Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:22 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Sky Sports
4 hrs ·
Is Manchester United's stylish win over Stoke City Football Club the perfect response to Manchester City FC's Guardiola announcement?

The short answer to that is, no.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:33 am

You can't accuse the BBC of impartiality, can you?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35480812
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby dave watson's perm » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:You can't accuse the BBC of impartiality, can you?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35480812

Remember when we used to be everyone's second favourite team? How times have changed......................
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:06 pm

To be fair, if I was neutral I would be rooting for Leicester too.
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby Tueart's Pen » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Maureen on the way to Rags according to some!

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-m ... 03569.html
Tueart's Pen
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Tueart's Pen wrote:Maureen on the way to Rags according to some!

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-m ... 03569.html

I expect this to happen.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Absolute Leicester love in on SSN today. Jim White spouting the verbal equivalent of the Daily Fail
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:09 pm

I love Leicester me. If we don't win i hope they do. There's no understating that feat if they make it and you'd have to pretty bitter not to appreciate that.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:50 pm

john@staustell wrote:Absolute Leicester love in on SSN today. Jim White spouting the verbal equivalent of the Daily Fail

That's bad news for the Foxes; every time Sky talk a team up, they go belly-up.
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:14 am

The BBC is publicly funded and should therefore be impartial.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:15 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:I love Leicester me. If we don't win i hope they do. There's no understating that feat if they make it and you'd have to pretty bitter not to appreciate that.

Interesting.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:28 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:I love Leicester me. If we don't win i hope they do. There's no understating that feat if they make it and you'd have to pretty bitter not to appreciate that.

Interesting.

Ha ha ! lol , very manc that !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 am

Add BBC's Jeremy Vine to the list of Wallys!
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:30 am

When you go fishing and you catch the grumpiest fish in the sea without breaking a sweat.

I can't even.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:17 pm

zuricity wrote:Add BBC's Jeremy Vine to the list of Wallys!

What's he said?
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby CuteMancs » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:49 am

Just found this on the BBC match day thread... Fair and unbiased as always... How much is the licence fee again?

In fact, all is not well at City. All of a sudden, Manuel Pellegrini is making excuses about injuries, lack of player availability and fixture congestion.

The club will write to the Football Association to complain about the scheduling of their FA Cup fifth-round match at Chelsea.

The tie will be shown on BBC One on 21 February, three days before City face Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.

City are chasing four trophies, and a source said the club were "furious".

The BBC and FA tried to find a way to screen the game on Saturday but said "conflicting fixtures and safety concerns" made it impossible.

Pellegrini had suggested he would play a weakened side if his team were made to play on the Sunday.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:07 pm

CuteMancs wrote:Just found this on the BBC match day thread... Fair and unbiased as always... How much is the licence fee again?

In fact, all is not well at City. All of a sudden, Manuel Pellegrini is making excuses about injuries, lack of player availability and fixture congestion.

The club will write to the Football Association to complain about the scheduling of their FA Cup fifth-round match at Chelsea.

The tie will be shown on BBC One on 21 February, three days before City face Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.

The BBC and FA tried to find a way to screen the game on Saturday but said "conflicting fixtures and safety concerns" made it impossible.

Pellegrini had suggested he would play a weakened side if his team were made to play on the Sunday.

All of a sudden eh? I wouldn't mind the cunts published this just a few weeks ago.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35313650
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:18 pm

CuteMancs wrote:Just found this on the BBC match day thread... Fair and unbiased as always... How much is the licence fee again?

City face Kiev on Tuesday, two days later. However, as is the norm for the BBC, they don't let facts get in the way of having a dig at City.

19.45 in Kiev, so City will finish against Chelsea at around 18.00 British time which is 20.00 in Kiev. Which is actually less than two days.

Of course , these players are fit, but even two days is pretty tight. Travel and preparation time.

It is simply inexcusable of the FA to come out with this absolute BS about a conflict with Fulham, whose attendance yesterday was 18k.

Whilst City will be alloted more tickets. This once again shows how the fan is being nicked for every penny. Sunday late , Monday fly to Kiev
( from London ? or Manc, or wherever) means hotels and more costs.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:24 pm

The game against Kiev is on the Wednesday.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 pm

zuricity wrote:

City face Kiev on Tuesday, two days later. However, as is the norm for the BBC, they don't let facts get in the way of having a dig at City.

19.45 in Kiev, so City will finish against Chelsea at around 18.00 British time which is 20.00 in Kiev. Which is actually less than two days.

Of course , these players are fit, but even two days is pretty tight. Travel and preparation time.

It is simply inexcusable of the FA to come out with this absolute BS about a conflict with Fulham, whose attendance yesterday was 18k.

Whilst City will be alloted more tickets. This once again shows how the fan is being nicked for every penny. Sunday late , Monday fly to Kiev
( from London ? or Manc, or wherever) means hotels and more costs.

It's actually on the Wednesday.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum