Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:31 pm

City64 wrote:Lots of anti city shite surfacing today , strap yourselves in a big signing must be imminent and these cunts don't want it to happen ........

I agree with this ..look at all the shit coming out of the Arse .... Aguaro + Cash. Sterling + Cash
Arse now after Evens , Wankers are frightened
To death ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Just wait until the Sanchez deal goes through.
The haters going to hate..........
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 pm

City64 wrote:Lots of anti city shite surfacing today , strap yourselves in a big signing must be imminent and these cunts don't want it to happen ........

Whenever City are about to sign a player then the familiar turds, both great and small, begin to bob along the surface of the stream of effluence that is the media in this country, emitting the usual stench.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Whenever City are about to sign a player then the familiar turds, both great and small, begin to bob along the surface of the stream of effluence that is the media in this country, emitting the usual stench.

beautifully put ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Poetry, PD.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Filled with nice little digs as well as integrity being questioned.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -questions
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:Filled with nice little digs as well as integrity being questioned.

Conn is a desperately bitter ex-blue who longs for the old days when we were shite and kids used jumpers for goalposts.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Original Dub wrote:Filled with nice little digs as well as integrity being questioned.

The concept of integrity and Conn are uneasy bedfellows - another following Colin Shindler's treacherous path.
The clue is in his name.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

beautifully put ;)

+ 1

Quite illustratively poetic really :)

Nicely done PD.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 am

Media scorn on our club reaching levels of a couple of years ago when they headlined "What a waste of money " when we signed KDB . The hatred out there is relentless folks .............

What agenda ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 am

BBC North West TV News linking Sterling with the Sanchez transfer after reporting the alleged 'rejection of our £50m bid yesterday'.
Repeated 10 minutes later on the national network. We all pay for this blatant anti-City narrative.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 am

Every Transfer we are involved in always comes with negative media supposition on the details and inflated bollocks on the cost, we are seen a s the perennial bad boys of the transfer window. The pantomime villain that everybody likes to boo or dislike, for no other reason than everyone else seems to be doing it.

Look at Monaco, they played some nice football last year and knocked us out of the CL, they have seen a huge rise in popularity and they can do no wrong. Every written media word is like a glowing tribute to how they handle their transfer policy and to the coach for getting behind it. Each transfer they sign is seen as astute and never a bad word said, they have even signed Jovetic the crock FFS and the media didn't say anything, if that was us he would have his injury list on the front page of every paper.

Its the way things are I suppose, Us against the world and their made up bias.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:32 am

Wonderwall wrote:

Every Transfer we are involved in always comes with negative media supposition on the details and inflated bollocks on the cost, we are seen a s the perennial bad boys of the transfer window. The pantomime villain that everybody likes to boo or dislike, for no other reason than everyone else seems to be doing it.

Look at Monaco, they played some nice football last year and knocked us out of the CL, they have seen a huge rise in popularity and they can do no wrong. Every written media word is like a glowing tribute to how they handle their transfer policy and to the coach for getting behind it. Each transfer they sign is seen as astute and never a bad word said, they have even signed Jovetic the crock FFS and the media didn't say anything, if that was us he would have his injury list on the front page of every paper.

Yep and then to compound matters there's a significant number of City's online fanbase that are only too willing to buy into the crap that's spouted as they look for ways to have a go at the club. Mind boggling.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Yep and then to compound matters there's a significant number of City's online fanbase that are only too willing to buy into the crap that's spouted as they look for ways to have a go at the club. Mind boggling.

The thing about propaganda is that it is so powerful when applied properly, that it influences all sides.

Keep printing the same shit and the easily influenced will eventually question their own club.

A sad reality mate.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am

Original Dub wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

The thing about propaganda is that it is so powerful when applied properly, that it influences all sides.

Keep printing the same shit and the easily influenced will eventually question their own club.

A sad reality mate.

Our club are just as guilty of staying shtum to allow the lies and bile the press come out with.

Today's tabloids :

''City had considered including Sterling as a makeweight in their move for Sanchez''.''Sterling was open to a move to the Emirates'' Id expect our club to sue SAMI MOKBEL for outrights lies.

''City offered Sterling in a player-plus-cash deal but the clubs were not able to agree and now the England star looks certain to stay at the Etihad.''
Id expect our club to sue David Anderson and John Cross for outright lies.

''Both Sterling and Sergio Aguero were discussed between the two clubs''
Jack staplehurst. Id expect our club to sue JS for Lies.

That's just 3 fucking comics spilling their lies..............Imagine if they were not lies , how would those players concerned feel like now ?

I want to know why our club do not ballistic on journos when they spill their bile and lies ?

Please someone - tell me why they don't go after these journos or at least make a huge statement in the press ?

And here's another one - '' The Guardian claim the former Liverpool winger is “bemused” at City’s decision to offer him to Arsenal.''

Scott Wilson.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:50 am

Wonderwall wrote:

The fuckign club compound matters by not DENYING its all fuckign bullshit...........read below..its not one fuckign comic spouting lies...its fuckign numerous ones.

If I had someone trying to fuck me in business by lying,I wouldn't suck on my thumb and ignore it , Id fuckign sue them!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:53 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

The fuckign club compound matters by not DENYING its all fuckign bullshit...........read below..its not one fuckign comic spouting lies...its fuckign numerous ones.

If I had someone trying to fuck me in business by lying,I wouldn't suck on my thumb and ignore it , Id fuckign sue them!!!

They have denied it. They denied it yesterday according to an Independent article I read and have again denied today that there's anything in it.

Maybe they didn't shout it loud enough.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The fuckign club compound matters by not DENYING its all fuckign bullshit...........read below..its not one fuckign comic spouting lies...its fuckign numerous ones.

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:They have denied it. They denied it yesterday according to an Independent article I read and have again denied today that there's anything in it.

Again according to the press - there is no public announcement from the club that denies any of these news reports. Whether it is true or not, we cannot confirm either way as the club has said nothing either way. It's very frustrating as you are left with the doubt that there maybe a grain of truth otherwise why not come out and say its all bullshit? Maybe they will when Sanchez is in the bag but who knows and I'll not be holding my breath,
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The fuckign club compound matters by not DENYING its all fuckign bullshit...........read below..its not one fuckign comic spouting lies...its fuckign numerous ones.

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:They have denied it. They denied it yesterday according to an Independent article I read and have again denied today that there's anything in it.

Again according to the press - there is no public announcement from the club that denies any of these news reports. Whether it is true or not, we cannot confirm either way as the club has said nothing either way. It's very frustrating as you are left with the doubt that there maybe a grain of truth otherwise why not come out and say its all bullshit? Maybe they will when Sanchez is in the bag but who knows and I'll not be holding my breath,

Are we going to make public announcements every time the press shit stir?

The club let it be known to the journalists they trust that there was nothing in this story.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

We round have to employ a full time denier!

And the rebuttal would get one sentence buried somewhere, by which time some new distortion would be current. Not much point, easier for Pep to have a laugh privately with Raheem about it.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum