Hot Sweaty Friday B**l*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Hot Sweaty Friday B**l*x

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:32 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Today I'm half working and half celebrating America's birthday.

You cunts remember that we have a birthday tomorrow, don't you?

Cheers

Keep celebrating long and hard you Yanks.

We wouldn't want you to start forgetting it and then gradually become nostalgic about being part of the British Empire, with a further thought of re-applying for admission again.

You've made your bed so lie in it. We don't want you back.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Today I'm half working and half celebrating America's birthday.

Cheers

Is it the celebration of the day we let you think you'd won?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Dameerto wrote:

Cheers

Is it the celebration of the day we let you think you'd won?

It would seem that it is....and, in the cosmic scheme of things, it's no big deal really.

The trouble is though, these ex-colonials have to make a big song and dance about it, because they haven't any 'istree to speak of.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Cheers

No-one outside your nation gives a shit one way or the other.

But enjoy yourself anyway. Life's too short.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Cheers

ever heard the term "no rest for the wicked" now pay your dues bitch
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:SO HAS CHINNERS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE, bluemoon

no mate, Chinners is a very busy man, shmoozing his glamour models
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Cheers

Tom Cruise's birthday too, isn't it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

Cheers

No-one outside your nation gives a shit one way or the other.

But enjoy yourself anyway. Life's too short.

A fine Cuntry, stick that in your fucking spell checker cheers !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm just thinking chaps that we'd better be careful.

All of this salty, pithy, anti-Eldollaradoland humour being collectively expressed might result in our names being put on a CIA hit/wanted list.

We could all wake up in the morning to find ourselves in Guantanamo Bay....and not on holiday there. Uncle Sam can be a trifle tetchy when he comes across extremists like ourselves.

Cheers.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Cheers

That was just a fucking movie! Come on.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:30 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Cheers

cheers

it's his birthday today.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Independence declared on the 2nd of July(a date John Adams claimed would go down as the most memorable in US history) and the actual document signed on the 2nd of August.

No wonder you cunts showed up late for both world wars, you can't fucking read a calendar to save your lives.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Alright, cuntflaps, here's some additional pre-hols Gossip, some new some redundant, some shiny and new for the inattentive types who can barely hold conversations with friends, family or even strangers. Enjoy. Dicks.

THE DAILY POGBA
Barcelona presidential hopeful Joan Laporta has confirmed he will try to bring Paul Pogba to the Nou Camp if he is successful in the election on July 18.

Laporta, who presided over Barca between 2004 and 2010, told the BBC: "There is a player we like very much - Paul Pogba. We know the agent of the player [Mino Raiola] - that is key in this operation. We will have to negotiate with the agent and Juve."

FOXES CLOSE ON KANTE
Leicester really seem to be stepping up their transfer activity now they've dealt with Nigel Pearson.

Caen midfielder N'Golo Kante looks set to join City after the French club accepted their offer in preference to a bid from Marseille.

Caen general manager Xavier Gravelaine said: "The current offer for N'Golo Kante from Marseille lacks respect. We will reach an agreement with Leicester City in the coming hours, the discussions will then be with the player."

The French defensive midfielder, 24, made 37 Ligue 1 appearances last season.

TIGERS WANT WILSON LOAN
The Manchester Evening News report that United striker James Wilson is a loan target for Hull boss Steve Bruce.

The 19-year-old has made four starts under Louis van Gaal in addition to 12 substitute appearances. With United said to be on the lookout for another forward, a spell away from Old Trafford with regular football would surely benefit Wilson and United.

JUVE ESCAPE FOR CUADRADO?
Despite being linked to Mo Salah after the Egyptian p****d off Fiorentina, Juventus are also said to be looking at another winger to flop at Chelsea.

Juan Cuadrado has had a shocker since moving to Stamford Bridge in January, and if Tuttosport are correct in their claim of interest from Juve, then you would think the Colombian would walk to Turin.

Inter are also said to be looking at Salah, who fancies a return to Serie A. Just not with Fiorentina.

BARCA MAKE TURAN SWEAT
Arda Turan wants his move to Barcelona sorted sharpish, but the club are taking their sweet time.

Mundo Deportivo and Sport claim Barca's board are refusing to sanction the purchase until a president is elected, which is making Turan a little jittery. In the meantime, Premier League clubs watch and wait...

LEICESTER'S AUSTIN BID REJECTED
Not having a manager hasn't stopped Leicester from throwing a £12million offer for Charlie Austin at QPR, who promptly chucked it right back, according to Sky.

Austin is not short of admirers, with Newcastle and West Brom very keen on the striker. Whether the feelings are mutual is unclear, but QPR are looking for a figure closer to £15million.

SKRTEL TO SIGN
Martin Skrtel is all ready to put pen to paper on a new three-year contract at Liverpool.

The defender labelled the Reds' previous offer as "unacceptable", but the Liverpool Echo is reporting that a deal has been agreed in principle and will be finalised when he returns for pre-season training next Monday.

The paper also says Joe Allen is ready to commit to a new contract, with two years remaining on his current deal.

DELPH DEAL DONE
Fabian Delph is all set to join Manchester City for £8million after agreeing terms to become Manuel Pellegrini's first signing of the summer.

According to Goal, the England midfielder has agreed a long-term contract worth £100,000 per week. Delph signed a new four-and-a-half-year contract at Aston Villa in January but City have acted swiftly after it was reported that he could leave for only £8million.

The former Leeds midfielder is a replacement for fellow Yorkshireman James Milner and is said to have been told he will be a squad player. Unsurprisingly, on £100,000 a week, Delph is perfectly fine with that.

RUDGIER DOESN'T FANCY CHELSEA
Chelsea are interested in signing Antonio Rudiger, according to the Stuttgart centre-back's agent.

However, Sahr Senesie also said the 22-year-old would prefer to stay in Germany.

He told kicker sport magazine: "I know of interest from Wolfsburg and Chelsea. But Antonio would prefer to stay in Germany."

Of course he would.

ARSENAL PREPARE CLEAR-OUT
With Arsenal's links to Morgan Schneiderlin, Arturo Vidal and other outfield players either going quiet or based entirely on thin air, the papers instead focus on those likely to depart from Emirates.

The Sun mention six players who are beginning to clear their desks and organise leaving nights out. To be honest, most of them are predictable.

Lukas Podolski, David Ospina, Joel Campbell, Yaya Sanogo, Mathieu Flamini and Carl Jenkinson are the players in question. None of those are particularly surprising other than Mathieu Flamini. Surely Arsenal wouldn't risk losing a central midfielder without bringing one in?

EVANS FOR COLEMAN?
Manchester United's hunt for a right-back seems to be beginning and ending with Seamus Coleman. Every day brings another nuance to the story that United would love to buy the Everton defender. He'll cost them a bloody bundle.

Friday's development comes from the Daily Star, who claim that United will try and use Jonny Evans as bait to tempt Everton into selling. Evans has just entered into the last year of his Old Trafford contract, and is unlikely to be offered a new deal. He's just not good enough.

For all the claims and counterclaims, Everton remain adamant that Coleman is going absolutely nowhere. So there.

SPURS WANT EVERTON'S MCCARTHY
To the Daily Mail now, and their claim that Tottenham will press forward with their attempts to sign James McCarthy from Everton. They really do have a soft spot when it comes to buying central midfielders.

McCarthy is reportedly frustrated at the lack of new deal from Everton, which is odd given that a) they paid quite a lot of money for him and b) he's really bloody good. Spurs are looking to take advantage over his disillusionment.

The Mail say that Spurs do not want to enter into a saga (it's not really their choice if they want the player badly enough), but that they are prepared to offer Aaron Lennon and Younes Kaboul as part of the deal.

Remember kids: Swap deals almost never happen.

AND THE REST
Juventus are interested in signing Chelsea winger Willian. Meanwhile, Chelsea are interested in Stuttgart defender Antonio Rudiger, according to the player's agent... Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat is ready to spend £13million on Zenit St Petersburg defender Nicolas Lombaerts and Dynamo Kiev striker Jeremain Lens... Monaco and Sevilla, who are both in the Champions League, want 26-year-old Stoke midfielder Steven Nzonzi, who has a year left on his contract with the Potters... West Ham have made a move for Argentine playmaker Manuel Lanzini and aim to sign him on a season's loan from UAE side Al Jazira with a view to a permanent deal... Flop Norwich striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel is being lined up for a return to Sporting Lisbon, who sold him to the Canaries for £8.5m two years ago, on loan...

Stoke want winger Victor Moses, striker Patrick Bamford or teenage midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelsea in addition to the £8m the Blues have bid for goalkeeper Asmir Begovic... Former England right-back Glen Johnson, 30, who is available on a free transfer after he was let go by Liverpool, has turned down a move to Turkish outfit Besiktas... Newcastle have played down suggestions that they are preparing a bid for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli... Guus Hiddink has entered the running to take over at Leicester City - with Neil Lennon yet to be approached to take over from Nigel Pearson... Crystal Palace are set to collect £2.5m after former Eagles full-back Nathaniel Clyne, 24, sealed his move to Liverpool... Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has opened negotiations to cut short defender Javier Manquillo's two-year loan spell from Atletico Madrid.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby kinkylola » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

I thought that England had become the 51st state under Blair? Did you not?
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Cheers

cheers

Really! I never know when to take you seriously.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

kinkylola wrote:I thought that England had become the 51st state under Blair? Did you not?

No, it was Margaret (the swinish) Thatcher who was responsible for that.

She was the only person in the world who thought Ronald Reagan possessed a brain.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum