thick thing to say. He is the manager who picks the fucking team. Comments like that just make him out to be an idiot. Perhaps he will now put Shrek out of his misery and consign him to the dustbin where he belongs

One toxic presence in the dressing-room the day he's dropped.

Can't wait.

At some point soon either one, two or all of Shrek, Zlatan and Mourinho are going to have a big hissy fit and explode. Right there, the rags will then self combust

The thing is it is glaringly obvious that Wooney needs dropping. Mourinho must be hoping Wiggy gets an injury to allow him the chance to replace him. I'm hoping the useless pie-eater stays injury free all season.

Funny thing is every manager is afraid to drop him. If Pep was there he'd be out the door on loan in about a week. Strange the media don't spot that
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Tru_Blu wrote:Sky(shit)United are just impossible. 2 hours before CL kick-off and the main football page headline story is this clown rashford saying Kristy Ronaldo is his inspira....something or another. Really a video needs to be made to shed some light on this so called unbiased news outlet. I'm beyond tired.

Why on earth does anyone think Sky should be unbiased????

If you don't like it, DON'T FUCKING SUBSCRIBE TO SKY. It is as simple as that.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 pm

john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Can't wait.

At some point soon either one, two or all of Shrek, Zlatan and Mourinho are going to have a big hissy fit and explode. Right there, the rags will then self combust

The thing is it is glaringly obvious that Wooney needs dropping. Mourinho must be hoping Wiggy gets an injury to allow him the chance to replace him. I'm hoping the useless pie-eater stays injury free all season.

Funny thing is every manager is afraid to drop him. If Pep was there he'd be out the door on loan in about a week. Strange the media don't spot that

If he'd played for Pep he'd be sleeping with the fishes by now.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:54 am

I note that the FA have given Sky their reasoning behind the retrospective punishment on Aguero.

Apparently he was 'Brutal' in his actions.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:59 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I note that the FA have given Sky their reasoning behind the retrospective punishment on Aguero.

Cunts, it was nothing more than petulance.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I note that the FA have given Sky their reasoning behind the retrospective punishment on Aguero.

It's obviously being used to 'prove' that their trial by media was correct.

Brutal! Fucking Brutal, the smarmy little cock sniffers don't know the fucking meaning of the word.

Just another sensation to publish to the Rag hordes. What have West Ham gained from this so called brutality?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

sickening isn't it - if Aguero is brutal what does that make the likes of Bogbrush and the Turnip - they should be taken to task by the club, completely transparent 'get even' lies. I see Ratboy isn't being given a platform to pursue the Halsey matter, maybe we should hire him.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 pm

latest SSN report omits 'Brutality' smear - odd that. Still lying about the 'independent' FA paid panel and 'the record 90,000' Spurs attendance.

and speaking of brutality - nothing on SSN showing this incident

Watch on vimeo.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Clear elbow. I think that was just before he kicked the legs out from under him as he was getting away too.

Clattenburg had a fucking mare. And ssome were saying what a great game he had.
He let them away with everything.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Sky agenda against us this season at an all time high without a shadow of doubt . That American cunt Woodward at the swamp has given that twat Murdoch a proper brown envelope !
So two relative minor issues involving Man City players whilst live on SKY (Aguero & Bravo) have been blown out of all proportion by Sky from every conceivable angle and gone global ???? Rooney and the bogbrush can just carry on doing there shit with no focus whatsoever from Sky as they blatantly turn a blind eye to it ........

Fuck off Sky Agenda !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:22 pm

It's all in there.
Look at how it is reported and highlighted. Look at what it says under the photo of poor Reid on the ground
"Reid received treatment and had to be substituted..."
No, he didn't - as confirmed by his manager TO FUCKING SKY AFTER THE MATCH.

Everything about it is completely unbalanced.

And all of the above aside - they manage to get the THIRD headline out of a missed elbow that the ref saw.

I firmly believe we could be in for the biggest battle we have ever seen this season. Media and officials.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... d-incident?
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 pm

City64 wrote:Sky agenda against us this season at an all time high without a shadow of doubt . That American cunt Woodward at the swamp has given that twat Murdoch a proper brown envelope !
So two relative minor issues involving Man City players whilst live on SKY (Aguero & Bravo) have been blown out of all proportion by Sky from every conceivable angle and gone global ???? Rooney and the bogbrush can just carry on doing there shit with no focus whatsoever from Sky as they blatantly turn a blind eye to it ........

Fuck off Sky Agenda !!!

It's also a shared agenda

"In written reasons published by the Football Association, the three-man commission, chaired by Stuart Ripley,

Stuart Edward Ripley (born 20 November 1967) is a former English professional footballer, who played as a winger from 1985 until 2002, notably for Blackburn Rovers where he won the Premier League in 1995.Ripley retired from professional football in 2002 and is now working as a solicitor

agreed that Aguero had "thrown out his left arm in an aggressive manner that was excessive in force and brutal, which clearly endangered the safety of Mr Reid.

"Indeed, even though the point of Mr Aguero's elbow did not connect with Mr Reid, his flailing forearm did and this contact between forearm and throat/neck clearly hurt Mr Reid."

The commission, which also included Brian Talbot and Alan Knight noted "the clenched fist of Mr Aguero as he threw his left elbow towards Mr Reid, the upward angle of the movement and the force of the movement."

remember him!!!

In an email to the commission, referee Marriner stated he "… did not see the full extent of the incident and in particular where Sergio Aguero's hand had finished up in the challenge, which clearly catches Winston Reid in the throat region."

Manchester City, who contested the charge, claimed Aguero's actions did not constitute violent conduct and urged the independent regulatory commission to consider a lower punishment.

But, after considering the arguments put forward by the club, the commission unanimously felt that the video evidence before them was conclusive.

Reid required treatment on the pitch before being substituted
"The commission could not see anything "truly exceptional" about the incident." said Mr Ripley. "The incident was simply a 'one v one' tussle for the ball, such that is seen many times during any football match, whereby one of the players had used excessive force and brutality against the other."
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 pm

There were rumours flying round when he was playing at Blackburn that Stuart Ripley was a Blue. I think that is probably not the case.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:Sky agenda against us this season at an all time high without a shadow of doubt . That American cunt Woodward at the swamp has given that twat Murdoch a proper brown envelope !

Fuck off Sky Agenda !!!

It's also a shared agenda

"In written reasons published by the Football Association, the three-man commission, chaired by Stuart Ripley,

Stuart Edward Ripley (born 20 November 1967) is a former English professional footballer, who played as a winger from 1985 until 2002, notably for Blackburn Rovers where he won the Premier League in 1995.Ripley retired from professional football in 2002 and is now working as a solicitor

agreed that Aguero had "thrown out his left arm in an aggressive manner that was excessive in force and brutal, which clearly endangered the safety of Mr Reid.

"Indeed, even though the point of Mr Aguero's elbow did not connect with Mr Reid, his flailing forearm did and this contact between forearm and throat/neck clearly hurt Mr Reid."

The commission, which also included Brian Talbot and Alan Knight noted "the clenched fist of Mr Aguero as he threw his left elbow towards Mr Reid, the upward angle of the movement and the force of the movement."

remember him!!!

In an email to the commission, referee Marriner stated he "… did not see the full extent of the incident and in particular where Sergio Aguero's hand had finished up in the challenge, which clearly catches Winston Reid in the throat region."

Manchester City, who contested the charge, claimed Aguero's actions did not constitute violent conduct and urged the independent regulatory commission to consider a lower punishment.

But, after considering the arguments put forward by the club, the commission unanimously felt that the video evidence before them was conclusive.

Reid required treatment on the pitch before being substituted
"The commission could not see anything "truly exceptional" about the incident." said Mr Ripley. "The incident was simply a 'one v one' tussle for the ball, such that is seen many times during any football match, whereby one of the players had used excessive force and brutality against the other."

Nice piece JC ! Nothing independant about those three bent cunts working for a bent establishment that bows to it's TV paymasters .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Ripley looks like he's spent 50 years in a bin that's been filled with cheeseburgers. Fat prick!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Mase wrote:Ripley looks like he's spent 50 years in a bin that's been filled with cheeseburgers. Fat prick!

#bacondoublecheeseburgers?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Mase wrote:Ripley looks like he's spent 50 years in a bin that's been filled with cheeseburgers. Fat prick!

Sounds like a mint place for the weekend
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Ps

How's the holiday?
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Just flicked on to sky premier league programme to see highlights of the Derby. Very apologetic to scum with an extended piece on zlatan fitting in at scum. Turned that shit right off.

They're not getting the message.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 pm

nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Ps

How's the holiday?

Very good mate. Absolutely knackered! Plus food constantly. I feel like I've put on about 2 stone!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum