Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Get ready for the onslaught , Anthony Taylor has given it them on a plate .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:39 pm

City64 wrote:Get ready for the onslaught , Anthony Taylor has given it them on a plate .
BBC Final Score currently drooling over Aguero's 'leg breaker'
We are serenaded by the estuarine whinings of Chelsea Women's current centre forward Aluko and the cockney rag Jason Roberts egged on by a well-known City hating rugby expert. Routine
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:14 pm

They do not matter and have been found out with their bias.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Take it on the chin lads. Deserve shit for that finish today. If that was Costa and Co we'd be fuming.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Be interesting to see how Pep responds to the media in the next presser and the next time Taylor is appointed an official for one of our games. This is completely new territory for him in not having the referees on your side like he had at Barca and Bayern
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:23 pm

If utd and Liverpool win tomorrow...this might be my worst ever football weekend. The media on sky covering our game were nothing short of appalling. Not an ex city player anywhere near the punditry!
Fuming
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby branny » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:11 pm

I've just had a trawl through the Fail website. Usually after a game with so many controversial decisions Graham Poll says his piece about what the officials got right and wrong. It's strangely absent on this occasion.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:33 pm

branny wrote:I've just had a trawl through the Fail website. Usually after a game with so many controversial decisions Graham Poll says his piece about what the officials got right and wrong. It's strangely absent on this occasion.

Do you think he's lost for words ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby branny » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
branny wrote:I've just had a trawl through the Fail website. Usually after a game with so many controversial decisions Graham Poll says his piece about what the officials got right and wrong. It's strangely absent on this occasion.

Do you think he's lost for words ??

I expect it will appear tomorrow along the lines of "Anthony Taylor was right to disallow the goal and the sendings off were correct. The end"
branny

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Can just see see Sky's strapline for the return fixture. The "Battle of Stamford Bridge". The officials will have briefed Conte that it will be acceptable for them to wind up our players and do lots of niggly fouls as they won't be punished. Then they will hope to see a repeat of the events of yesterday so they can dish out more punishment to us.

Of course, I could be imagining that we get shocking decisions against us week in week out and that the PL and Sky and the general media doesn't have an agenda against us
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby branny » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:13 am

Hilarious. I've just read Poll's verdict. It starts with how Taylor did well in tough circumstances then states that Luiz should have gone and so should Fabregas. If that's the case, on what planet did Taylor do well?
branny

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 am

Well no surprise here SKY Sports this morning full in depth analysis of our loss to Chelsea and not ONE fucking mention of Anthony Taylor,s diabolical performance ???

There you have it ladies and gents a total cover up , it never happened despite ALL the TV FOOTAGE they have it never happened and all us City fans are making it up .

The game is massively corrupt and certain media companies are at the core of it , its there product they can do what they want and get whatever outcome they want its a fucking disgrace !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 pm

City64 wrote:Well no surprise here SKY Sports this morning full in depth analysis of our loss to Chelsea and not ONE fucking mention of Anthony Taylor,s diabolical performance ???

There you have it ladies and gents a total cover up , it never happened despite ALL the TV FOOTAGE they have it never happened and all us City fans are making it up .

The game is massively corrupt and certain media companies are at the core of it , its there product they can do what they want and get whatever outcome they want its a fucking disgrace !!!

To put it simply, Sky pay the PL, the PL pay PGMOL. It won't just be money that is filtered down, orders are just as easily passed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Halsey's claim earlier this year has been swept under the carpet as well!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Mase wrote:Halsey's claim earlier this year has been swept under the carpet as well!

After Saturday Klopp or The deluded 1 would have gone to the presser and screamed, Pep I am not sure Mase, why he has decided to stay quiet, A miss from Pep, for me like missing an own goal.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Halsey's claim earlier this year has been swept under the carpet as well!

After Saturday Klopp or The deluded 1 would have gone to the presser and screamed, Pep I am not sure Mase, why he has decided to stay quiet, A miss from Pep, for me like missing an own goal.

We take the piss out of Mourinho getting sent to the stands or banned for talking about refs, I'm not wanting Pep to go in full on meltdown mode, but fuck me just have a pair and bring up what is obvious to everyone. I'm so close to giving up on football because of he officiating of the last few years. There's just no point anymore, it's not even fun.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dameerto » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

The media have been trying to bait him into commenting (and we can all guess the tone of the articles they'd produce if he did comment) - he's been batting their attempts back with comments about him not being here to change the wider footballing establishment (while making references to inconsistencies in decisions involving CIty and those of other clubs for similar 'offences'). He's been here long enough to realise he has to be careful how he plays their game.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

John Motson is a piece of shit.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

This not the 1st time, Zabba was taken out of the ball at Palace, nothing from the ref or pep, I love his calmness, however the game the media plays, Sky, BT are extensions of ragtv. If Pep chooses silence after Saturday he has missed a trick, because if we get that bent cunt again, and we won't btw he will be nailed by the cunts, for not mentioning the Chelsea game, maybe he will use his pals like Hunter and Ballague to get his message across.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum