Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Sun May 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

I've seen/heard many a City fan make the same claim as Quinn does here.

I've not.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Mase wrote:

I've not.

You haven't seen people on here claim the announcement is what fucked us up?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sun May 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Mase wrote:

I've not.

Not at all. I'm not calling you a liar, I've just not seen anyone make the claim on here.

You did say 'many a City fan' though. Not just one or two on here that are wrong.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

I've not.

Not at all. I'm not calling you a liar, I've just not seen anyone make the claim on here.

You did say 'many a City fan' though. Not just one or two on here that are wrong.

Ok mate, perhaps I picked up the wrong impression at the time.

I've met Quinn a few times, came across decent. I think in general the problem with Niall is he's a people pleaser, he tells people what they want to hear, wants to be everyone's friend and ends up looking a twat because of it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Can we FUCKIGN PLEASE name names on here that say there is no media bias as Im in the mood to slag some of them off some more.

LOOKMUM is the fuckign leader of the "There is no bias and we are all paranoid" brigade...so thats him pointed out for the first hanging today.

Please add the names of the guilty cunts as Ive forgotten who else they are.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Here's a turn up.

Ray Wilkins breaching talkshite policy.

http://talksport.com/football/mancheste ... -lead-says
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby City64 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Can we FUCKIGN PLEASE name names on here that say there is no media bias as Im in the mood to slag some of them off some more.

LOOKMUM is the fuckign leader of the "There is no bias and we are all paranoid" brigade...so thats him pointed out for the first hanging today.

Foreverinwetbluedreams sort of sits on the fence with this one ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 pm

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Can we FUCKIGN PLEASE name names on here that say there is no media bias as Im in the mood to slag some of them off some more.

You on the sauce early today?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 22, 2016 3:23 pm

City64 wrote:

Ill put that cunt in the dock at a later stage....we will presume him innocent until proven guilty for now.

Im a fair cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Mon May 23, 2016 7:12 am

Ignored the media from Sat tea time until just after three yesterday when I went to the tip and turned on Talk Shite just in time to hear Fat Custis saying 'The PL needs Mourinho'. Rapid switch off and wished I could put the media on the tip as easily as my garden waste.

And today Silly Sally Nugent is fawning about Vardy the Bridegroom - FFS BBC turning into Mumsnet
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Mon May 23, 2016 2:00 pm

No media bias my left Bollock 1st two stories in Our ownManchester paper Today , Pep gets a warning from former City star & Toure offered 300k to leave City . Former star is Boating Ffs and the slant on the Toure headline is laughable Cnuts all of Em
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon May 23, 2016 7:08 pm

The lot of them are falling over themselves to wank over mourinho to scum. Its pathetic. When will the penny drop with these cunts that apart from scum fans everyone despises the bastards?..and is willing it all to go tits up for them?...
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby nottsblue » Mon May 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Schmeichal on BBC claiming Mourinho will save Rags. It will have also been run past bacon and Charlton apparently and they will have given their blessing. What utter horseshit.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:35 pm

nottsblue wrote:Schmeichal on BBC claiming Mourinho will save Rags. It will have also been run past bacon and Charlton apparently and they will have given their blessing. What utter horseshit.

Rudolph is seriously dim.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 am

The daily fault did a really shit comparison on pep and Maureen. They had Maureen winning by one point.... they used scoring systems such as likes the media and links up well with the fans.

Stupid twats. I won't get that 2 minutes back.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue May 24, 2016 10:33 am

Wonderwall wrote:The daily fault did a really shit comparison on pep and Maureen. They had Maureen winning by one point.... they used scoring systems such as likes the media and links up well with the fans.

Swap the clubs around and it would be pep winning by a point. anyone who doesnt think there is some form of bias going on should take notice of what happens between now and the start of next season. All manner of stats and hot air will be used to justify the conclusions the media come to. They can cook it however the fuck they like..the fact is, on the pitch, scum have fallen behind. They have bought badly and are no closer now than when they sacked moyes. If the players they have arent as good collectively as City, arse, spurs, chelsea, leicester it doesnt matter how special the special one is...they have to dismantle and rebuild before anything else happens..something that AFTER ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE SPENT shouldnt be necessary...but no...the media automatically assume its scums title to lose...even though pretty much all the fans of the sides ive listed there would probably only pick de gea and martial to add to their starting XI.
Bianchi on Ice

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:The daily fault did a really shit comparison on pep and Maureen. They had Maureen winning by one point.... they used scoring systems such as likes the media and links up well with the fans.

Swap the clubs around and it would be pep winning by a point. anyone who doesnt think there is some form of bias going on should take notice of what happens between now and the start of next season. All manner of stats and hot air will be used to justify the conclusions the media come to. They can cook it however the fuck they like..the fact is, on the pitch, scum have fallen behind. They have bought badly and are no closer now than when they sacked moyes. If the players they have arent as good collectively as City, arse, spurs, chelsea, leicester it doesnt matter how special the special one is...they have to dismantle and rebuild before anything else happens..something that AFTER ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE SPENT shouldnt be necessary...but no...the media automatically assume its scums title to lose...even though pretty much all the fans of the sides ive listed there would probably only pick de gea and martial to add to their starting XI.

And Phil Jones.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Sky on their app still have about 10 rag stories relating to LVG and Morinho. Compare when we had one for getting to CL semi final.
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:08 pm

The scum bandwagon is fully in motion. Sky are loving it
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby zuricity » Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

It will be brilliant if Trump gets elected .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum