Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 pm

BT back to their normal shit, had to mention the Keane from Rags at every opportunity whilst deriding us all game.

Loss of money for them again. They're just not British.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Fucking Trevor Francis and BT stooped even new lows today at Turf Moor , absolutely utter gutter media coverage of Manchester City at its ugliest worst . That's 2 disgustuging BT stitch ups in a matter of days and we had to play an early KO today after playing in Germany on Wednesday night because of these biased cunts ???? FUCK OFF BT !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:07 pm

City64 wrote:Fucking Trevor Francis and BT stooped even new lows today at Turf Moor , absolutely utter gutter media coverage of Manchester City at its ugliest worst . That's 2 disgustuging BT stitch ups in a matter of days and we had to play an early KO today after playing in Germany on Wednesday night because of these biased cunts ???? FUCK OFF BT !!!

They actually said that we were disadvantaged today because of our midweek game.

And who's fault is that, fuckwits!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:Fucking Trevor Francis and BT stooped even new lows today at Turf Moor , absolutely utter gutter media coverage of Manchester City at its ugliest worst . That's 2 disgustuging BT stitch ups in a matter of days and we had to play an early KO today after playing in Germany on Wednesday night because of these biased cunts ???? FUCK OFF BT !!!

They actually said that we were disadvantaged today because of our midweek game.

I must have missed that Beefy in between that cunt Francis bitterly slagging us off and Savage talking utter dogshit ! Oh and that fucking snake of a commentator Ian Darke what a farce of a production !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:55 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I must have missed that Beefy in between that cunt Francis bitterly slagging us off and Savage talking utter dogshit ! Oh and that fucking snake of a commentator Ian Darke what a farce of a production !!!

I can understand them favouring the underdog, it's the complete nastiness I don't get. Or do I?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:11 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Darke is definitely slated against us. He's a sycophant of the highest order for the rags/dippers. He used to be with mcpointalot on ESPN and they were unbearable whenever City played.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:36 pm

BT have taken the line that anything Sky 4 is the way forward and that everybody else is just fodder under their feet.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Triple slagging on commentary and triple slagging on punditry - they are all aching for us to lose and when we don't they start to choke on their bile.

Marvellous to hear their squeals when we win but let's not forget - it's been going on for years now and all of them are at it - no exceptions.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:21 pm

The media hate us because we have money and have been successful. The Rags for eg have always had money ( well half a billion of the banks money) but that seems to be acceptable. I'm confused but have learned to live with that.
The dippers murder 39 Juve fans and get the whole of English football kicked out of Europe. I will never understand why we get more shit for having money than they ever got for that. Shame on the press and shame on the dippers. I never feel guilty about wanting the dippers to lose (even against the Rags) as their crimes are unforgivable.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:22 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Triple slagging on commentary and triple slagging on punditry - they are all aching for us to lose and when we don't they start to choke on their bile.

Marvellous to hear their squeals when we win but let's not forget - it's been going on for years now and all of them are at it - no exceptions.

It got more noticeable when we started to compete, before that it was just likkle Citeh.

I just look at commentators who have an affinity with City and ask myself what they are doing it for. Majority are because they have to because they are earning money while a few have now shown themselves to really have a grudge. Either way, their integrity is compromised and I no longer see them as an asset, more an enemy.

The biggest point is who hires them to print their vile?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:56 pm

I couldn't get over how much they went on and on about the Otto pen despite it being miles off side and then hardly mentioned Nolito getting wiped out. I actually think it was one of the worst commentatries I have ever heard. They were that bad...
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I couldn't get over how much they went on and on about the Otto pen despite it being miles off side and then hardly mentioned Nolito getting wiped out. I actually think it was one of the worst commentatries I have ever heard. They were that bad...

Not to mention continually going on at the start of both halves about Burnley beating us a few years back. Was shameful commentary. Savage was the more neutral one and that days everything.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Spurge » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I couldn't get over how much they went on and on about the Otto pen despite it being miles off side and then hardly mentioned Nolito getting wiped out. I actually think it was one of the worst commentatries I have ever heard. They were that bad...

The bbc on motd equally as bad on these points. The foul on nolito was described by Johnathan Pearce as an excellent challenge by Lowton and the studio never even reflected on that incident but chuckle was only too happy to jump all over the otters challenge deciding it didn't matter about offside. BBC bias at it's very best/worst.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Spurge wrote:

The bbc on motd equally as bad on these points. The foul on nolito was described by Johnathan Pearce as an excellent challenge by Lowton and the studio never even reflected on that incident but chuckle was only too happy to jump all over the otters challenge deciding it didn't matter about offside. BBC bias at it's very best/worst.

Fuck 'me all. All the way 'til May.
Have to admit it's the way I like it.
Makes everyone of them look more ridiculous come May when we're lifting trophies.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sidSmith » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:32 pm

How can they even talk about the otter penalty? Yes, he came through the back of the player, but if the player hadn't been fucking offside he wouldn't have been goal side. End of fucking conversation ffs.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Are we still absolutely sure it's not all in our head?
Original Dub

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:32 am

Deary me 248 ! BBC creaming their pants again.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:18 am

After watching the game this morning, the punditry and commentary were laughable at best, downright blantant bias otherwise. As soon as the replay for the offside for their penalty claim and the foul on Nolito were shown and could be seen in our favour, they were glossed over and not mentioned again. For Francis to say Aguero should be sent off was just shocking.

Made the victory sweeter though
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:28 am

nottsblue wrote:After watching the game this morning, the punditry and commentary were laughable at best, downright blantant bias otherwise. As soon as the replay for the offside for their penalty claim and the foul on Nolito were shown and could be seen in our favour, they were glossed over and not mentioned again. For Francis to say Aguero should be sent off was just shocking.

Made the victory sweeter though

They loathe, despise and hate us because they fear us and the way we've upset their comfortable 'establishment' apple cart.

We're the 'nouveau riche' upstarts who've stirred up a hornet's nest, but who cares ??

Bring 'em all on, the more the merrier. Victory is all the better for being hard fought :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby BookJunior » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:29 am

johnny crossan wrote:Triple slagging on commentary and triple slagging on punditry - they are all aching for us to lose and when we don't they start to choke on their bile.

Indeed. We had sky sport as part of a virgin media package.

One match in europe where Salford were playing someone and the commentary / punditry was appallingly biased and unprofessional.

BT are new kids on the block but ITV and Sky are just as bad.

I turn the sound off these days and just watch the match.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum