Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:16 pm

nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:BT back to normal. Dunne has been binned in favour of Gerard, the well known ex City player.

Just beat me to it. WTF is that nasal voiced, snivelling cunt of a man doing as a pundit on a City game? I'd sooner have Carragher over Gerrard and that's saying something

I'm sure it won't SLIP Stevie snow angels mind to DIVE in at any opportunity to get a dig in.
Last edited by zuricity on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:56 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:BT back to normal. Dunne has been binned in favour of Gerard, the well known ex City player.

Just beat me to it. WTF is that nasal voiced, snivelling cunt of a man doing as a pundit on a City game? I'd sooner have Carragher over Gerrard and that's saying something

I'm sure it won't SLIP Stevie snow angel's mind to DIVE in at any opportunity to get a dig in.

Quite incredible that camelgob is more complementary to us than slippy g or mcpointalot.

And little stevie - if you're going to be TV - sit up, open your mouth and enunciate your words like a grown up. Looks like a sad, lifeless gimp
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Gerrard is one boring cunt.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 pm

The dippers Xmas parties with Stevie Starfish and Carragher and little Mickey Owen must have been a riot
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:11 pm

BT absolutely stitched us up tonight , total negative angles and all rag and dipper anti city pundits , absolute disgrace . Again another example of how the football media operate ........ RAGS and DIPPERS on a downward spiral and NOT EVEN IN THE CL so BT and SKY employ there ex players to pundit Manchester City CL games ???? I mean what sort of fucking farce is this ???? total negativity from all angles thrown at a club (us) that has overtaken there,s . These cunts need investigating !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:15 pm

City64 wrote:BT absolutely stitched us up tonight , total negative angles and all rag and dipper anti city pundits , absolute disgrace . Again another example of how the football media operate ........ RAGS and DIPPERS on a downward spiral and NOT EVEN IN THE CL so BT and SKY employ there ex players to pundit Manchester City CL games ???? I mean what sort of fucking farce is this ???? total negativity from all angles thrown at a club (us) that has overtaken there,s . These cunts need investigating !!!

The negativity is even more maddening when you realize that we've comfortably qualified for the next round with a game to go
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:20 pm

bigblue wrote:
City64 wrote:BT absolutely stitched us up tonight , total negative angles and all rag and dipper anti city pundits , absolute disgrace . Again another example of how the football media operate ........ RAGS and DIPPERS on a downward spiral and NOT EVEN IN THE CL so BT and SKY employ there ex players to pundit Manchester City CL games ???? I mean what sort of fucking farce is this ???? total negativity from all angles thrown at a club (us) that has overtaken there,s . These cunts need investigating !!!

The negativity is even more maddening when you realize that we've comfortably qualified for the next round with a game to go

Absolutely pal , it is sickening but how is it being allowed to happen ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:32 pm

zuricity wrote:Three hours before kick off and you wouldn't even know City were playing if you were browsing the BBC football website. Truly shocking that they ignore City ,whilst informing all about some overage todger and Barcelona!

I logged in to see our stats and noticed we had none. Nor the lineup or in-game reporting. Seems we don't get the same coverage as Arsenal or Celtic tonight.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:39 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:Three hours before kick off and you wouldn't even know City were playing if you were browsing the BBC football website. Truly shocking that they ignore City ,whilst informing all about some overage todger and Barcelona!

I logged in to see our stats and noticed we had none. Nor the lineup or in-game reporting. Seems we don't get the same coverage as Arsenal or Celtic tonight.

Of course. I looked at the coverage and they went nearly 20 minutes on the "live text" without even making any reference to our match.

And in the match report, such as it is, it states that we were "outclassed" by Real in the semi last season. 0-1 by a freak own goal with neither side having any shots at goal is now "outclassed". Probably written by some fucking spotty ex-Cambridge paedo twat who never even saw the match, or indeed any fucking match.

Wankers.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 am

I don't know why it's irritating me in the grand scheme of things, but the story about David White on the BBC website - 'Ex-England player White....' is their title to the story. He had one cap for England. It's like they're finding any reason just so they don't have to mention City in ANYTHING!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Of course. I looked at the coverage and they went nearly 20 minutes on the "live text" without even making any reference to our match.

And in the match report, such as it is, it states that we were "outclassed" by Real in the semi last season. 0-1 by a freak own goal with neither side having any shots at goal is now "outclassed". Probably written by some fucking spotty ex-Cambridge paedo twat who never even saw the match, or indeed any fucking match.

Wankers.

In fairness Tokyo, there was a twenty minute spell last night where absolutely nothing happened.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:45 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Wankers.

In fairness Tokyo, there was a twenty minute spell last night where absolutely nothing happened.

All quiet in Germany with no chances at either end.

See, it's not difficult. If I can type it, the BBC's chinless home-counties nonce should be able to as well.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:55 pm

The Suns headline, "City scrape through". WTF. We qualified with a game to spare and though it wasn't our most fluid or best performance, we were in control of the game for the most part. Had that been the rags then it would have read "Super Red Devils ease through to knockout phase with comfortable away master class"
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Wankers.

All quiet in Germany with no chances at either end.

See, it's not difficult. If I can type it, the BBC's chinless home-counties nonce should be able to as well.

'All quiet on the western front'?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:The Suns headline, "City scrape through". WTF. We qualified with a game to spare and though it wasn't our most fluid or best performance, we were in control of the game for the most part. Had that been the rags then it would have read "Super Red Devils ease through to knockout phase with comfortable away master class"

I saw that headline too, but thought i'd let it go and not mention it here. There really needs to be an untouchable website somewhere to pull these tossers up. The BBC reporter John veryskavic name was simply bad reporting. very poor and slanted.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby BookJunior » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Why can't they get retired City Players to comment on City Matches?

BT is as bad as ITV. MOTD is only slightly better.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Justified logic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Total tear-jerker memory lane wankfest on the media this evening.

Steven Gerrard, 30 May 1980 to 24 November 2016, RIP.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Bear60 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:35 am

I was disgusted by Bt Sport the other night Two scousers and an ex rag With very negative comments about our performance although we have qualified to last 16 they still couldn't say anything good about us . In fairness Lineker was doing his best to try and get them to say something positive but they just couldn't . They have had their good times and it seems like sour grapes to me that someone else is stepping on their toes .
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:37 am

nottsblue wrote:The Suns headline, "City scrape through". WTF. We qualified with a game to spare and though it wasn't our most fluid or best performance, we were in control of the game for the most part. Had that been the rags then it would have read "Super Red Devils ease through to knockout phase with comfortable away master class"

And the beeb go with the first sports entry this morning "Rooney stars as filth close in on knock out stages "

didn't say of what competition though Thicko rags and scouse readers probably think it is the CL.

Edit: Begley is the reporters name to remember. What a creep ! sucking up to them.

They close in by being second ! but could still go out if they lose and as for the graphics , a sad old history lesson !

I was trying to review the report as compared to the tosh they wrote about city, but that report has been removed. Still , we can read about Leicesters success !
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby john@staustell » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:04 am

zuricity wrote:

And the beeb go with the first sports entry this morning "Rooney stars as filth close in on knock out stages "

didn't say of what competition though Thicko rags and scouse readers probably think it is the CL.

Edit: Begley is the reporters name to remember. What a creep ! sucking up to them.

They close in by being second ! but could still go out if they lose and as for the graphics , a sad old history lesson !

I was trying to review the report as compared to the tosh they wrote about city, but that report has been removed. Still , we can read about Leicesters success !

Yeah don't get me started on that. 3 Conference teams to play and "Wow they've made it to the knockout stages, gasp gasp, fantastic"
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum