Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Wonderwall » Fri May 27, 2016 7:05 pm

nottsblue wrote:The world is about stop turning. Rasher has just scored three minutes into his England debut

It's OK kelechi scored before him
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri May 27, 2016 8:23 pm

nottsblue wrote:The world is about stop turning. Rasher has just scored three minutes into his England debut

As if i need another reason to watch northern Ireland
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 pm

blue tinted specs off, you have be pretty fucking amazed by an 18 year old who scores on all his debuts.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 28, 2016 12:34 am

nice wags

As per the media, think it goes with the territory.
Next Gen Citizens will enjoy a much more licking media.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby dave watson's perm » Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Vincent Kompany joining BBC TV team for the Euros
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:35 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:Vincent Kompany joining BBC TV team for the Euros

50/50 he slags us off..
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

50/50 he slags us off..

Not a prayer he has anything but positive things to say about us and Pep in particular
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby dave watson's perm » Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

50/50 he slags us off..

Not a prayer he has anything but positive things to say about us and Pep in particular

He'll need to be careful - too much pro-City propaganda and he'll not be asked back.................
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby carolina-blue » Tue May 31, 2016 9:20 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

50/50 he slags us off..

He'll need to be careful - too much pro-City propaganda and he'll not be asked back.................

Hopefully this is the start of some pro City punditry ?
Ha Ha ha WTF have I been smoking ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Leicester fans kicking off because Danny Drinkwater has been left out of the final Euro squad , They are saying Rags , Dippers and Arsenal players receive favouritism from Wooy and the FA ie Henderson , Sturridge , Wilshire etc . Think they have a point to be fair !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:27 pm

City64 wrote:Leicester fans kicking off because Danny Drinkwater has been left out of the final Euro squad , They are saying Rags , Dippers and Arsenal players receive favouritism from Wooy and the FA ie Henderson , Sturridge , Wilshire etc . Think they have a point to be fair !

They are bang on the money. West Ham fans should also feel aggrieved Noble hasnt even been mooted. Has done more than Henderson, Wilshere, Lallana combined.

Maybe historically thats how the rags and dippers and arse have managed to sign the best English talent. The promise of an England call up as soon as they sign
nottsblue

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:38 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:Leicester fans kicking off because Danny Drinkwater has been left out of the final Euro squad , They are saying Rags , Dippers and Arsenal players receive favouritism from Wooy and the FA ie Henderson , Sturridge , Wilshire etc . Think they have a point to be fair !

They are bang on the money. West Ham fans should also feel aggrieved Noble hasnt even been mooted. Has done more than Henderson, Wilshere, Lallana combined.

Maybe historically thats how the rags and dippers and arse have managed to sign the best English talent. The promise of an England call up as soon as they sign

Yes very good point , both Noble and Drinkwater had outstanding seasons yet Lallana , Henderson and Wilshere have average seasons and long term injuries , absolute joke to be fair .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:07 pm

City64 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Yes very good point , both Noble and Drinkwater had outstanding seasons yet Lallana , Henderson and Wilshere have average seasons and long term injuries , absolute joke to be fair .

I'd love it if a player when questioned why he has signed for rags/dippers/arse and the interviewer is expecting a reply of history, trophies, great management, worlds best fans, special European nights yadda yadda yadda, actually came out with "thought it would mean I get in the England squad as I've worked my ass off at my last club yet was constantly ignored"
nottsblue

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 am

Our 6-1 at the swamp, Is this missing from Sky's Premier League games on our page, or am I missing it...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 am

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I'd love it if a player when questioned why he has signed for rags/dippers/arse and the interviewer is expecting a reply of history, trophies, great management, worlds best fans, special European nights yadda yadda yadda, actually came out with "thought it would mean I get in the England squad as I've worked my ass off at my last club yet was constantly ignored"

Let's be honest, would you want any City player to be associated with the Dross that is the England Football Team ? I feel sorry for Joe and Raheem having to play in this rubbish. At least they will soon be home for some rest.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 am

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Let's be honest, would you want any City player to be associated with the Dross that is the England Football Team ? I feel sorry for Joe and Raheem having to play in this rubbish. At least they will soon be home for some rest.

I used to be so passionate when it came to watching England, but wankers like Woy soon fucked that passion out of me bit by bit by constantly playing SHITHEADS like SHREK at every given (Yesterday was just a typical example ) and picking players based on who they play for instead of who is in form.....its disgusting overlooking players like Drinkwater and Noble...fuckign disgusting.

Fuck them...couldnt give a shit who they play against and who they lose to.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Slightly off topic but still football media related ..........
The Star headlined today how Jamie Vardy is going to fuck his missus for 3 days solid before leaving for France !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Used to follow England, now I would not watch them if they were in my back garden, as for any team with the granny shagger in it, stick where the sun does not shine.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:24 pm

City64 wrote:Slightly off topic but still football media related ..........
The Star headlined today how Jamie Vardy is going to fuck his missus for 3 days solid before leaving for France !

What did she do to deserve that ?

Is he worried that he will get found out in Europe ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:11 pm

MEN reporting we will have to pay much more for Sane now. No mention that the rags are in the boat. Or maybe they know that the rags will be snubbed time after time
nottsblue

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum