Hot Sweaty Friday B**l*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Hot Sweaty Friday B**l*x

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 am

As Doomy has decided to do a chinners today!

Ragchester United will not compromise over their £35m valuation of goalkeeper David De Gea, despite reports in Spain saying the Old Trafford club had lowered their asking price for the 24-year-old to £25m. (Daily Mirror)

Spain international De Gea said a move to Real was no closer as he arrived in Madrid on Thursday, saying he was in the city to "relax". (AS - in Spanish)

Chelsea target Antonio Rudiger, 22, is set to join Wolfsburg as the Stuttgart defender would prefer to stay in Germany, according to his agent. (Kicker via London Evening Standard)

Stoke want winger Victor Moses, 24, forward Patrick Bamford, 21, or 19-year-old midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelsea in addition to the £8m the Blues have bid for goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 28. (Sun - subscription required)

Ragchester United will try to tempt Everton to sell them right-back Seamus Coleman, 26, by offering 27-year-old centre-back Jonny Evans as part of any deal. (Daily Star)

Tottenham want Everton midfielder James McCarthy, 24, and could offer the Toffees 28-year-old winger Aaron Lennon or centre-back Younes Kaboul, 29. (Daily Fail)

Atletico Madrid's 28-year-old midfielder Arda Turan, who has been linked with Chelsea and Ragchester United, denied on Twitter he is close to joining Barcelona.

Ragchester United have made a bid of about £20m for Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, 25. (MuEN)

Newcastle manager Steve McClaren has played down reports linking Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli, 24, with a move to the Tyneside club. (Daily Star)

Monaco and Sevilla, who are both in the Champions League, want 26-year-old Stoke midfielder Steven Nzonzi, who has a year left on his contract with the Potters. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester City are believed to have made a move for Guus Hiddink, who recently resigned as Netherlands coach, to become their new manager. (Leicester Mercury)

Celtic's 23-year-old defender Adam Matthews is set for a £1.5m move to Sunderland. (Daily Record)

Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola says the club are not interested in signing Argentina winger Angel Di Maria, 27, from Ragchester United. (Talkshite)

Aston Villa have joined Everton and Southampton in considering a move for highly rated Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet from Anderlecht, with the 21-year-old set to cost in the region of £10m. (Guardian)

Crystal Palace are set to collect £2.5m after former Eagles full-back Nathaniel Clyne, 24, sealed his move from Southampton to Liverpool. (Daily Express)

Former England right-back Glen Johnson, 30, who is available on a free transfer after he was let go by Liverpool, has turned down a move to Turkish outfit Besiktas. (Sun - subscription required)

Former Real Madrid assistant coach Paul Clement says 29-year-old defender Sergio Ramos - subject of a £28.6m bid by Ragchester United - is one of the best players he has ever worked with. (Sky Sports)

Ex-Cardiff City striker Michael Chopra, 31, admits he had a "big ego" when he played for the Bluebirds and says some team-mates failed to perform in the 2010 Championship play-off final. (Wales Online)

Real Sociedad are preparing an offer for 23-year-old Arsenal forward Joel Campbell. (Times - subscription)

Newcastle are one of three Premier League clubs yet to make a summer signing - and manager Steve McClaren has emailed the club's fans asking for patience. (Daily Mail)

Best of social media

Footballers are among those enjoying Wimbledon - and Southampton's French midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin was at SW19 to cheer on compatriot Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

Leicester defender Robert Huth, American forward Jozy Altidore and free agent Joey Barton tweeted their thoughts as Dustin Brown beat Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon.

QPR striker Charlie Austin and Stoke forward Peter Crouch, meanwhile, praised Roger Federer's performance.

Tottenham team-mates Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen have proved their relationship is just as strong off the pitch as on it. Kane tweeted a picture of himself and Eriksen with their partners in New York.

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema posted a picture on Instagram of him with American reality star Kris Jenner at a fashion show.

West Ham goalkeeper Adrian praised his side's Europa League win over Lusitanos. "Well done boys! Good result. Great atmosphere with 35,000 Hammers on 2 July in Upton Park!"

And finally

Martunis - a survivor of the Indonesian tsunami in 2004 who was found in a Portugal shirt - has signed for Sporting Lisbon, with the 17-year-old joining the club's under-19 team. (Daily Telegraph)

Daily Wag

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Hot Sweaty Friday B**l*x

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:55 am

Is this a wind-up or just the most bizarre promotion video for a new home kit by any club in the history of time?

Watch on youtube.com

And yes, this is off their official youtube channel.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:00 am

That puts the 'b' in bizarre.Along with the i, z,a,r,r & e.

Surely someone is taking the piss/soon to be fired ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby City64 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:39 am

Nice tits !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 am

Ted Hughes wrote:That puts the 'b' in bizarre.Along with the i, z,a,r,r & e.

Surely someone is taking the piss/soon to be fired ?

couldn't understand a word of what that lad at the end was saying. sounded like he had a terrible cold.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:21 am

No mention of the lifting of UEFA sanctions for us and PSG, or the current Barca chief distancing himself from a Pogba deal; Laporta on the other hand?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:28 am

Beefymcfc wrote:No mention of the lifting of UEFA sanctions for us and PSG, or the current Barca chief distancing himself from a Pogba deal; Laporta on the other hand?

Its friday. They'll try and bury the bad news
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:32 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:No mention of the lifting of UEFA sanctions for us and PSG, or the current Barca chief distancing himself from a Pogba deal; Laporta on the other hand?

Its friday. They'll try and bury the bad news

I then, by mistake, clicked on an article about why Pogba signing for us, and not for the likes of Barca, Real, Rags etc, will completely kill the game and it will only be about the money. Obviously everybody else plays for the love of the shirt, the prick!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Blackburn. They had the best kit reveal ever a few seasons ago. Got to be on YouTube somewhere.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pm

That's quality bollox, and I like the social media feature. That's a top WAG too. Opening that little box to reveal the WAG is like opening a Xmas present when you are a kid.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:That's quality bollox, and I like the social media feature. That's a top WAG too. Opening that little box to reveal the WAG is like opening a Xmas present when you are a kid.

You do know who she is dont you?
Wonderwall

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:That's quality bollox, and I like the social media feature. That's a top WAG too. Opening that little box to reveal the WAG is like opening a Xmas present when you are a kid.

Some sort of caption containing such information would help.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Scatman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Whoever it is she has an asymmetrical arse
Scatman

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

She's certainly a keeper who is head and shoulders above the rest!
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Wonderwall wrote:She's certainly a keeper who is head and shoulders above the rest!

Is that Kimberley Crew? Fuck me she looks great in that photo. Saw her last summer in a water park in the Algarve and she didn't look great at all, not that I'd have kicked her out of bed for farting or anything but not really a head turner.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Wonderwall wrote:She's certainly a keeper who is head and shoulders above the rest!

Is that Kimberley Crew? Fuck me she looks great in that photo. Saw her last summer in a water park in the Algarve and she didn't look great at all, not that I'd have kicked her out of bed for farting or anything but not really a head turner.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

I don't, but I was never really one for asking their names.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby stevefromdonny » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:19 pm

SO HAS CHINNERS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE, bluemoon
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Today I'm half working and half celebrating America's birthday.

You cunts remember that we have a birthday tomorrow, don't you?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:25 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Today I'm half working and half celebrating America's birthday.

You cunts remember that we have a birthday tomorrow, don't you?

Cheers

It's not as if we're allowed to forget now is it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum